House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder what shite abarry will be gifted for father's day. What shite she'll be selling for father's day?

Reactions: 4
Why the need to write that though I thought it was odd. Maybe put down the phone and tell the man yourself??

Reactions: 3
Summer Hosting who😂😂 god the cringe. Summer hosting 🤮🤮
The actual cringe.
Get out there Barry I've wine to be selling 😂😂

• Haha
Am really surprised the owners of The Ice House think Beggy is going to bring them some business . Probably the opposite for locals well this one any way

Am really surprised the owners of The Ice House think Beggy is going to bring them some business . Probably the opposite for locals well this one any way
puts me right off it! I don't understand the need for it like the hotel does alright in general. It needs something to attract people locally to it and Beggy is not that!
All I see in the car video she put up is how huge her nose actually is

We all need to complain to the Ice House. That outfit she was wearing at the start did nothing for her.

Reactions: 1
She captioned herself a tourist in her hometown cringeworthy,I myself was born and raised in Ballina and would never refer myself like that she's cat that off the shoulder top does her no favours I wonder who was minding the kids also is it me or is she very socially awkward there's a selfie on her Instagram page of the swimming hol in Portugal and she's completely in the background trying to get a look in

She captioned herself a tourist in her hometown cringeworthy,I myself was born and raised in Ballina and would never refer myself like that she's cat that off the shoulder top does her no favours I wonder who was minding the kids also is it me or is she very socially awkward there's a selfie on her Instagram page of the swimming hol in Portugal and she's completely in the background trying to get a look in
The cheap labour must be in for the summer…minding the kids and following her around taking videos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.