House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sure hers cost more like i just quickly checked a random lodge im sure she was in a swanky one... Although maybe if she paid herself she wasn't? She must have paid cz she brought her own food 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Im sure hers cost more like i just quickly checked a random lodge im sure she was in a swanky one... Although maybe if she paid herself she wasn't? She must have paid cz she brought her own food 🙄🙄🙄
Center Parcs is expensive. But if you were to go away to a decent hotel with 5 kids you’d probably be looking at similar costs …

I note Foxford Woollen Mills is advertising on radio! I’m sure it will deliver a better ROI than the Huns. Meanwhile Beggy is back in Westport begging.

Reactions: 1
The other Sarah in the west has the cooking covered. Sarah is a home ec teacher she should have gone this direction in the beginning. She has missed the boat. Back to work she goes.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Jesus who are the people who want home ec basics. I can save them the effort it’s shockingly tit.

Looks to me as though she is trying to change direction - do carry on Sahara
The question is who’s giving her feedback? The other huns who are telling her what she wants to hear (and the only people she interacts with on insta) or the great unwashed whom she never interacts with?

It looks like she’s taking a swipe at her arch nemesis Sarah “screech” Butler who got all pissy when a follower asked her about making her recipes available to download on her website. Not the first time these tow have gone at it.

Beggy has missed the boat with cook books, tv cooking slots etc. Social Media and other platforms like TV are flooded with this type of content and people would rather watch professional chefs/bakers etc that have credibility than some hun down the road trying to get there.

Lastly, the absolute hack of her getting a facial in limerick…for real? 410km round trip. And this ass posts about sustainability… 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
---
Is she pregnant again?
Just weight gain…isn’t that why she’s gone for one run and one cycle 👍

The question is who’s giving her feedback? The other huns who are telling her what she wants to hear (and the only people she interacts with on insta) or the great unwashed whom she never interacts with?

It looks like she’s taking a swipe at her arch nemesis Sarah “screech” Butler who got all pissy when a follower asked her about making her recipes available to download on her website. Not the first time these tow have gone at it.

Beggy has missed the boat with cook books, tv cooking slots etc. Social Media and other platforms like TV are flooded with this type of content and people would rather watch professional chefs/bakers etc that have credibility than some hun down the road trying to get there.

Lastly, the absolute hack of her getting a facial in limerick…for real? 410km round trip. And this ass posts about sustainability… 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
The cooking which should have been her niche with her background wasn’t glam enough for her but not she’s clutching at straws to do anything to try and stay relevant. I for one am loving watching the desperation of them all ….. 🍿

Reactions: 4
The cooking which should have been her niche with her background wasn’t glam enough for her but not she’s clutching at straws to do anything to try and stay relevant. I for one am loving watching the desperation of them all ….. 🍿
💯 they are all screwed. BA…eh, what? All Sarah is is a botoxed, frumpy, overweight middle aged housewife with 5 kids. Overall she’s irrelevant. And in business if you are not relevant, you are disposable.
---
Oh, ouch, that hurts. NOT🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
It's the battle of pancakes with all the huns today. It's pathetic. They think they re geniuses coming up with recipes for .. PANCAKES!! And then sharing their followers reaction.. 'thanks for that, it's the only pancakes my kids will eat' I saw on one page. Followers are worse. Get a life the lot of them. They re scraping the barrel at this stage for content.. all going south for them.. same ding dong year in, year out..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
This is obviously the new direction.....please god let this 'influencing' stop!
Where to this weekend now? 😂

The accent. She never looks confident doing things like this with briwn thomas, same with foxford collab she looks so out of depth.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.