House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saw tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber…him with a stupid beanie on him flexing as he drove the car and her with a face on her like a heifers arse. Not a word being exchanged between the pair of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
so for all her trips this weekend was the first time they all went away together. That's shocking. Fair enough if she was never away but she is never at home

Reactions: 6
so for all her trips this weekend was the first time they all went away together. That's shocking. Fair enough if she was never away but she is never at home
That's some selfish parenting - mind you that's Sahara and Baz all over

Reactions: 1
Give her another week or so and she’ll be away in Dublin, Belfast, Galway, London etc etc. Driving to Westport to post pictures of antiques and açaí bowls.
She’s lost a good few followers recently. I think people are switching off for the new year.

Reactions: 2
New to this wan and her thread!! Is he actually a creep? Am I allowed say he’s quite handsome or will that cause war 🤣🤣?!
I think we all thought that initially but you soon get over it. Their egos are out of control.
I think Sarah feels like she's the cat that got the cream and loves to show him off thinking all her followers are jealous!!

That's the impression I get anyway!!

Reactions: 3
New to this wan and her thread!! Is he actually a creep? Am I allowed say he’s quite handsome or will that cause war 🤣🤣?!
He was good looking until we saw how in love with himself he is and now he gives us the absolute ick 🤮
Also the man should learn to crack a smile, Beggy should show him how to do one of her false ones. She’s a pro.

He was good looking until we saw how in love with himself he is and now he gives us the absolute ick 🤮
Also the man should learn to crack a smile, Beggy should show him how to do one of her false ones. She’s a pro.
I think he thinks that by not smiling it makes him better looking. it doesn't

Reactions: 4
What a weird video to post. Other than the fact that she is completely stuck for content, was there a point to it?

What a weird video to post. Other than the fact that she is completely stuck for content, was there a point to it?
Probably thought it showed him having personality because he was interacting with a kid, I just thought it was sad he couldn’t smile at the kid.
Queue post showing him smile soon…..hi begs 👋🏼

Probably thought it showed him having personality because he was interacting with a kid, I just thought it was sad he couldn’t smile at the kid.
Queue post showing him smile soon…..hi begs 👋🏼
He probably knew he was being filmed.

Anyone else feel the insta bubble has burst. Not just for Beggy, but a lot of the Huns are struggling with content. Imagine if all the teachers and nurses went back to work the difference it would make to the health and educational systems…it would have to relieve some of the pressure, right?

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.