House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her posts from London are a carbon copy of a similar trip last year. Beggy is sooo boring. She’ll be in the pancakes soon for shrove Tuesday… 🥱

Reactions: 2
What is with influencers sharing children's toileting habits. Are they that stuck for content, genuinely like are they?

Could ya not post a photo of a lampshade or something.... it's as much effort. Not that this one is ever actually with the kids. I had hoped that maybe he was at home with them but then seen her post those weird 'pretend i dont know you're snapping me photos.' god love them.

I don't get how people aren't so fearful of all the creeps online.... Is it really worth a few likes from strangers?

The face!! Those pants are an Awful fit on her. Baggy fanny 😆 all the huns commenting how lovely they are 🧐😑🤥 And beggy only replying to the huns 🤣

The face!! Those pants are an Awful fit on her. Baggy fanny 😆 all the huns commenting how lovely they are 🧐😑🤥 And beggy only replying to the huns 🤣
The Huns must spend their lives on insta replying to each other. They all seem to ignore anyone that’s not hun.

Anyway like I said Beggy is very generous to herself with the filters. She’s wrecked in real life, heavier than that and the face is orange.

Reactions: 4
Beggy is in center parcs with the money makers. I think she left a #gifted or #pr off her post …

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.