House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the twelfth day of Christmas, at this festive time, Beggy yet again puts her babies pics online.

So good luck ye pair of lads for when ye are 16 let’s hope these can’t be found when ye start the dating scene.

619DB8F7-E08D-488F-AD4B-C134282C650F.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
When influencers share online fundraisers for whatever cause it would be nice to see that they have put their hand in their own pocket first. Of course it’s possible she has donated anonymously but considering she’s inherently mean, I doubt it.

aw guys is she feeling hated.... I don't hate anyone here so it cant be tattle that's rattled her

Random one but did anyone see an home instagrammers husband doing Christmas dinner tutorials? He had separate ones for the ham, glaze, turkey etc but I can’t find the page! Thanks

Reactions: 1
Random one but did anyone see an home instagrammers husband doing Christmas dinner tutorials? He had separate ones for the ham, glaze, turkey etc but I can’t find the page! Thanks
Is it Castle quarter house. Don’t follow but came up on my feed too!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.