House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever has been covering for this gobshite would've been made permanent at the end of their 2nd year (assuming it was the same teacher). If this gobshite ever decides to darken her classroom door again, the other teacher would be moved to a school with a certain km radius and would keep their permanent contract. Every year you have to apply for a career break, it's done on a yearly basis, so I assume her application next year would be affected if she applied again if this ridiculous sanction comes in. She can take 5 years, how many has she done now!?
She has to have the 5 taken by now although is it affected by mat leaves, if she was pregnant during the career break like?
She'll never go back to the teaching now surely?

Reactions: 2
She has to have the 5 taken by now although is it affected by mat leaves, if she was pregnant during the career break like?
She'll never go back to the teaching now surely?
I'm just thinking now she could be on parental leave. Parental leave and career break are different, but the teacher covering her would've been made permanent by now in either case. I'll have to do a little digging to figure out what she's at!

Reactions: 3
I'm just thinking now she could be on parental leave. Parental leave and career break are different, but the teacher covering her would've been made permanent by now in either case. I'll have to do a little digging to figure out what she's at!
I think she said last year she was taking a career break after the twins but she had taken one before, but ya she's probably using the parental leave too.

There was speculation recently she could be knocked up again. She has a belly on her…
On another note…would your really want that auld trout teaching your children. She has zero credibility

🎶In the 11th day of Christmas, Beggy tried to flog to me, a chair from CA design costing €2,195…fock meeee

(genuinely, one of the ugliest chairs I’ve ever seen)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Aww Sweaty I’m only in from work - ye beat me to it. Since Beggy is flat out at the flogging this week I’m sure it’s ok to give her 2 eleventh days 😂

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Beggy’s Foxford trips paid off - an Ad and a bed run - oh never will we scoff 😉

• Haha
Aww Sweaty I’m only in from work - ye beat me to it. Since Beggy is flat out at the flogging this week I’m sure it’s ok to give her 2 eleventh days 😂

On the eleventh day of Christmas, Beggy’s Foxford trips paid off - an Ad and a bed run - oh never will we scoff 😉
Brilliant 🤣🤣 She must be dizzy from all the flogging she’s doing. No time for swimming these days!

Reactions: 1
Nice little passive aggressive post up to let us all know she was at the gym🤣

Is there a competition on between the Huns to see who has the most Christmas wreaths up🤣 Looks like 4 is the absolute minimum 🤦‍♀️

Nice little passive aggressive post up to let us all know she was at the gym🤣

Is there a competition on between the Huns to see who has the most Christmas wreaths up🤣 Looks like 4 is the absolute minimum 🤦‍♀️
I really don’t know what it is with these huns and seasonal decor. In many ways it’s kind of pitiful that they feel the need to show us and tell us how they are getting on with their Christmas plans especially since there are many that have very little this year. I swear it’s like they’re children craving attention instead of middle aged women.
At my work we’ve been downplaying Christmas this year in the sense of not going on about presents etc. Everyone is feeling the pinch due to energy and general living costs and while some can cut back on luxuries others are struggling with just the basics like heat and food.
That’s why these seemingly well off Insta idiots piss me off. They make it look like their lives are insulated from every day financial burdens with all the shopping and promotions they do. Whereas I see through my work (in finance) just how difficult some are finding things right now.

Reactions: 4
I really don’t know what it is with these huns and seasonal decor. In many ways it’s kind of pitiful that they feel the need to show us and tell us how they are getting on with their Christmas plans especially since there are many that have very little this year. I swear it’s like they’re children craving attention instead of middle aged women.
At my work we’ve been downplaying Christmas this year in the sense of not going on about presents etc. Everyone is feeling the pinch due to energy and general living costs and while some can cut back on luxuries others are struggling with just the basics like heat and food.
That’s why these seemingly well off Insta idiots piss me off. They make it look like their lives are insulated from every day financial burdens with all the shopping and promotions they do. Whereas I see through my work (in finance) just how difficult some are finding things right now.
So true. It’s pathetic that these assholes have to have multiples of everything…trees, wreaths etc etc. Promoting outfits that are hundreds of euro, eating out, nights away etc. This miserable cow even got free Christmas cards and stamps via PR Gifts.
I cannot wait for this instabum bubble to burst 💥

Reactions: 6
Westof ireland self build and Kilsarn house are 2 that literally leave ne speechless!!

Did I actually read that the twins wear " lounge wear " ? Can't bear to listen to her so may be wrong . Hope so

• Haha
Westof ireland self build and Kilsarn house are 2 that literally leave ne speechless!!
West of Ireland Self Build is extremely try hard and another dose. Absolutely nothing interesting or different about her life or her house.

West of Ireland Self Build is extremely try hard and another dose. Absolutely nothing interesting or different about her life or her house.
And she about to go into labour one of these days but faffing around with decorations....over the top..."notiony" she revealed that her sister/ husband refers to her as!

Never heard of her , went for a look
Well if she isnt the most ordinary run of the mill wan
House is boring and just so uninspiring

It’s Like looking into Bernie from the chemists home or literally anyone and everyone in Ireland
Ordinary

Christ how do these people have insta accounts
The minute they get planning permission they all think they’re on grand designs

Beggeys house is at least more design /interior interesting

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.