House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And the utter hypocrisy of promoting Black Friday deals and Foxford who have stated that they will not be involved in it
But the Huns have cold empty black hearts. The contradict themselves on a daily basis.

Beggy was all over the likes of BEO wellness last week and continued to promote Foxford and show up for the free breakfast when they stated they were not partaking in Black Friday.

Yet her only content in recent weeks has been flogging the arse out of Black Friday. Pot, kettle, black.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Bet Sahara's really pleased that the other Mayo Sarah is featured in yesterday's Irish Times . Talk about losing your way !!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Seemingly desperate for the dosh now - so many ads and nothing else . Good job Christmas is looming because she would be well and truly stuck for content

Reactions: 2
Howdy Tattlers. Took a little break from here and Insta as I’ve been very busy.

Had a look at Beggy’s account and there’s no change - she’s still shopping n flogging I see. So in homage to her efforts I’m trying to put a little Christmas song together. Can you help me by telling me what she’s been flogging/promoting lately? I’d say dental care is a safe bet to start with 😂

Fa la la la la la la la la 🎄

🎶 On the first day of Christmas Beggy flogged to me a toothbrush that she got for free.

to be continued…

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Had a look at Beggy’s account and there’s no change - she’s still shopping n flogging I see. So in homage to her efforts I’m trying to put a little Christmas song together. Can you help me by telling me what she’s been flogging/promoting lately? I’d say dental care is a safe bet to start with 😂

🎶 On the first day of Christmas Beggy flogged to me a toothbrush that she got for free.

to be continued…
Welcome back PPHat! 🥳

to be continued…
🎶 On the second day of Christmas Beggy flogged to me, a pile of shite from Millies dot ie

Welcome back @PPHat

• Haha
Ahem, ahem…
🎶 On the 5th day of Christmas, the kids had a photo shoot, would ya ever feck off Beggy, we couldn’t give a hoot

• Haha
I thought she painted the front door a plum colour. Latest story it's back to the green. This wan can't make her mind up. Only in the house a few years and remodelled the walls and door numerous times. The skirting boards being done after xmas. Were they not done last year?

🎶On the 6th day of Christmas Beggy tried to flog to me..a jar of Bonne Maman in a cookie Christmas tree 🎶🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like they got a Porsche Jeep that she's not shared. Think it was baz I saw in Ballina a while ago with one of the young ones sat in the front.. Elf town profits I'd guess bought it

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looks like they got a Porsche Jeep that she's not shared. Think it was baz I saw in Ballina a while ago with one of the young ones sat in the front.. Elf town profits I'd guess bought it
Nothing screams middle aged w*nker who can't bear to let go of his youth and accept he has a family like a Porsche Cayenne...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Here I go :
On the seventh day of Christmas Sahara flogged to me Penny's hooks silk pjamas and Professor Luke O 'Neill 🎄☃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.