House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On the eighth day of Christmas Beggy let us see her arse in silky trousers gratis - French for free*.

*just a thinly veiled dig at the time she was up her own hole telling us uncultured oafs how to pronounce açai 😂

225B19DC-E486-4E03-9407-617868F842F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Horrendous!
Not loving the trousers/pants/PJ bottoms either. She says they’re the dream but will she actually wear them in public. Same goes for the dresses recently. She’s happy to promote them but will she appear out in them??

Hate the way she’s constantly doing ads and flogging her arse off. It’s so lacking in consideration given the financial situation for so many but then being tone deaf seems to be her signature style.

Beggy is the Mr Price of influencers … cheap.
But I did laugh out loud when I saw this 🤣
There is nothing this fool won’t flog to earn some coins. It’s a sad existence she has.

This is Incorrect _an imported vehicle must be VRT (taxed) within a month.
Depending on spec/type vehicle you are talking €10k for a jeep approx.
Yes this is correct. Otherwise sher we’d all be importing from UK/NI. The Cheyenne is so chav😒

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Beggy is the Mr Price of influencers … cheap.
But I did laugh out loud when I saw this 🤣
There is nothing this fool won’t flog to earn some coins. It’s a sad existence she has.

Yes this is correct. Otherwise sher we’d all be importing from UK/NI. The Cheyenne is so chav😒
I didn't realise - we were told when we moved here with our vehicles and paid a shed load that if we were Irish citizens it wouldn't apply . Off topic but apparently the government over here is being fined by the EU but the revenue exceeds the fines !!

On the ninth day of Christmas Beggy heated up for me some turkey and a ham but she made her own gravy-eeee.

CD18D61C-5C2A-4C05-87E7-3AAFFC45197C.jpeg

• Haha
I didn't realise - we were told when we moved here with our vehicles and paid a shed load that if we were Irish citizens it wouldn't apply . Off topic but apparently the government over here is being fined by the EU but the revenue exceeds the fines !!
[/QUOTE]
If you have lived in UK & moved back to Ireland wirh your vehicle (English plates) this is different ie not hit with such a high VRT tax compared to importing/purchasing a car into Ireland. There is strict laws on this set by Revenue.

Reactions: 2
About time the gov looked at career breaks.
Chatted to someone today who was at elf town recently and said it was really bad

Reactions: 4
About time the gov looked at career breaks.
Chatted to someone today who was at elf town recently and said it was really bad
Yes I heard it’s atrocious and a complete rip off. I have heard that in previous years too. Sher I think there was a time his auld fella was doing Santa. The only posts you see about it are from Huns that got it for free

About time. How long is it since she last taught. There needs to be a limit on the length of career breaks. And hers can’t be considered a career break when she’s running a business…

Is that for national school teachers? There's a serious shortage on that area.

Ya I've heard that about elf town long before there was instagram.

Reactions: 2
🎶 On the 10th day of Christmas, Norma Foley told Beggy-yyy…back to work you lazy fool, no more flexibility-yyy 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder will it just be the actual school is short....somehow i feel she'll work out fine. Actually just checked its for new applications!

Whoever has been covering for this gobshite would've been made permanent at the end of their 2nd year (assuming it was the same teacher). If this gobshite ever decides to darken her classroom door again, the other teacher would be moved to a school with a certain km radius and would keep their permanent contract. Every year you have to apply for a career break, it's done on a yearly basis, so I assume her application next year would be affected if she applied again if this ridiculous sanction comes in. She can take 5 years, how many has she done now!?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.