Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sea773

Hi Sarah nice to see you took all 5 kids out this evening even if it was to enniscrone again

Reactions: 4

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Any extra tea to spill?
To be honest I think it was former employee of his and a few other people were taking part in the conversation. They were just bitching about her really and saying how he got a leg up in business and about elftown being a complete rip off, shebeen is a rip off. Apparently elf town is going to punchestown (not RDS)…

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She has designed girls rooms now with Helen turkington, had a post up before with Geri designs -what happened there I wonder? Same with sile seoige she had post with Geri designs and now a different interior designer..anyone know??
She traveled to Limerick to work with Geri designs. Clearly Geri doesn’t work for free so Beggy got nowt. It disappoints me that Helen Turkington would engage with someone as trashy as Sarah Battle. And there’s Beggy wearing her Rae Feather kaftan (Rae is Helen’s sister).

• Sick

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Now kids scoot ahead there and hold hands so I can tell all of Instagram your the best of friends
#u2canhaveitall

• Haha

magicmoonbeam42

the kids must be looking for attention today.. I mean connection
I was just about to post about this their kids obviously are used to her and Baz been absent parents they're obviously not able for parenthood and all the responsibilities that come with it poor kids are just cash cows to them especially the twins awful to have your childhood played out on camera 24/7 these 2 clowns are just abysmal parents anyone notice how horrible and shiny Beggys face looked from the Botox and fillers in the wedding photos

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Beggy and Charlene have the same figures they're legs are the exact same🤣

They do. They’re both fairly big on the bottom half. There’s a reason they were the oversized shapeless dresses 😜

Charlene is a complete fool. She is loud, nasty and full of her own self importance. For a wan that talks about kindness and wellness, she’s not very good at practicing it. She has her own thread here!

Anyone that spouts the kindness crap, is guaranteed to be a full on biatch!!

HumphreyB

VIP Member
About time the gov looked at career breaks.
Chatted to someone today who was at elf town recently and said it was really bad

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
This wagon should have this marked as ad or own company. Last I heard of this rotten mobile pub it's one of Barry's companies so it's advertising
Yes it is his business and yes under new regulations issued by the ASAI she needs to tags these posts as #ownbrand
Beggy has been reported for this breach of regulations 👍

Attachments

Jackjack38

VIP Member
If this is a freebie, it's a disgrace.

But wait till you see comments from people that follow, "you deserve it" or " amazing, so well deserved".
Like you normally do when you see no marks from the insta world gifted ludicrous holidays for absolutely doing nothing. It shows the intelligence of their followers.

magicmoonbeam42

What was she thinking with this pink monstrosity it looks like she picked it up from the undertakers I thought a bird vomited on her head until I zoomed in how was she a judge she looked awkward in the photos the fun police need to pay her a visit ASAP

ttxx

I was actually going to Foxford this evening to pick up a few bits and when I saw her promoting them I didn’t bother my arse. Not engaging with ANY business that engages with Beggy or any other instabum for that matter
---

Considering she went to Limerick for a facial, going to Galway for hair is no biggie for Beggy.
She goes to Galway for her Botox

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
Goose dresses v old for her age or something
Old school Mumsy
Maybe that’s part of her older than 40 look

Apologies for derailing!

whocarez

VIP Member
He was good looking until we saw how in love with himself he is and now he gives us the absolute ick 🤮
Also the man should learn to crack a smile, Beggy should show him how to do one of her false ones. She’s a pro.
I think he thinks that by not smiling it makes him better looking. it doesn't