Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
We did elf town last year. Two adults two kids - it was very expensive ….. the kids had a great time with all the different activities on each floor and the Santa was class .. my littlest one liked the reindeers but honestly they don’t even remember it at all now. The worst Santa experience we did was Bunratty castle
Try Westport House…believe it’s great and a family ticket is similar to a child ticket for elf town. Personally I have zero tolerance for rampant consumerism. And her busy promoting the family business without declaring it # ownbrand
You will not find more desperate than Beggy.
---
50€ for one child!!
2ad 2ch would be 170€
and I presume photos extra I’d say your looking at 200€ to walk away with a pic
Everything is extra. And APPARENTLY years back, his Da was Santa.
---
Also, Horkans Garden Center do a Santa. It’s free. Don’t know what it’s like but sher what do small kids need.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Instamoney

Surely this clowns days of gallivanting in gas guzzler are numbered with the cost of living
Or invites to BT fashion shows.Pretentious lot. These people don't give two hoots about the environment or what state they will leave it for their kids,it's all about image whether they have money or not.Its to look like they have & the feeling of importance. Cost of living won't affect them as they only put €20 of diesel into it,they go no further than a few miles ever.Cheap to run if u go nowhere ever.

Lighthouse2028

Chatty Member
Exactly this. She made such a point of telling everyone her clothes size, e.g. “for reference I’m in a size XS”. It’s irrelevant - it’s how you look in the clothes whether XS or XL.
Unfortunately in my opinion SB does not dress for her shape. Wide legged cut-off trousers when your bottom half is short and stocky is fairly elementary stuff.
Also my previous reference to advertising on her arse isn’t to do with the size of her backside and more to do with the fact that she appears to be a walking advertising billboard. Nothing she does is without purpose in order to position herself with engagement that drives Ad work. The lines between what is family time and what is social media fodder are very blurred in that household.
I remember when she was pregnant with the twins and she claims to have bought a hoody in an xxs from pennys amd that was it for me.... Whether it was true or not, not helpful to others.

Very true - I get why a Mam would record cute moments of her toddlers to share with family but not why she would do it for strangers to watch. Thing is she knows that the tide will turn on using kids for content but she mustn’t give a shit cos it’s making her money right now.

Also spot on about the seasonal decor. The horrible velvet pumpkins will be out soon. 🎃 🤢
And the throwback to that one time she was in a magazine and borrowed half the shite from Morrows... Wouldn't ya have some neck to be like can i borrow a few couches for a photoshoot🤣🤣

magicmoonbeam42

So she's looking forward to the trick or treaters the poor kids will take one look at her face and ask who are you dressed as this year or run a mile when creepy Barry makes an appearance he seriously gives me the shivers

R

Remember in school you always had that one frumpy school teacher that ALWAYS got it wrong…that’s Sarah.
I don't follow her anymore but wow, what a mismatch. So many things wrong with her styling. She's old news. Has she any BA gigs apart from Spotlight?

Instamoney

That Florence one is almost ugly with smugness
I literally cannot even with her
Her house is fairly rotten in parts imo and uncomfortable furniture- hopefully the Dfs is something the poor kids can relax on
Like come on these look so uncomfortable
Yes it looks like a jumble sale & she is the nastiest wan on insta.Full of her own self important.Glad she didn't win 'home of the year'.

wildatlanticgal

Here I go :
On the seventh day of Christmas Sahara flogged to me Penny's hooks silk pjamas and Professor Luke O 'Neill 🎄☃

• Haha

whocarez

VIP Member
I thought the same. Was a little envious of her ability to complete
Honestly guys it's not that difficult if you can swim and have a basic level of fitness it's so achievable !
Give it a go.
I was signed up one year by friends as a drunken joke, but I did it & finished it.
It's an easy swim, you have the current pushing you along, The cycle was mainly flat & i ran regularly so the 5k was easy enough only slower than normal.

If your tempted go for it!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Definitely. Time has just moved on since the pandemic. I’m over even looking at them to reference what’s been wrote here! Same old shite out of them Year in Year out.
Same! Some of the threads here are very quiet which isn’t a good sign… it means the content is no longer relevant

I see her pal Florence and Henri just got her free sofa from DFS via O Carroll Consult again. FFS 😂 I'm sure she was invited to the London jaunt and was sickened that she couldn't make it.

• Sick

Instamoney

She’s at another floggers 40th…house of goose. The state of her with the trout pout and the short dress. Standing with the legs miles apart so she looks less hefty…

No doubt there’ll be loads of people asking about the baggy dress….”for those asking”.

Looks like The Wilder Townhouse
Ya the dress is a black bag with zero shape to it.Horrible,is she covering something. But the most shocking is the house of goose is 40.That is unbelievable,she needs to change her anti aging cream or something because she looks more like 50,no joke

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
€319 for those feather earrings and them pure rotten. I would call them ‘novelty’ as opposed to ‘statement’. Sarah is getting too much money on the social welfare with all her child benefits if that’s what she’s spending her money on.