Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

magicmoonbeam42

She's also on the beg for a free TV from Sky omg you can smell the desperation from here Sahara really is so out of touch and boring 💤

Reactions: 4

whocarez

VIP Member
Hubby is out text to say that Battle one was in Hopkins dressed like a bride. A great laugh was apparently had at her expense. He couldn't get a pic tho
---
Hubby is out & text to say that Battle one was in Hopkins dressed like a bride. A great laugh was apparently had at her expense. He couldn't get a pic tho

• Haha

PPHat

On the back of watching the shoe shop stories where I could not see AD anywhere (she’s a slippery one that Beggy - her horrible skirt is more transparent), I would like to offer a thread suggestion…

The Lady of the Beg hovered like a cleg until one day the Haus of Maguire said ok ok we’ll hire.
IMG_8681.jpeg

• Haha

Wisteria

West of Ireland Self Build is extremely try hard and another dose. Absolutely nothing interesting or different about her life or her house.
And she about to go into labour one of these days but faffing around with decorations....over the top..."notiony" she revealed that her sister/ husband refers to her as!

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
I see her pal Florence and Henri just got her free sofa from DFS via O Carroll Consult again. FFS 😂 I'm sure she was invited to the London jaunt and was sickened that she couldn't make it.
That Florence one is almost ugly with smugness
I literally cannot even with her
Her house is fairly rotten in parts imo and uncomfortable furniture- hopefully the Dfs is something the poor kids can relax on
Like come on these look so uncomfortable

Attachments

Last edited:

Cockahoop

Her household has 7 people in it, yet im flabbergasted that when she shows what shes cooking for dinner, it always looks like enough for one…just about! cant put my finger on why this annoys me so much but it does.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Howdy Tattlers. Took a little break from here and Insta as I’ve been very busy.

Had a look at Beggy’s account and there’s no change - she’s still shopping n flogging I see. So in homage to her efforts I’m trying to put a little Christmas song together. Can you help me by telling me what she’s been flogging/promoting lately? I’d say dental care is a safe bet to start with 😂

Fa la la la la la la la la 🎄

🎶 On the first day of Christmas Beggy flogged to me a toothbrush that she got for free.

to be continued…
🎶 On the second day of Christmas Beggy flogged to me, a pile of shite from Millies dot ie

Welcome back @PPHat

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Would love to see her in real life ! Just see him swanning around loving himself
Real life Beggy is very different to instahun Beggy. She was wearing a baggy shapeless item akin to a table cloth and seemed disconnected from him and the children. They were all in the same place (you’ll never guess where🤣🤣 ) but she sat away from them which I thought was bizarre. Maybe she just wanted 5 minutes to herself, who knows.

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Has she changed her Instagram name?
Yes and she’s no longer with an agency. She’s still begging in Foxford Woollen Mills. Westport must be due a visit (gaiety antiques, this must be the place, les jumelles…possibly carraig donn and portwest).

And just incase you weren’t aware, she off to the gym this evening….

• Haha

magicmoonbeam42

Charlene and Jenny Beattie are complete CU Next Tuesdays and it was only after the restaurant incident I was told the poor girl they humiliated was my niece's friend that Jenny Beattie is a gobshite she lives in a council estate in Ballina which she's ashamed about I know from her neighbour, on her wedding day she got ready in The Diamond Coast because she didn't want people knowing where she lived has an awful personality she moved over from Birmingham when she was 13 and still has the English accent

• Wow

Instamoney

I am satisfied in my life.I never leave my beautiful children,I have all she has and more materially so if she thinks we are jealous or enjoy talking about her I don't but someone needs to call out this bad parenting for the sake of the kids.They can't say if they want to be on her account or not and some people use here to voice their sheer anger & frustration at what they see as wrong,selfish & pure greed.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
How do you know that.... I'm hoping it's not true!
Beggy posted the names of the couple getting married… Maeve and Fabio. Type their names plus ‘wedding website’ in to google. On the RSVP section tyke in Battle and hey presto, entire family invited. Type I her maiden name … all invited.

• Haha
  • Wow