Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Not me she doesn’t even bother with her own kids how could anyone expect her to give a hoot about someone elses
Exactly. School teachers are meant to be “role models” for children not prancing around on Instagram flashing their bra when trying on clothes in a bid to encourage engagement…

Reactions: 5

Wisteria

Found this somewhat confusing about Beggy - she’s seemingly concerned about the safety implications of the location tracker in her Insta app so turned it off. Yet demonstrates little to no regard for her youngest children’s privacy by constantly displaying them on Insta. Featuring them could also have safety implications. I think that she’s demonstrating some definite moral ambiguity there. 🤔
Absolutely puzzled by her!! Safety?????

Ailte

VIP Member
He probably knew he was being filmed.

Anyone else feel the insta bubble has burst. Not just for Beggy, but a lot of the Huns are struggling with content. Imagine if all the teachers and nurses went back to work the difference it would make to the health and educational systems…it would have to relieve some of the pressure, right?
Definitely. Time has just moved on since the pandemic. I’m over even looking at them to reference what’s been wrote here! Same old shite out of them Year in Year out.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I actually liked that reel in BT - it was, as is usual for Beggy, unintentionally hilarious. Columbo Chic is the go to look for this season ladies 😂😂😂
Columbia Chic to match her Cottagecore aesthetic🤣🤣 Saw her recently and she’s very generous to herself with the filters. Unfiltered Beggy is hacked.

• Haha

Ahcomeon

Chatty Member
Surely this clowns days of gallivanting in gas guzzler are numbered with the cost of living crisis.

sea773

I went to elf down probably 8/9 years ago before I knew who she was or that they owned it it wasn’t half the price it is now and was definitely nice but I can remember still thinking it was over priced but I’d one child so didn’t mind
Since then I’ve had two more and looked at going and not a hope could justify paying that money to see Santa it’s nice don’t get me wrong but no way worth what he’s charging

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Saw tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber…him with a stupid beanie on him flexing as he drove the car and her with a face on her like a heifers arse. Not a word being exchanged between the pair of them.

• Haha

magicmoonbeam42

What in the name of God has she got stuck on her head for Punchestown:sick: it's like a bird exploded on her head I mean vomited on her she's a holy show

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lighthouse2028

Chatty Member
so is the video of the boots on the Warren walk from the day she brought the kids down.?.. so it wasn't for them to have fun or fresh air. it was for an ad
Ya i thought same as soon i saw it. Imagine. Babysitter probably filming her and sure like she wouldn't have even done the full walk the boots would be ruined . God almighty.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Earlier today we observed the Battles in Enniscrone. It was my husband who spotted them. To say the kids were out of control, ferrell and wild is an understatement.

They were getting ice cream. As they were leaving the ice cream shop one of the kids ran across the road (luckily there were no cars). Sarah proceeded to reprimand said child. Sarah was wearing baseball hat, cycling shorts and an oversized sweatshirt (Diana stylee) except Sarah’s legs are mahoosive and she has a huge saggy ass on her.

No more than one hour later, we observed Sarah back out in Enniscrone, outfit changed and zero kids, driving around in his Audi and waving at in-laws.

You literally could not make this stuff up

• Wow
  • Haha

Jackjack38

VIP Member
None at all. And she’s the same all the time...awkward, boring, dull. Has the Galway races turned into a hun convention?
I think the big race meetings have always been like that at home, the yummy Mummy brigade turning up dressed to the nines to win the best dressed Woman's comp. It’s just now they all have insta accounts.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
I'm not quite sure how she is still doing this as a "job", I rarely look at her stories anymore.
Absolute snooze fest. Her clothes are getting baggier and baggier by the day😂, her style is soooooo frumpy