Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
West of Ireland Self Build is extremely try hard and another dose. Absolutely nothing interesting or different about her life or her house.
Never heard of her , went for a look
Well if she isnt the most ordinary run of the mill wan
House is boring and just so uninspiring

It’s Like looking into Bernie from the chemists home or literally anyone and everyone in Ireland
Ordinary

Christ how do these people have insta accounts
The minute they get planning permission they all think they’re on grand designs

Beggeys house is at least more design /interior interesting

Reactions: 5

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Does everybody in Ireland get child benefit? Like even though Sarah and Bazza seem very well off does she still get the same amount as a Mum in a struggling family.
Where I live it's means tested. We get nothing for our two kids because we earn over a certain threshold.
Yes they do. It’s a child related payment so makes no difference what your personal circumstances are. It will never change nor should it imo.

Reactions: 5

whocarez

VIP Member
Beggy posted the names of the couple getting married… Maeve and Fabio. Type their names plus ‘wedding website’ in to google. On the RSVP section tyke in Battle and hey presto, entire family invited. Type I her maiden name … all invited.
why when u go further is it only Sarah and Barry invited to day 2. are they gonna abandon the child

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

PPHat

Yes it looks like a jumble sale & she is the nastiest wan on insta.Full of her own self important.Glad she didn't win 'home of the year'.
Yeah I used to like the Florence and Henri one. She seemed to have a bit of substance to her. Turns out I was wrong. She’s just like the rest of them or is trying hard to be like them. She’s not cookie cutter hun but I have the impression that she’s trying hard to fit in with them instead of being her own person. She comes off as supercilious at times too - gone right off her and stopped following her after she started arse licking and defending the rest of the huns a while back.

I'm not quite sure how she is still doing this as a "job", I rarely look at her stories anymore.
Absolute snooze fest. Her clothes are getting baggier and baggier by the day😂, her style is soooooo frumpy
I actually liked that reel in BT - it was, as is usual for Beggy, unintentionally hilarious. Columbo Chic is the go to look for this season ladies 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Instamoney

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:Gifted boots and another day out in Dublin
Story of her life.She justifies it as "work".She's a working mum she would say.She likes being away from home abit too much me thinks....days, nights & weekends.Cant believe she has so many followers,can't see why,she is so boring,no content,it's just ads

Instamoney

Has Beggy taken a stroke…I’m sure she slurring her words and lisping? On another note, last night she was at the launch of chill spa, tonight she’s at cot and cobble. Does Beggy ever stay at home?
Is the sky green? That would be a resounding NO..Sad for her that she really deep down, I feel doesn't want that many kids & maybe didn't estimate the work involved but I feel much sadder (not a word, I know) for her 5 little kiddies.Why can't she just take a few weeks & go nowhere just be at home with her lovely children.Who knows she might even enjoy it, she should at least try.

InstaHunDone

Westof ireland self build and Kilsarn house are 2 that literally leave ne speechless!!
West of Ireland Self Build is extremely try hard and another dose. Absolutely nothing interesting or different about her life or her house.

Sunday Roast

VIP Member
Has Beggy taken a stroke…I’m sure she slurring her words and lisping? On another note, last night she was at the launch of chill spa, tonight she’s at cot and cobble. Does Beggy ever stay at home?
Beggy will love this comparison but she is the west of Ireland version of Pippa O Connor. Injected to the hilt, fake, unreliable and never at home!

• Haha

magicmoonbeam42

What disgusts me is the fact Beggy is getting €700 monthly in Children's Allowance she probably spent it on that yellow monstrosity that passes for an outfit the absolute state of the pair of them posing at the races how can she even think she looks nice I know he's no oil painting but I often wonder what the hell he sees in Fanta Face Beggy

Fruit_Salad lemon

Chatty Member
I was looking more closely at her and I think because she’s not full of Botox and fillers, she doesn’t use filters and she’s not plastered in make up that she looks her age.

We’re used to seeing the beggys of the world with their trout pout and doggie dentures and are not an accurate representation of women their age.
That maybe but coupled with her London Mum 1991 clothes it just ages her terribly

She dresses like a Kays Catalogue woman

• Haha