Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Ok credit where credit is due, fair play to her for completing the triathlon. The legs would be hanging off you after that.

(I’ll see myself out 🤣🤣)

Reactions: 5

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
There’ll be NO trick or treaters at her house. For starters she’s never at home. And with the money makers sick last weekend, she bound to be heading for Dublin or Galway this weekend

InstaHunDone

Isn't it.We had it and I have to say it was crap.had to replace sink/toilet after a few years as water wouldn't go down.That is essential really with a sink and toilet 🚽
Also have Sonas and wouldn't touch it again! The quality is really bad despite it being well looked after with minimal use (there are only 2 of us in the house) so it's laugable when you see the Instahuns pushing it- because with the large families they tend to have you know it isn't going to last a wet week.

I've come to the conclusion that anything the huns flog is to be avoided - this marketing method is cheap and companies that use it do so for a reason.

happythoughts21

It's the battle of pancakes with all the huns today. It's pathetic. They think they re geniuses coming up with recipes for .. PANCAKES!! And then sharing their followers reaction.. 'thanks for that, it's the only pancakes my kids will eat' I saw on one page. Followers are worse. Get a life the lot of them. They re scraping the barrel at this stage for content.. all going south for them.. same ding dong year in, year out..

• Haha
  • Heart

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Why should child benefit be means tested? We all pay our taxes & every family is entitled to it.
What people seem to forget the high earners pay a considerable amount of taxation.

Why should they not though when they pay tax also?
We have a comfortable life and pay a HUGE amount of tax each year and get nothing for our kids and it doesn't bother me as we don't need it. Next year if we don't earn as much we'll get family tax benefit to help us out.
If we decide tomorrow to head home to Ireland we can sign up and get child benefit even though we haven't lived at home for over 10yrs.
In my opinion if you don't need it why would you want it and not want it to go to into other services.

• Heart

whocarez

VIP Member
Her household has 7 people in it, yet im flabbergasted that when she shows what shes cooking for dinner, it always looks like enough for one…just about! cant put my finger on why this annoys me so much but it does.
it's because someone else has fed the kids that's probably just her meal

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Good advice @PPHat. Influencers lead you to believe they have lots of disposable income and a lavish lifestyle. Truth is they live off freebies and promote material items that are gifted.

If the likes of Beggy REALLY had lots of cash, they would have had a nice family holiday this year. THEY DIDNT. Not even a weekend self catering somewhere in Ireland.

And as it happens some of my favorite Halloween decorations are my ceramic pumpkins tea light holders that were €2 each in Dealz. 👍👍

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
🎶In the 11th day of Christmas, Beggy tried to flog to me, a chair from CA design costing €2,195…fock meeee

(genuinely, one of the ugliest chairs I’ve ever seen)

• Haha

whocarez

VIP Member
Is this midterm different because she actually brought her kids with her when she went away.
News flash rubber face it's what majority of people do every midterm

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
because there was nothing out of it for her
100%. Sarah doesn’t support local…unless she’s getting something for free from Gerry McGuire or Trevor Morrow or the Ice House

Still I’m delighted Gaiety Antiques didnt fall for her begging.

sea773

She’s really struggling she actually has no point now at all she doesn’t cook now or share recipes she’s doing no home content other than clips of the twins rolling down sand dunes she has nothing

whocarez

VIP Member
Found this somewhat confusing about Beggy - she’s seemingly concerned about the safety implications of the location tracker in her Insta app so turned it off. Yet demonstrates little to no regard for her youngest children’s privacy by constantly displaying them on Insta. Featuring them could also have safety implications. I think that she’s showing some definite moral ambiguity there. 🤔
well I recognize her husband and older kids today while he was parked on double yellows because she posts them so often I don't even know them

• Wow
It has to be gifted. Why else would you pose for a pic holding a Summer 2023 banner. It's still only March. She's a dope.