Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

InstaHunDone

Looks like they got a Porsche Jeep that she's not shared. Think it was baz I saw in Ballina a while ago with one of the young ones sat in the front.. Elf town profits I'd guess bought it
Nothing screams middle aged w*nker who can't bear to let go of his youth and accept he has a family like a Porsche Cayenne...

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Lighthouse2028

Chatty Member
I have to say with these huns it's the sharing of the kids for me. Your one Aisling actually shared something lately about the Internet being so dangerous for kids and then said she was just going to cut back.... Like wtf!!!

The begging lord above... Shamed for them!

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Never heard of her ..just had a look.. I don't get why everything has to be a picture or a video do these people not spend anytime without a phone
The husbands are part of the whole charade. All these house accounts are such a snore fest…there’s nothing inspirational about any of them. They’re all just beggars. It’s embarrassing for them

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
She's never home long enough for it to bother her.
Her house will be worthless. Who wants to live beside a hydrogen plant? The risks far outweigh the benefits…imagine if it exploded 🙈 And the company building it have never built one before…eh hello🙈

• Wow
  • Haha

DrTemperanceBrennan

Not one #ad on those stories
I noticed that but it does say paid partnership. Makes me wonder how sky think people will buy when they are gifting these left right and centre and the Joe soaps are going to be barely able to afford their heating and electricity this winter.

whocarez

VIP Member
A lot of the Huns think they are celebs. The Galway Races was an absolute cess pitt of huns this year. I don’t know who is director of marketing for the Galway Races but they should be fired. I have never been to the Galway Races nor would I ever want to go if that’s the best they can do.
iv gone a lot of years didn't this year,seeing what it's like, full of these Wana be's I'm glad I wasn't there

magicmoonbeam42

What grates my nerves is I'm a person who's been born and reared in Ballina who knows Beggy from teenagers she's always been a cold fish with zero personality btw with a passion for a blue tie dye long skirt and black hoodies god she thought she was gorgeous but since her influencing gained momentum everyone including me who went bush lushing with her and watched her shift the lads by god she could go through them are now just dirt on her shoe we all have a great laugh about it as the saying goes don't kick those you meet on the way up cos you have to meet them on the way down oh Beggy the list is long but distinguished😂😉

• Haha

magicmoonbeam42

She's off gallivanting in Galway minus the kids of course had the misfortune of seeing her today she has a face like a bag of spanners

• Haha

magicmoonbeam42

Is she on the beg in Foxford again or did she get that gig back the pair of them are not liked at home €130 for 2 adults and 2 kids for Elftown my kids were on at me to take them hubby priced it was shocked at the prices but sure Sahara needs the money for her trout pout and shiny forehead and he's just weird the way he looks at the camera he gives out creepy vibes I'd say he is one tbh

PPHat

I see she’s “hitting” back at her critics with one of her quotes from someone else. Not really landing for me though….speaking for myself it’s true that I’m not satisfied with everything in life - I mean who is 🤷‍♀️
But I’ll tell you what I am satisfied about - my 3 kids are tucked up in bed and I’m satisfied that we’ve done right by them - they are having a normal childhood and haven’t been plastered over Insta since the day they were born. So you can put up all the quotes you like Beggy - one day the action of using non-consenting young children on social media for content/ad work will be on the wrong side of public opinion and possibly even the law, with tighter regulations at the very least. Looking back, I wonder if you will be satisfied with your decisions then or will you find fault in your actions?
12A993E0-1736-45CE-9371-4E9AF37866E9.jpeg
88E0AC6A-0AD5-4CF0-AF43-B1FB48C68F61.jpeg

• Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Do you think she has a personal trainer?
You don’t get fatigue from exercising, if anything you have more energy. She must be fatigued from all the galavanting in hotel and press trips and eating in restaurants.

Interesting that on what looked like her first day at home with the kids in weeks she posted about being fatigued and a poem about her kids driving her mad. She really is tone deaf.

Jackjack38

VIP Member
She’s been losing followers alright but looks like she’s buying followers also…

Beggy doesn’t engage with the public on any level unless she is paid to do so or it’s another hun. She doesn’t have the social skills.
It's very clear she's an out and out snob and genuinely thinks she's a celeb at this stage.
It's comical.

HappySusie

Sarah was asked to share a message for a competition in Ballina and she just ignored it. I know loads who contacted her asking her to share the voting link and she ignored all. So much for supporting your local businesses!!!

• Wow