House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the Enniscrone Show booklet? Starting on page 15 they thank all of their sponsors. It’s worth a look 😜

Reactions: 3
If memory serves me she wore the wedding dress in a photoshoot with the twins on her bed. Did they not sponsor or contribute towards the local show?

Did you see the cut of her at the launch for the Galway Races that awful white tent she loves the absolute hack of her standing beside the other women who looked lovely she stuck out like a sore thumb Beggy really does go to the opening of an envelope

Did you see the cut of her at the launch for the Galway Races that awful white tent she loves the absolute hack of her standing beside the other women who looked lovely she stuck out like a sore thumb Beggy really does go to the opening of an envelope
The tent is horrible. Those shoes she’s wearing look like Aquazzura €725 and as for that awful black back … it’s like a bin bag.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
The whole outfit was just cack like herself she loves dressing in white doesn't she I wonder were the shoes freebies or did she actually buy them disgusting if she did

she wears that monstrosity of a dress so that noone can see her actual size and it has pockets so she can put her hands in them because she does not know how to pose. She knows she's way out of her league when she's amongst others!

I think she looks well, better than the others! It was raining and they all look like they are melting particularly Pam Rich Horre!!

Reactions: 1
Oh the sack is washed and line drying as I speak O'Connells is my local such a lovely pub I'm just glad I wasn't there when Beggy rocked up cos I would have found it difficult to keep my mouth shut do she even realise what she looks like in that white monstrosity that passes for a dress clearly missed the memo in the fashion stakes for sure as I mentioned on here before a friend of mine used to mind their kids Barry is apparently really nice but Beggy is a complete b#*^h

Last edited:
  • Wow
So she wants to re - vision her tents ? Ha good luck with that - the Polish lady in Ballina apparently went home

So she wants to re - vision her tents ? Ha good luck with that - the Polish lady in Ballina apparently went home
that one was only so so

also I recon she's changed her name on insta to get away from here. I wonder can her name be changed on the title ?

I wonder did she pay for the twins shoes or were they "gifted", I also was curious to why the name change on her account

that one was only so so

also I recon she's changed her name on insta to get away from here. I wonder can her name be changed on the title ?
Yes interesting that she has completely moved away from house by the white thorns or whatever the shite she called her account. I’d say a change like that affects engagement. But her engagement is atrocious anyway.

Did anyone get their hands on a copy of the Enniscrone show booklet?!!!!!

Yes interesting that she has completely moved away from house by the white thorns or whatever the shite she called her account. I’d say a change like that affects engagement. But her engagement is atrocious anyway.

Did anyone get their hands on a copy of the Enniscrone show booklet?!!!!!
checkout was out before I got to it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.