House by the Whitethorns #5 Sometimes a model, often a chef, full-time flogger and always tone deaf. SarahBattle_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I disagree with alot she does but maybe that's why she posted it???
If sharing info like that gives somebody ways to save themselves in the water how is that a bad thing.

Reactions: 3
If sharing info like that gives somebody ways to save themselves in the water how is that a bad thing.
That’s a possibility but the timing is poor. Perhaps if she had put it into context, then perhaps it may have landed differently

Reactions: 2
That’s a possibility but the timing is poor. Perhaps if she had put it into context, then perhaps it may have landed differently
If I had somebody in my life drown, I would want safety information sang from the roof tops. She has a platform, get that information out there!!
Putting it in context in my opinion would be insensitive,
I live near many beaches and there has been drownings very recently and there has been alot of safety info shared by multiple community pages. I don't see the difference.

Reactions: 4
She would have been better sharing helplines if yesterday had struck any chord with her, not how to save yourself in water.

If I had somebody in my life drown, I would want safety information sang from the roof tops. She has a platform, get that information out there!!
Putting it in context in my opinion would be insensitive,
It was a good message to share, I just think if it had been put into context it would have made more sense. We are probably just looking at it from different perspectives @Jackjack38

• Heart
She would have been better sharing helplines if yesterday had struck any chord with her, not how to save yourself in water.
Clearly it's being implied here it was not an accident. Is it possible she just didn't know?
A well known local man died near me yday whilst swimming. So I just don't have any objection to any lifesaving info being shared. I guess that's where I'm coming from.
All incredibly sad situations either way. X

• Heart
She told me before that she “lives beyond her means” and wasn’t one bit worried about saying it 🥴

• Wow
The close up video in the car ... how can she think she looked good
My husband asked “was she running in the race” 🤣🤣

The hairband was hideous and another baggy shapeless dress. And she’s sooo socially awkward and painful to watch. The interview and the echoing was pitiful

• Haha
None at all. And she’s the same all the time...awkward, boring, dull. Has the Galway races turned into a hun convention?
I think the big race meetings have always been like that at home, the yummy Mummy brigade turning up dressed to the nines to win the best dressed Woman's comp. It’s just now they all have insta accounts.

Reactions: 5
I think the big race meetings have always been like that at home, the yummy Mummy brigade turning up dressed to the nines to win the best dressed Woman's comp. It’s just now they all have insta accounts.
So glad I’m far to well educated to lower myself to those standards.

Omg Beggy really hasn't got a brain has she on her insta stories today she was posing with some wan in a black dress and herself in her white tent she captioned it Ebony and Ivory with the song playing on it 🤦‍♀️clearly she doesn't realise the meaning of the song is about racial harmony

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Omg Beggy really hasn't got a brain has she on her insta stories today she was posing with some wan in a black dress and herself in her white tent she captioned it Ebony and Ivory with the song playing on it 🤦‍♀️clearly she doesn't realise the meaning of the song is about racial harmony
Another instahun who was home of the year and now believes she an interior designer.

Reactions: 4
Another instahun who was home of the year and now believes she an interior designer.
Except she didn’t win home of the year and she has no interior design qualifications.👍

She’s not the sharpest tool in the toolbox.
Imagine if she won best dressed lady at the Galway races tomorrow it could happen🤣
No chance. Beggy has no style.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.