Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Skyeraye

Does anyone have any Netflix horror suggestions? Everytime I start something it's rubbish or I just spend 3hrs scrolling.

I like zombies, the occult, supernatural, dracular, witches etc. Anything based on true stories is always good.
All the insidious films, Sinister
Orphan is good
Truth or dare
Hush
Cabin in the woods
A few to have a go with if you’ve not seen them xx

Reactions: 4

JD-Morgan

I love the Saw movies

Hate anything with ghosts / supernatural storylines

Also love the Scream movies!

Anything with boring old murder, none of this ghost/alien/werewolf crap!

FenellaTheWitch

VIP Member
Has anyone seen The Taking of Deborah Logan ( Also known as The Taking) ?

I've never heard of it before but it looks quite creepy.

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Has anyone watched Talk To Me? Amazon Prime. Really good, I thought.
I will give The Sadness a try, I prefer subtitled films to badly dubbed ones, and SE Asian horror is good.

monga

VIP Member
The Invitation (2015 not 2022) is also pretty good, but not about vampires.
---

I have literally just watched Men and I really don't think I liked it, it was just low-key unpleasant with no narrative unless I'm missing something?
Yes, I watched it yesterday and couldn’t grasp any storyline, thought it was disturbing at the end tbh.

Reactions: 3

cosmo girl

VIP Member
The film that scared me the most was candy man. Even now when I go the bathroom at night it reminds me of that film. :eek:

I like the shining and Halloween.

Teaplease20

train to busan (don’t be put off its in Korean, it’s INCREDIBLE)
Insidious
Veronica
Deliver us from Evil
IT chap 1& 2

Tryger88

VIP Member
Watched Children of the corn last night (original) was better than I remember it, don't remember the beginning being so gruesome, was good horror fun... tried watching the 2nd one but nah.

DrLoomis

There is a 50th Anniversary screening of The Exorcist on tonight at my local cinema. I wish they would advertise these things more because I would have gone to see that if I didn't have plans already. It seems to be nationwide, so if any fellow horror fans are stuck for something to do this evening there is that!

I can't wait for the new one and I'm going to try and get in to see Saw X this week as well. Let the spooky season begin!

• Heart

Doyoureally?

Not a film but you might like American Horror Story as it covers lots of the topics you like.

edit to add: you can watch in any order of the series as they are all separate storylines.

HockyRorror

VIP Member
Is Eden Lake a horror film? I thought it was scary because of the content and the plot but I wouldn’t have classed it as horror. Still a great film though. In fact, I’ll have to watch it again soon.

I liked House of 1000 corpses but I am in a minority 😂

Scream is always a good go-to. I even liked Scream 4 (didn’t like 3 though). There are plans for a fifth last I heard.

Drag Me to Hell has loads of hilarious moments if you want laughs with a few scares.

The film that unsettled me the most when watching it was Fire Walk With Me.

hol20x

VIP Member
I went to see Immaculate in the cinema today and I thought it was great. Very jumpy. Sydney Sweeney was fantastic.