Honeypopkisses / ohhello.amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mortified at all the people in the background in the abandon ship bar crossing the picket line šŸ˜© Seems like these fools have supportā€¦ from absolute scabs nonetheless.
Someone on twitter was called classist for calling out people for crossing the picket line because people ā€œcouldnā€™t afford to lose their Ā£25 depositā€ šŸ˜‚
The brassneck of sitting with some overpriced cocktail across a picket line šŸ¤¢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Mortified at all the people in the background in the abandon ship bar crossing the picket line šŸ˜© Seems like these fools have supportā€¦ from absolute scabs nonetheless.
Someone on twitter was called classist for calling out people for crossing the picket line because people ā€œcouldnā€™t afford to lose their Ā£25 depositā€ šŸ˜‚
The brassneck of sitting with some overpriced cocktail across a picket line šŸ¤¢
absolute gobshites šŸ˜”. What glory do you get crossing a picket line to go into a tacky bar that basically steals from their staff (pensions). Truly hope this turns into something they canā€™t run away from this time.

Reactions: 4
Going by the pics in the bar it's mostly influencers getting freebies to promote the place, they seem the type of people to cross picket lines šŸ’°šŸ’°

Reactions: 2
Going by the pics in the bar it's mostly influencers getting freebies to promote the place, they seem the type of people to cross picket lines šŸ’°šŸ’°
exactly. A total twatfest. Really hope the ā€˜influencerā€™ bubble bursts soon and hard.

Reactions: 1
Imagine having a business and having to limit your posts, let's hope the message gets spread loud and clear about these arseholes, done the dirty on the shop he had in princes sq also.
Did he really? Iā€™m not surprised by this but didnā€™t know about that.

Imagine the atmosphere in that bar. Flatter than a witches tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Whereā€™s mad orange Betty? Sheā€™s usually one to capitalise on a social justice movement šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did you see the group who owns those bars had a segment in the news tonight? No direct mention of abandon ship but they showed the outside of the Dundee bar, and a few of the Dundee ex bar staff got interviewed. Good on them! Honey pop is getting called honey badger over on Reddit šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Did you see the group who owns those bars had a segment in the news tonight? No direct mention of abandon ship but they showed the outside of the Dundee bar, and a few of the Dundee ex bar staff got interviewed. Good on them! Honey pop is getting called honey badger over on Reddit šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
....and where exactly on Reddit would one find such grade A patter?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Well, so pleased I stumbled across this - out of curiosity, does Rich have his own thread on here?

Iā€™ve followed him fairly recently thinking he looked cool and had heard of his clothing brand from back in the day, but my my my how quickly his Instagram stories descended into absolute dribble. Constantly on the pass-agg with everything he posts, boasting about being drunk/drinking all the time, oh and did he drop out of art school? I donā€™t recall him mentioning thatā€¦.

I donā€™t know much about her, but to put up with his nonsense you must be just as bad

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, so pleased I stumbled across this - out of curiosity, does Rich have his own thread on here?

Iā€™ve followed him fairly recently thinking he looked cool and had heard of his clothing brand from back in the day, but my my my how quickly his Instagram stories descended into absolute dribble. Constantly on the pass-agg with everything he posts, boasting about being drunk/drinking all the time, oh and did he drop out of art school? I donā€™t recall him mentioning thatā€¦.

I donā€™t know much about her, but to put up with his nonsense you must be just as bad
There needs to be a Rich/Abandon Ship thread because this was dry as duck like her personality before this all kicked off
Sheā€™s obviously complicit but heā€™s the crook

Reactions: 4
Absolute bleeping cringe at those stories today.
ā€œCalling outā€ a tabloid as if you have the moral high ground.
Crawl back under a bridge.
Sheā€™s reaped the reward of her partners dodgy ventures and has the cheek to post the new bar on social media.
The only person who has brought anything to their door is themselves.

Reactions: 14
Not Honey Pop posting stories to her interiors account sayin how awful The Tinder Swindler is for ā€œliving his best lifeā€ after screwing the women out of their hard earned money. Really HP? No self awareness at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Not Honey Pop posting stories to her interiors account sayin how awful The Tinder Swindler is for ā€œliving his best lifeā€ after screwing the women out of their hard earned money. Really HP? No self awareness at all.
You have to be joking, what?!