Honeypopkisses / ohhello.amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone in the comments mentioned screwed over friends, employees, charities and suppliers. Also saying that he screwed over 12 people for £120k, which seems quite specific. I'm not defending him at all but LOADS of businesses liquidate but before doing so, people can submit to have it suspended until they're paid the money they are owed. So, it is feasible that he's paid those that were owed?

Someone in the comments mentioned screwed over friends, employees, charities and suppliers. Also saying that he screwed over 12 people for £120k, which seems quite specific. I'm not defending him at all but LOADS of businesses liquidate but before doing so, people can submit to have it suspended until they're paid the money they are owed. So, it is feasible that he's paid those that were owed?
Fair enough liquidating a company but he’s ripped the arse out of it, has he not liquidated 3/4 companies?

Reactions: 2
He screwed over people who were supposed to be his friends. He is a proper bleep.

He screwed over people who were supposed to be his friends. He is a proper bleep.
Do you know him personally or something? People in the comments mentioned him screwing over friends but how? People in the comments also mention him leaving suppliers high n dry but to be honest, companies that liquidate do that often. Cunty thing to do for sure but he's no worse than the other cunts doing the same thing.

Do you know him personally or something? People in the comments mentioned him screwing over friends but how? People in the comments also mention him leaving suppliers high n dry but to be honest, companies that liquidate do that often. Cunty thing to do for sure but he's no worse than the other cunts doing the same thing.
honestly, he took it to a different level. It wasn’t just suppliers he left high & dry.

Reactions: 3
Did he not donate loads of jackets to the charity Shelter as a massive publicity stunt, saying it’s because the zips were faulty he couldn’t sell them. When actually it was to do with them being liquidated and the stock would be seized otherwise? 😂 hole

Lol, just noticed that Mr Honey Pop Kisses has limited the comments on his Instagram. Hmmmm...what happened there? Did someone finally call him out?!

I noticed he put an Instagram message up last week saying he wasn’t going to be active on social media for a while and wouldn’t reply to DMs 👀

I noticed he put an Instagram message up last week saying he wasn’t going to be active on social media for a while and wouldn’t reply to DMs 👀
Ohhhhh, interesting. I just noticed the limitations on the comments. I didn't realise that she did that as well. Were people trolling them or calling them out? Or are they expecting some bad publicity soon....?

Ohhhhh, interesting. I just noticed the limitations on the comments. I didn't realise that she did that as well. Were people trolling them or calling them out? Or are they expecting some bad publicity soon....?
They are already receiving bad publicists, seen a few people call out the horrible working conditions within the new bar in town

• Wow
Reactions: 1
literally discovered this thread last night lol so first time poster, hello!
remember following honeypopkisses back in the day and really liking her style, remember i went past her shop in dundee once but was too feart to go in because it was just her sitting in there behind the counter with a face like a smacked arse 🤣
just on to say that i’ve also heard bad things about the abandon ship bar: they’re always posting on the Glasgow Bartenders group trying to recruit experienced bartenders and cocktail maestros etc. Guessing they’ve realised they need some sort of knowledge behind the flashy exterior 🙄 They’re also always posting about disco shifts going (for those not in the industry a disco shift is a one off cash in hand type deal): very shifty in itself to be posting about disco shifts THAT often but also that combined with the constant cocktail/bartender recruitment posts really makes the place seem like a revolving door of employees 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I heard folk worked 12 hours without a break at the new bar in town but I know that is unfortunately a standard in hospitality. Also generally just heard Rich is quite cunty/flaky about time off. Nowt much to add but they're hella dodge. A friend of a friend who used to kick about wi that lot had a Not Everything Sucks tat - recently got it covered over.

Reactions: 3
He is a wrong un through and through. Been getting away with it for years.

his wee fragile ego has locked his IG

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
How do they keep getting away with this tit?
Robbing employees pension money … so aesthetic guys.

Oops they did it again… shafting staff as a hipster pastime?

was just coming to this thread to post this!!! he’s locked his IG and turned off comments on the abandon ship IG too. presumably because he’s being held accountable for his actions… always so satisfying when companies who treat their employees like tit get exposed for it, but as someone who used to work at a really horrible establishment (not abandon ship lol) which will remain nameless, its sad when the staff are the ones who suffer as a result. like i bet the response from abandon ship will be the same as my old job’s, which was to sack those who were complaining or just give them less and less hours until they have to leave 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 5