Honeypopkisses / ohhello.amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seen hubby has stepped down from AS effective immediately. Any tea on what’s gone on there?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Seen hubby has stepped down from AS effective immediately. Any tea on what’s gone on there?
I think somebody poisoned the waterhole.
By somebody I mean the internet.
Business is old hat and he can’t put anything together based on his supposed ‘values’ if he’s still affiliated with macmerry.

Onto the next swizz! Prob helping out their pals at junction 1 which is a pile of hot doo doo.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think somebody poisoned the waterhole.
By somebody I mean the internet.
Business is old hat and he can’t put anything together based on his supposed ‘values’ if he’s still affiliated with macmerry.

Onto the next swizz! Prob helping out their pals at junction 1 which is a pile of hot doo doo.
FYI looks like he’s still in bed with MacMerry as they’ve just rebranded them luchador in the Southside.

Reactions: 1
So Snug gifted Amanda a £2500 sofa and all they got in return was 1 awkward reel and 1 post with two photos that don’t even show the sofa properly. In the one photo where it’s a tiny bit clearer, it looks far too big for the room. So she’s shown it twice on her interiors Instagram and not a single time on her personal Instagram which has 3x the follower count. Are Snug stupid? I think she got it, realised it was too big for the room and sold it, and that’s why it hasn’t appeared in any photos since!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
So Snug gifted Amanda a £2500 sofa and all they got in return was 1 awkward reel and 1 post with two photos that don’t even show the sofa properly. In the one photo where it’s a tiny bit clearer, it looks far too big for the room. So she’s shown it twice on her interiors Instagram and not a single time on her personal Instagram which has 3x the follower count. Are Snug stupid? I think she got it, realised it was too big for the room and sold it, and that’s why it hasn’t appeared in any photos since!
I bleeping hate this kind of entitled hunfluencer behaviour - I was talking about it someone just this week.
They always have such an air of just getting things for free, and then do such a tit job of going on to promote said item in a way that would actually make someone want to buy it - I see so many piss poor attempts all the time and think that If I worked for that brand and saw their ‘content’ I’d be furious. What a bleeping waste of time.

Reactions: 7
I feel like her content (not that is was really my thing to begin with) is really poor, awkward and lacking in any sort creativity. She looks like she’s is trying so hard to appear cool and natural. I’ve noticed she has changed her sort of output of content since things started going downhill with the abandon ship shite

I don’t know how the people of Glasgow don’t piss them selves over the shite these folk wear. Advertising braehead shopping centre LOLLLLLLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve heard about embellishing your CV, but that’s a whole new level 😆. Her and walloper Richard are a match made in fantasyland.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looking at Amanda’s profile, I can’t even figure out what job she’s looking for. I thought her most recent incarnation was an interior designer lol

Her Instagram posts for that Edinburgh boutique were awful and had no engagement. Hardly a ‘proven track record’.

Like her husband, she also needs to eat some humble pie and start at the bottom of the ladder in an assistant role. Especially in London, they are tiny fishes in a bleeping massive pond where everyone will be better educated, better connected, and will have credible industry experience, rather than running their own vanity projects. And that’s before you take their negative press into consideration.

Last edited:
So badly written. There's a sentence just floating around in there that goes nowhere. Good luck hen

Reactions: 3
Working at home 😂😂😂 - didn’t realise she considered being a walloper as an actual job

• Haha