Honeypopkisses / ohhello.amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Even Glasgow Live are getting in on the Abandon Ship fiasco.
I particularly liked the comment about how they ‘showcase their fashionable lifestyle on social media’.
Hope they have to pay for the unpaid pensions contributions out of their own pocket.

Reactions: 8
HP’s recent story about managing the socials for a boutique…a boutique which she never mentions on her social media! They must be pissed they never get a mention. I did sum digging and it is Godiva in Edinburgh. Have a look at their socials. There are sum photos of HP cosplaying as Betty. Weird huh? Also I hope they aren’t paying her coz she’s not doing a good job.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
HP’s recent story about managing the socials for a boutique…a boutique which she never mentions on her social media! They must be pissed they never get a mention. I did sum digging and it is Godiva in Edinburgh. Have a look at their socials. There are sum photos of HP cosplaying as Betty. Weird huh? Also I hope they aren’t paying her coz she’s not doing a good job.
She calls herself a ‘Social Media Manager’ and posts pictures of herself on the feed? And the quality of the images is absolute garbage! Surely she’d understand the importance of how to shoot quality content for social, looks like she shot those photos on a bleeping potato.

Eugh, boils my piss when people do stuff like this and tout themselves as some kind of expert - YOU AIN’T GOT A CLUE HUN

Reactions: 3
She covers her face in the photos and wears wigs to try and disguise it’s her. We no it’s you love! I’m a bloke so wouldn’t be shopping there anyway lmao but a good social media manager would be growing the account and doing bleeping reels at the very least. And not using white background photos. She’s phoning that tit in

Reactions: 1
She covers her face in the photos and wears wigs to try and disguise it’s her. We no it’s you love! I’m a bloke so wouldn’t be shopping there anyway lmao but a good social media manager would be growing the account and doing bleeping reels at the very least. And not using white background photos. She’s phoning that tit in
Exactly! She literally has no idea what she’s doing in the most basic sense 😂😂 I have so much second-hand embarrassment for her.

I just looked and it's really bleeping weird.

At least it seems the shop is less of a shitshow than her wardrobe extension store

• Haha
She definitely reads here. She just posted about the Godiva account in her stories. For the first time ever. We need to stop advising her how to do her job.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She definitely reads here. She just posted about the Godiva account in her stories. For the first time ever. We need to stop advising her how to do her job.
That’s how all of these hunfluencers work. No actual clue about what they’re doing, complain Tattle is just bored middle-aged women, yet lap up and implement everything said.

I think she has paid for followers for the Godiva page, how can you have 5k followers then 10-50 likes on each post. Very suspicious Honey!

I think she has paid for followers for the Godiva page, how can you have 5k followers then 10-50 likes on each post. Very suspicious Honey!
Whatever she is doing it’s blindingly obvious it’s because she has no clue how to correctly manage someone’s socials.

It’s one thing running you’re own influencer account but completely different running one for a business I’d imagine

Did everyone see that she is now advertising for a role with Abandon Ship? Odd that she has distanced herself previously and now is promoting working there?!

Why is he posting ranting about businesses having a sale on constantly, when his business is also always IN SALE. No one wants your tshirts half price never mind full price you fud. Also, constant use of the word “dumb” - I hate this. Not nice at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why is he posting ranting about businesses having a sale on constantly, when his business is also always IN SALE. No one wants your tshirts half price never mind full price you fud. Also, constant use of the word “dumb” - I hate this. Not nice at all.
Exactly what I was thinking. He’s always prattling on about how others always do sales and it’s not what they do on AS, but then he always has them on anyway?

so she’s launching herself as an interior designer with a website and she thinks she’s going to get work? Without giving too much away, I work in that industry, not as a designer, but I work with interior designers, set dressers every day.

She wallpapered her ceiling, painted her bathroom tiles, stencilled her floor tiles and put contact paper on her kitchen worktop, and her Ikea rattan lightshade is obviously too bleeping big for her bedroom. She doesn’t know what she’s doing. Nobody is going to pay for that. That is tiktok diy level interiors, not career making-money-from-clients level interiors.

Her only references come from her husband for his bar, her best friend for her shelves and herself for her house. The balls on someone who thinks that this could be a new career!

• Haha
Reactions: 7