Honeypopkisses / ohhello.amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how she’s now limiting comments on her insta too. Being called out left right and centre on Twitter.

Reactions: 1
Just saw this
good for them! baffles me how rich and amanda can chalk this up as unjustified “online hate” and so turn off comments on their social media when in reality rich’s actions have had real negative repercussions on the lives of his employees (and those unfortunate enough to be called in for a disco shift at abandon ship!) hospitality workers are taken advantage of so frequently bc a lot of them are young and don’t have any real knowledge of unions/legal issues, and so opportunists (ie rich) can just use & abuse their labour. really great work that unite are doing, really disrupting the industry and holding those cheeky bastarts accountable! ✊🏼

Reactions: 8
good for them! baffles me how rich and amanda can chalk this up as unjustified “online hate” and so turn off comments on their social media when in reality rich’s actions have had real negative repercussions on the lives of his employees (and those unfortunate enough to be called in for a disco shift at abandon ship!) hospitality workers are taken advantage of so frequently bc a lot of them are young and don’t have any real knowledge of unions/legal issues, and so opportunists (ie rich) can just use & abuse their labour. really great work that unite are doing, really disrupting the industry and holding those cheeky bastarts accountable! ✊🏼
You’re so right. They’ve done well enough that they could get a mortgage and buy the things that they want for their house etc but they don’t want to give anyone else a leg up. Or even just to give them fair working rights/a decent workplace.
Selfish.

We need to see actions from them- not words and platitudes that you can sell on a tshirt.

Reactions: 2
There are so many people that have profited thru lockdown in hospitality that pull the 'poor me' card.

The Bergson guy that has Thundercat and Bucks Bar is the bleeping worst. He's a total rent-a-gob chatting about how it's so hard, that covid is a scam, then flew his whole family to Barbabos in the summer 🙃

duck the lot of them.

Reactions: 8
There are so many people that have profited thru lockdown in hospitality that pull the 'poor me' card.

The Bergson guy that has Thundercat and Bucks Bar is the bleeping worst. He's a total rent-a-gob chatting about how it's so hard, that covid is a scam, then flew his whole family to Barbabos in the summer 🙃

duck the lot of them.
Makes it worse that’s he’s anti covid and a anti vaxer

Reactions: 5
I just caught up on all of this the last few days, i hope he has some serious ramifications this time. No more shutting down and moving on!
Although, the macmerry group just shut another venue the day after the accusations came out
Bunch of bad dicks

Reactions: 3
What annoys me is she’s still posting on her interiors page like nothing has happened.

Reactions: 3
he's going to try and capitalise on this in future and turn it into some tit idea tshirt where he'll pledge part of the money to a charity.

they're wankers, her, him, that circle. i'm glad every time something comes out about them - the arrogance of people like this is another level.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Imagine having a business and having to limit your posts, let's hope the message gets spread loud and clear about these arseholes, done the dirty on the shop he had in princes sq also.

Reactions: 6
Imagine having a business and having to limit your posts, let's hope the message gets spread loud and clear about these arseholes, done the dirty on the shop he had in princes sq also.
and all the behind the scenes staff. Complete twit. Was quite surprised he moved back to Glasgow, he is very unpopular.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Mortified at all the people in the background in the abandon ship bar crossing the picket line 😩 Seems like these fools have support… from absolute scabs nonetheless.

Reactions: 4