Rich Abandon Ship

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread as requested for the operator of Abandon Ship Bars and Apparel…

Reactions: 5
Does he still have his swastika tattoo/ring? I remember him saying it was the Buddhist symbol. I get that it originally meant something else, but a swastika is going to make you look like a nazi.

Is anyone following his private personal Instagram account? Has he mentioned anything to do with the bar staff scandal on there?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Highlights from over on his wife Honeypopkisses thread:
- has owned/ran several companies such as Abandon Ship apparel and hospitality venues across Dundee & Glasgow
- pattern in liquidating companies and completing bleeping over staff and investors
- tried to capitalise on the murder of Sarah Everard by selling pointy plastic key rings (?!) as some sort of self-defence … at a discounted rate 🤑🤑🤑
- latest reported scandal is forcing staff awaiting Covid test to come into work, not paying staff, mistreatment of staff, robbing pension money …
- staff formed a picket line outside Abandon Ship bar in Glasgow on a Saturday night whilst the wannabe scab influencers sipped their cocktails inside
- likes to reference rockstar lifestyle and how much he likes to “pardy” from an ex-council semi

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Pretty sure I also read that he was let go from the barbers in Dundee for stealing 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 3
He also fucked over friends, the guy he started the business with and other pals who helped build Abandon Ship at the start. Classic narcissistic sociopath with no care or empathy for anyone else. There was also the “charity“ tshirt at the beginning of AS, don’t think the charity saw much if any £

Lastly, he has zero personality, total fanny.

Reactions: 7
Made an account only to post on this thread. I am really close with someone who signed the complaint. They’ve told me how theyve been screamed at by management for it and that theres a group of managers bullying them on their private staff page as well as bartending groups on Facebook. Load of maggots the lot. Has he posted anything on his own socials?

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Made an account only to post on this thread. I am really close with someone who signed the complaint. They’ve told me how theyve been screamed at by management for it and that theres a group of managers bullying them on their private staff page as well as bartending groups on Facebook. Load of maggots the lot. Has he posted anything on his own socials?
Unite Hospitality have also shared posts from one of the managers or someone else senior saying that Unite are only doing this for promo of their union and don’t speak for their staff.
Yes babe, people love not being paid or having breaks, you are right.

Reactions: 1
Unite Hospitality have also shared posts from one of the managers or someone else senior saying that Unite are only doing this for promo of their union and don’t speak for their staff.
Yes babe, people love not being paid or having breaks, you are right.
Theres more to the complaint too 🤢 There’s stuff about bullying and broken machinery it’s not just staff don’t get paid

• Angry
Wow, this all sounds mental. Honestly, how does he think he can just carry on behaving like that? What a way to take a big steaming turd on people - Eugh.

I’m glad this is all coming to light and the workers feel like they have support from Unite to go up against this. Far too many of these small companies treat their employees so poorly and take advantage of them. People like Rich seem to enjoy making employees feel helpless and leaving them in awkward positions having to ask for money owed to them for working. Although I haven’t experienced this within hospitality I have in the fashion industry and they take take take :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does he still have his swastika tattoo/ring? I remember him saying it was the Buddhist symbol. I get that it originally meant something else, but a swastika is going to make you look like a nazi.

Is anyone following his private personal Instagram account? Has he mentioned anything to do with the bar staff scandal on there?
Receipt ----

Absolutely disgusting. It's actually his WEDDING RING.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Reported again on stv news tonight, Unite are doing a great job for all the staff

F3FCD79B-DF08-4AF0-83F7-96A3D2499595.jpeg

Anyone know anything about this?

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I see he’s gone really quiet on his IG Stories, must be killing him to stay off them as usually it’s all I ever see

Reactions: 4