Honeypopkisses / ohhello.amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw theyā€™re opening a bar in Glasgow in addition to the Mexican place. That is potentially tens of thousands of pounds in refitting. Where do they get the money from to do this, I wonder? Probably just opening new lines of credit.

Reactions: 2
Just saw theyā€™re opening a bar in Glasgow in addition to the Mexican place. That is potentially tens of thousands of pounds in refitting. Where do they get the money from to do this, I wonder? Probably just opening new lines of credit.
Mexican place isnā€™t theirs.
Mexican place belongs to the guys who didnā€™t pay their bills at Al Challtain and also Playground Festival.
(99% sure)

As for the expansion, does mummy and daddy have deep pockets?

There parent company are also opening another bar in the west end and apparently 3 more this summer wtf https://www.glasgowlive.co.uk/whats-on/food-drink-news/bull-great-western-road-take-20433243
Oh I see now. A large conglomerate owns everything and they will just be paid a wage for managing the bar.
This seems to be the thing for large companies, buy into growing independent areas by masking their tracks.
Hope they donā€™t get screwed by Abandon Shop.

Mexican place belongs to the guys who didnā€™t pay their bills at Al Challtain and also Playground Festival.
(99% sure)

Oh I see now. A large conglomerate owns everything and they will just be paid a wage for managing the bar.
This seems to be the thing for large companies, buy into growing independent areas by masking their tracks.
theyā€™re probably just as dodgy, seems like most of the popular restaurant owners are

Reactions: 1
(99% sure)

thatā€™s interesting.

Anyone see the stories this morning regarding people using less than 5 stars to rate I assume must be the Mexican place? Sorry control freak, maybe not everyone thinks the place is worth a 5 star review. He said people should either rate 5 stars / 1 star or donā€™t leave a review šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone see the stories this morning regarding people using less than 5 stars to rate I assume must be the Mexican place? Sorry control freak, maybe not everyone thinks the place is worth a 5 star review. He said people should either rate 5 stars / 1 star or donā€™t leave a review šŸ¤”
I literally just saw that. He's a bleeping dick. Imagine being the person that gave that 4 star review, they obviously took time to write an honest review and in those stories he says "noone is going to read your essay" amongst a load of other shite ...what an ungrateful and arrogant twit. Surprised any of his businesses still get any custom at all tbh. If I was the reviewer I'd go back a change thw review to *1 star* "venue ok but would rather not fund the business of complete bellends"

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I literally just saw that. He's a bleeping dick. Imagine being the person that gave that 4 star review, they obviously took time to write an honest review and in those stories he says "noone is going to read your essay" amongst a load of other shite ...what an ungrateful and arrogant twit. Surprised any of his businesses still get any custom at all tbh. If I was the reviewer I'd go back a change thw review to *1 star* "venue ok but would rather not fund the business of complete bellends"
I can't believe he had the cheek to call the reviewer a sociopath while he was behaving like that. Absolutely pathetic. Most new places would be absolutely delighted with a 4 star review. Totally agree that the reviewer should change to a 1 star! Absolute bellend.

Reactions: 7
I can't believe he had the cheek to call the reviewer a sociopath while he was behaving like that. Absolutely pathetic. Most new places would be absolutely delighted with a 4 star review. Totally agree that the reviewer should change to a 1 star! Absolute bellend.
I wouldnā€™t be surprised if they are now flooded with tit reviews after his little outburst. What a dick.

God heā€™s such a twit isnā€™t he?! Why is everything based on his opinion when itā€™s down to the thoughts of many opinions to make the ratings?!

I would only give a 5 star review if I was super impressed. 4 stars is ample, most people would happily check somewhere with a 3, or 4 star average rating.

Iā€™d not go anywhere after seeing that ridiculous twit have that rant whilst he sits in his stupid portacabin preeching away when heā€™s had more businesses than underwear changes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God heā€™s such a twit isnā€™t he?! Why is everything based on his opinion when itā€™s down to the thoughts of many opinions to make the ratings?!

I would only give a 5 star review if I was super impressed. 4 stars is ample, most people would happily check somewhere with a 3, or 4 star average rating.

Iā€™d not go anywhere after seeing that ridiculous twit have that rant whilst he sits in his stupid portacabin preeching away when heā€™s had more businesses than underwear changes
ā€œPortacabinā€ šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ratings are different for say uber drivers and people working in the service industry employedbhy large companies who seem to think anything other than 100% is bad. They're a small business and I'd consider anything above 3 stars decent. Also missed the stories, anyone screenrecord the saga?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to double post but did they by chance try and get clout over the Dawn raids situation in Glasgow a few days ago?

I see nothing on their social media as of now but doesn't mean their stories weren't chocablock or Rich wasn't trying to flog a bloody refugees welcome t shirt where 1% of the profit goes to a charity or something equally as shite to get clout before getting called out for being a grifter

I donā€™t really follow Amanda now but Iā€™ve just been having a nosy on her home insta - sheā€™s calling herself an interior designer now? Whatā€™s she done apart from her own house and her husbandā€™s bar?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep seeing her mate with the orange hair pop up on TikTok doing Starbucks adverts all the time and she gives me the rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I keep seeing her mate with the orange hair pop up on TikTok doing Starbucks adverts all the time and she gives me the rage.
Sheā€™s got a thread on here too

Sheā€™s got a thread on here too

how many times has she tried to reinvent herself? vegan, blogger, fashion writer, vintage shop owner and now....decorator. ok, hen.

• Haha