Honeypopkisses / ohhello.amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the mexican place doesn't belong to them. It's a friends place but they're using it as a jump off place while they try and either find a spot or do up a spot in Shawlands/Strathbungo.

But the 'friends' are just as dodge. They're the same folk that owned achalltain and got papped out of baad for not paying their bills. It's probably all being propped up by their festival in rouken glen which they are still pushing tickets for even though they haven't paid all their suppliers from the last one. Same game innit? Spend all the money, liquidate and move onto something else.
Funny how he hasn’t mentioned it on one of his daily sermons he gives about how “rad” his life and business is. This is why they all come across so fake. Nothing is truly honest and upfront. And also how many times does he need to mention he dropped out of art school? Aye mate, we get it.

Funny how he hasn’t mentioned it on one of his daily sermons he gives about how “rad” his life and business is. This is why they all come across so fake. Nothing is truly honest and upfront. And also how many times does he need to mention he dropped out of art school? Aye mate, we get it.
Dropped out of art school and peaked in 2003 when it was considered acceptable to look like a poor mans Ronnie Radke

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I’m honest I was rooting for them until the Abandon Shop incident. I like seeing youngish localish people doing something a bit different (for the time).

it just wasn’t the decent thing to do. You don’t screw over other small businesses, you don’t tread over your ‘friends’.
Although I think quite a few of us here have realised that all ‘friends’ are expendable for personal gain.

so many Glasgow ‘entrepreneurs’ and insta-wanks that would sell their granny for followers.

If I’m honest I was rooting for them until the Abandon Shop incident. I like seeing youngish localish people doing something a bit different (for the time).

it just wasn’t the decent thing to do. You don’t screw over other small businesses, you don’t tread over your ‘friends’.
Although I think quite a few of us here have realised that all ‘friends’ are expendable for personal gain.

so many Glasgow ‘entrepreneurs’ and insta-wanks that would sell their granny for followers.
Yeah I was the same. My partner was given one of their t-shirts like way back and I liked the design. I then found out about the brand and thought cool, well done for a Glasgow based company. But slowly I started then to hear stories about Rich and the way he treats people. My partner knew someone who worked at the Glasgow store and basically said Rich completely f***ed them all over when it all when tits up and didn’t really stick around to make sure everyone was ok. He always goes on about lessons learnt in life with the business and how it’s been so hard for him but what about all the people that lost their job. He seems dodge AF and just not a nice person.

Reactions: 2
I had no idea Amanda had a thread, I'm here for this tea though lol. I used to follow both her and Rich but I work in a similar industry (to Rich) and he became very transparent quickly. I don't know much about them tbh but they annoy me. His bullshit life lessons are laughable, he's definitely got delusions of grandeur... he can't stick to anything he commits to but goes on like some inspirational well-established business man. Does my head in the way he constantly goes on about failing art too - yeah because you doodle and you doodle the same tit constantly when you're not stealing, sorry, 'reworking' other peoples work; hardly awe inspiring is it?

I don't even know what Amanda actually does tbh... what does she do? Is it just instagram since her shop of her old clothes closed? They both try waaay too hard, the "look how quirky we are" tit from both of them is juvenile and cringe. Makes me think they have the mental ages of 16yr olds.

I saw the "interiors" account shes made (🙄) and honestly I could write a whole essay on what a mess Amanda is making of that house but I'll keep it brief and just say what the duck has she done to that kitchen 🤢

Reactions: 5
This is one I can’t not comment on. Amanda is nasty, I know someone who interned for her and Betty back in the day and they are absolutely complete mean girls.

Plus Richard used to go to parties and vent about her when they first got married. I’m surprised they lasted this long.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t think arming women for profit with a keyring was the point in all this.
Surely it was to point out how ridiculous it is that at some point most, If not all women, have had to consider arming themselves with a key for their safety.

Surely it would just be better to tell your misogynistic pals that you’re not going to accept their tit anymore?

No profit in that though...

Reactions: 2
This is one I can’t not comment on. Amanda is nasty, I know someone who interned for her and Betty back in the day and they are absolutely complete mean girls.
To my knowledge, Amanda and Betty have never worked together. Are you mixing up Amanda with Claire when they had Betty + Bee business? Claire is lovely.

So glad there’s a thread on this lot. My husband has had some dealings (nothing negative) with richard and I’ve never had a nice feeling about him. He throws tit at the wall to see if it sticks
I’m deffo intrigued about the HG drama as I follow Colin and his wife on IG

the lot of them open up businesses more than they switch pants

• Haha
Did Rich ever apologise for the keyring stunt? Thought he might have his an apologise in his stories like Betty did.

Did Rich ever apologise for the keyring stunt? Thought he might have his an apologise in his stories like Betty did.
No, as far as I know he just deleted the post without any acknowledgement at all.

Reactions: 1
Some gossip for you all. Girl at work lives on the next street and their neighbours are furious about the monster shed. She’s lived there for ten years so knows a few of their neighbours really well. Apparently one of their dogs barks constantly when it’s in the garden too. There goes the neighbourhood!

Interestingly HPK is making out on her new interiors insta that their diy projects (bar etc) are all being done by them, but they’re not. They might be deciding the paint colours but they’re not doing any of the graft. There’s been joiners in doing all the work.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Some gossip for you all. Girl at work lives on the next street and their neighbours are furious about the monster shed. She’s lived there for ten years so knows a few of their neighbours really well. Apparently one of their dogs barks constantly when it’s in the garden too. There goes the neighbourhood!

Interestingly HPK is making out on her new interiors insta that their diy projects (bar etc) are all being done by them, but they’re not. They might be deciding the paint colours but they’re not doing any of the graft. There’s been joiners in doing all the work.
So much for which ever one them said they're considerate neighbours then....

I had wondered how they got that shed planned, built and decorated so quickly! I suppose that'll happen if you throw money in the right direction, speaking of which I would love to know how they even have the money for these vanity projects though. I know there's dodgy dealings with the companies, accounts etc but even so it still seems like they're living way beyond their means - I mean how well does his brand actually do & how much could either of them be paid per ad post? Maybe I'm naive when it comes to social media income but it seems dodgy to me.

The Abandon Ship food place is now on Uber eats and is reediculously overpriced for what and where it is. The more established and amazing places in Glasgow are cheaper, so it’s a bold move, considering there’s no sit in at the moment/takeaway only , its a pandemic and they have just opened up , its defo a no to an £11 burger for me mate

Reactions: 5
The Abandon Ship food place is now on Uber eats and is reediculously overpriced for what and where it is. The more established and amazing places in Glasgow are cheaper, so it’s a bold move, considering there’s no sit in at the moment/takeaway only , its a pandemic and they have just opened up , its defo a no to an £11 burger for me mate
can you show us the menu please?

My friend ordered from their the other day! She literally got two Linda McCartney sausages in a fancy wrapped burger bun!

• Haha