Honeypopkisses / ohhello.amanda

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has shingles. Apparently. Which is kinda...gross.

Also...

Screenshot_20210120-152513_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210120-152502_Instagram.jpg

People may have different opinions on this but I think she overreacted? It would be different if someone asked "why don't you have kids" or "when you gonna have kids" or "are you trying for kids" etc but asking if someone WANTS kids (and the poster even said to adopt - so being inclusive) is not and should not be taboo. I am all for inclusive and sensitive language around these things, but asking about kids isn't too bad imo. We can't shy away from absolutely normal conversations because some people might have had a sad experience but we can be mindful in how we ask.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Nowt gross about shingles, I've had them twice and it's awful!

I do think that was a real overreaction, and like yourself wouldn't ever ask 'why'.

Reactions: 3
Totally agree about the kids question. I thought her response was extremely rude. If it was that much of an issue, reply back to the person privately and let them know but do not open yourself up to questions then get pissed off if someone asks you something you don’t want to be asked.

Reactions: 5
Having a wee rant because people engaged with her stories about shingles and tried to offer sympathy ????

For someone who moans about 'the algorithm' and has an engagement rate below 2%, I'd be grateful for any response 👀

Reactions: 4
I think I was more worried about her mother who she said was unwell and she was living with only a few days ago...and now she has active shingles

Reactions: 2
Didn't mean to cause offence with shingles!!! I've had them before and was on antivirals for what seemed like ages. The side effects were horrible. I was fatigued for so long afterwards. She is so passive ag, how she stays relevant is beyond me.

Reactions: 1
She has shingles. Apparently. Which is kinda...gross.

Also...

View attachment 393364View attachment 393365

People may have different opinions on this but I think she overreacted? It would be different if someone asked "why don't you have kids" or "when you gonna have kids" or "are you trying for kids" etc but asking if someone WANTS kids (and the poster even said to adopt - so being inclusive) is not and should not be taboo. I am all for inclusive and sensitive language around these things, but asking about kids isn't too bad imo. We can't shy away from absolutely normal conversations because some people might have had a sad experience but we can be mindful in how we ask.
Didn't mean to cause offence with shingles!!! I've had them before and was on antivirals for what seemed like ages. The side effects were horrible. I was fatigued for so long afterwards. She is so passive ag, how she stays relevant is beyond me.
She’s not relevant...why she made an interiors page to try and stay relevant and that failed miserably

She’s not relevant...why she made an interiors page to try and stay relevant and that failed miserably
I feel like you can see what she wants to achieve with the interiors but for me it just totally misses the mark, which is probably why there’s so much content of other people’s interiors. I will be up all night thinking about the squint, obviously-DIY Lino in that laundry cupboard.

I had to unfollow her because she constantly gave off such bad vibes, she just comes across as SO mean and snide. Her and her dodgy husband have such a superiority complex.
The algorithm thing makes me laugh - ummm don’t blame Instagram for no one liking your content

Reactions: 5
Between her and one of the Glasgow 'street style' Instagrammers I follow moaning about their engagement I've had it

So the mexican place doesn't belong to them. It's a friends place but they're using it as a jump off place while they try and either find a spot or do up a spot in Shawlands/Strathbungo.

But the 'friends' are just as dodge. They're the same folk that owned achalltain and got papped out of baad for not paying their bills. It's probably all being propped up by their festival in rouken glen which they are still pushing tickets for even though they haven't paid all their suppliers from the last one. Same game innit? Spend all the money, liquidate and move onto something else.

Her and her band of goons:

The type of lassies that would bully you in school for having dyed hair andyet here they are in their mid 30s basing their whole personality on hair colour.

The type of lassies that pull the SJW card when it gets them more followers but they probably wouldn’t be within a 1 mile radius of a homeless person.

The type of lassies that probably talk about how toxic and narcissistic their exes are yet post 20 selfies a day.

The types of lassies that talk about their ‘anxiety’ constantly but seem to be at every social event going.

Had the unfortune of running a small business in Glasgow many years ago and had to deal with these fannies and others talking to you as if you were to bow down and kiss their feet because of their Instagram follower count.

Reactions: 13
So the mexican place doesn't belong to them. It's a friends place but they're using it as a jump off place while they try and either find a spot or do up a spot in Shawlands/Strathbungo.

But the 'friends' are just as dodge. They're the same folk that owned achalltain and got papped out of baad for not paying their bills. It's probably all being propped up by their festival in rouken glen which they are still pushing tickets for even though they haven't paid all their suppliers from the last one. Same game innit? Spend all the money, liquidate and move onto something else.
oh, interesting- I know exactly who you’re talking about, I didn’t know they moved in the same circles. there’s no way that festival is going ahead