Forever Yours Betty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% most annoying picture face of all time. I think she lives near me because I see her all the time walking about like everyone loves her

Reactions: 4
Has she still got her roll shop in Ibrox? Is she still obsessed with showing her arse every 3 posts? Not checked her out in ages.

Reactions: 3
anyone got a screenshot of the post? I just saw her story about removing it although I did see a video post of the 'party' yesterday and they didn't look like they were socially distanced even though the post said they were. All sitting pretty much right beside each other :rolleyes: She's in her 30s, birthdays aren't that big a deal anymore, especially during lockdown, celebrate afterwards losers!

She's incredibly vain, incredibly arrogant and incredibly annoying.

She must be bleeping sick of The orange thing by now surely , it’s getting embarrassing now .

She can’t make much from being an influencer if she needs to run a roll shop

Reactions: 3
I went to find the original post as well but sadly it’s been deleted. Heard there’s a small good comments on it

Thanks for sharing the screenshot! Unbelievable. The story of her eating the cake made me die inside

I’ve spent today catching up on her old posts, go back and watch her Fanta ads. Cringe central!

Reactions: 1