homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK so yea she looks stunning
But can I just say it just shows the whole "im going to make my bridesmaids bouquets to save money" think was a complete and utter front
As the boquet you can see her bridesmaids have are not the ones she made via hobbycraft etc
They are florist bouquets

Top table flowers are also done by a florist
Itll be interesting to see when more pics come out if any of her handmade centrepieces actually got used

She looks great tbh. Makes me sad that she lost all her baby weight, and I'm sat here putting weight on 😂

Reactions: 1
I think she mentioned a few videos ago that she was going with bouquets from the florist for the bridesmaids and not the ones she made

She looks so tacky with that vape and hat!

Reactions: 2
I was part of a wedding group on Facebook and had seen she’d posted this last year… Didn’t want to share it cause although she irritates me, I’d be gutted if someone shared a photo of my wedding dress before my big day😂 I was so tempted to share the other day when you were all discussing what her dress would be like 🙈

Attachments

That god awful hat again 🤢 imagine that being in your wedding photos! She’s not wearing a ring?
Wonder if it was before the ceremony? Thay hat is shocking!

Why would she? It would ruin her beige aesthetic 😂😂
Exactly!!!!! It's not the done thing is it 🤣🤣 especially as she's desperately trying to be like gemma miles! She can't be seen to be vaping now can she 🤣🤣🤣

I just hope someone cares and loves George today. It will be such an experience for any small child but a little boy who doesn’t know if he’s coming or going anyways can’t be easy.
Ahhh I bet he's had more attention in that one day than she's given him in over a year!

Oh my god I know what u mean about the chin! her face reminds me of a big flat jaffa cake with a big point
Her face is the face of the scream mask 🤣🤣🤣

See I'm not seeing the "stunning" look! I don't like the straps on that dress for a start. They just look like they've fell down and need pulling up abit! Sorry but you just can't polish a turd!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I mean I know this is a gossip forum but I think those saying she doesn't look great are being clouded for a dislike for her
Dress isn't to everyone's taste I get that, I like it and it is similar to what I'm looking for for my wedding, but let's be honest, her figure looks good in it, the silhouette suits her and she does look gorgeous
But i agree the picture in that hat and with the vape takes away from the image a lotn

Reactions: 7
I mean I know this is a gossip forum but I think those saying she doesn't look great are being clouded for a dislike for her
Dress isn't to everyone's taste I get that, I like it and it is similar to what I'm looking for for my wedding, but let's be honest, her figure looks good in it, the silhouette suits her and she does look gorgeous
But i agree the picture in that hat and with the vape takes away from the image a lotn
You're absolutely right about our judgement most likely being clouded but then I think because we know what a greedy and shallow person she is, takes away any "beauty" she has.

Also, the vape got me thinking. I assume she doesn't use it near George and we know she has a habit of leaving him alone in a different room. How often does she "pop out" for a quick puff and leave him on his own, on top of how much she seems to already?! 🤔

Reactions: 6
See I'm not seeing the "stunning" look! I don't like the straps on that dress for a start. They just look like they've fell down and need pulling up abit! Sorry but you just can't polish a turd!
I agree about the straps. They need to be a bit higher or not at all

I think her dress looks nice but she looks a bit haggard in the face
She definitely looks older than 24/25

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.