homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand what she’s doing with this wedding stuff. She makes out that it’s a budget, DIY type affair, then casually reveals it’s costing £23k. I might just be poor, but that’s not my idea of a cheap wedding!

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand what she’s doing with this wedding stuff. She makes out that it’s a budget, DIY type affair, then casually reveals it’s costing £23k. I might just be poor, but that’s not my idea of a cheap wedding!
She’s probably trying to hit all demographics of people for maximum views/followers. She’s so transparent and fake.

Reactions: 2
She’s probably trying to hit all demographics of people for maximum views/followers. She’s so transparent and fake.
I agree with you! She'll do anything for more money and this way she's targetting:

young mums, first time parents, home accounts, people who are wedding planning etc..

I only started following Shan because I'm a sucker for wedding content but my god, I cannot believe how neglected George is. Eveything she does is for show and the more I see, the more apalled I am by her behaviour.

It really bothers me that that she’s sat telling the world how upset her child always is going into nursery rather than sorting the situation out for the poor little boy. It doesn’t sit right with me that he’s always upset! She is so self absorbed and more interested in being liked on the internet rather than actual parenting! I’d love to know what her partner thinks about her neglectful ways!

Reactions: 6
I only started following Shan because I'm a sucker for wedding content but my god, I cannot believe how neglected George is. Eveything she does is for show and the more I see, the more apalled I am by her behaviour.
I genuinely can't believe how moody/upset he is all the time whilst his selfish mum is just more bothered about raking the money in. Poor boy.

Reactions: 3
I saw this shared elsewhere and thought it was apt. Just by not showing George's face doesn't change the concept that she's sharing quite personal information she really shouldn't about him

• Heart
I saw this shared elsewhere and thought it was apt. Just by not showing George's face doesn't change the concept that she's sharing quite personal information she really shouldn't about him

This!! Unfortunately when something is posted online it’s there forever. Yes it may be deleted but you never know who has taken screenshots / recordings

I think she does the whole not showing George’s face as another one of her box ticking things to ensure she’s reaching all demographics. I think she thinks it makes her look appealing and responsible even though she sells every other aspect of his life.

I’ve never seen anyone more selfish. I don’t follow her anymore as there’s too much neglect to G and self absorption for herself and it bloody annoys me.

If I acted like her whether it was myself or the treatment one of my children, my husband would be having words. I also think he’d be genuinely worried. Surely A sees it? Surely her family sees it?

The wedding is also just another shove it in your face at how much money she’s got/spending…. But in the next breath she complains about paying childcare or the cost of living. She really doesn’t know how lucky, fortune and well off she is. 10000% spoilt brat mentality.

I honestly think she will be pregnant again this time next year, again, poor G will be pushed further down the line

I think she does the whole not showing George’s face as another one of her box ticking things to ensure she’s reaching all demographics. I think she thinks it makes her look appealing and responsible even though she sells every other aspect of his life.
I think it’s because of Ash. He seems very private, so it makes sense that he’d be the same for his child.

If I remember correctly, when she was pregnant or when he was first born she said they wouldn’t be showing much of him - I assume because of Ash’s wishes. Over time she disregarded this and showed him more and more. I think Ash probably put his foot down again, so the whole not showing his face thing is to appease him. If Shan was bothered about George’s privacy, she wouldn’t share the things about him that she does.

EDIT: Actually, I think she said at first they wouldn’t show him, and then she said they’d stop showing him when he was a year old. Then at a year old she carried on showing him until the recent change. I think each of these were compromises/promises to Ash until he’s put his foot down more recently.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think it’s because of Ash. He seems very private, so it makes sense that he’d be the same for his child.

If I remember correctly, when she was pregnant or when he was first born she said they wouldn’t be showing much of him - I assume because of Ash’s wishes. Over time she disregarded this and showed him more and more. I think Ash probably put his foot down again, so the whole not showing his face thing is to appease him. If Shan was bothered about George’s privacy, she wouldn’t share the things about him that she does.
I think that’s the thing tho, she doesn’t care about him. It’s not hard to work out her routines and where she goes. Then she constantly mentions which soft play she goes to with him and if you were really that bothered you’d not mention it. I’m also pretty sure if she got ££££ for an ad that had to show G she would 100% do it.

Reactions: 4

EDIT: Actually, I think she said at first they wouldn’t show him, and then she said they’d stop showing him when he was a year old. Then at a year old she carried on showing him until the recent change. I think each of these were compromises/promises to Ash until he’s put his foot down more recently.
Exactly!

I also have no doubt that if Ash was fine on having G on social media etc, Shan would have him everywhere and try and score more and more brand deals

Anything for a bit of dollar $$$$

So today was her last day in the office as she’s WFH tomorrow then off next week for the wedding. Unless she’s just not posted it yet, she didn’t have her desk decorated or cake or pressies or a bottle of something from her work colleagues. Is it just me that find that’s weird?

So today was her last day in the office as she’s WFH tomorrow then off next week for the wedding. Unless she’s just not posted it yet, she didn’t have her desk decorated or cake or pressies or a bottle of something from her work colleagues. Is it just me that find that’s weird?
It's is weird, but doesn't surprise me that they probably don't really like her either!

• Haha
I wonder what Ash would say if he knew people had been able to find out exactly where they lived because of how much she’s shared online? I’d be bleeping livid if my husband gave away that amount of info

I wonder what Ash would say if he knew people had been able to find out exactly where they lived because of how much she’s shared online? I’d be bleeping livid if my husband gave away that amount of info
Not to mention how poorly she treats their son! He should watch it!

I thought that too. It wouldn’t surprise me if people have worked her out and think she’s so far up her on bum she can see her tonsils from inside! It’s also probably because they aren’t influencers so unless you’re gonna bring something to her life £££ she won’t want to know you.

Poor George again, run up to the wedding he will be ignored, he's then left for a week for the honeymoon and then they move house the week after and then straight into a new playgroup again 😔

It really is no wonder that he is in such a bad temper all the time, he has no love or attention and his surroundings have constantly changed and he's had no stability. How much does she think a poor one year old can take.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.