homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
23k for a Thursday wedding, I thought she’d at least have prime time Saturday for that price 😵💫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I do believe wedding venues have massively hiked up prices because of covid, however I think it'd still be doable for less than what she's spent. I'm really interested to know how many guests were invited for that cost of wedding!

I bet poor George will mostly be looked after by either Ash or someone else. Shan will be too self absorbed that she's a bride to care and will no doubt be immediately updating all her socials she's now an "army wife" seconds after they're officially married.

Reactions: 3
I do believe wedding venues have massively hiked up prices because of covid, however I think it'd still be doable for less than what she's spent. I'm really interested to know how many guests were invited for that cost of wedding!

I bet poor George will mostly be looked after by either Ash or someone else. Shan will be too self absorbed that she's a bride to care and will no doubt be immediately updating all her socials she's now an "army wife" seconds after they're officially married.
I reckon grandparents will be taking care of G today whilst flatface loves the attention

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Thursday wedding so she can splash the cash on the aesthetics - it’s all about the YouTube thumbnail.
‘Wife’ seems to be her new personality trait 🤢

I've never seen anyone be so consumed by a wedding. She'll get a massive come down after it's all been and gone

I just hope someone cares and loves George today. It will be such an experience for any small child but a little boy who doesn’t know if he’s coming or going anyways can’t be easy.

• Sad
  • Heart

She put her guest list (table names) on her stories FULL NAMES it’s also still in her highlights for EVERYONE to see

I honestly think that Shan will be pregnant again this time next year and then poor G will be even more pushed out

Reactions: 1
She put her guest list (table names) on her stories FULL NAMES it’s also still in her highlights for EVERYONE to see
Oooooohhh! I remember that now! I've just gone and had a look and it's apparently about 75 people 🤯
I had an Indian wedding with two days of functions and double the guests and it was still cheaper than hers!

I also noticed she's still posting stories today. Put your bloody phone away and enjoy the 23k! 😑

Poor George again, run up to the wedding he will be ignored, he's then left for a week for the honeymoon and then they move house the week after and then straight into a new playgroup again 😔

It really is no wonder that he is in such a bad temper all the time, he has no love or attention and his surroundings have constantly changed and he's had no stability. How much does she think a poor one year old can take.
I thought this. Like I get people go away without kids, especially multiples, but my son is a similar age to George and I’m getting married next year. He is definitely coming on honeymoon with us. We can’t imagine him Not being with us on holiday for a whole week! She also said they haven’t been on holiday for 3 years so would they not want George to have his first holiday? Also her chin annoys me for some reason. She’s just a bit irritating on the whole 🤣 and she moans, god she bleeping moans! Mostly about being a mum

Also? What’s with her crab hands

• Haha
I thought this. Like I get people go away without kids, especially multiples, but my son is a similar age to George and I’m getting married next year. He is definitely coming on honeymoon with us. We can’t imagine him Not being with us on holiday for a whole week! She also said they haven’t been on holiday for 3 years so would they not want George to have his first holiday? Also her chin annoys me for some reason. She’s just a bit irritating on the whole 🤣 and she moans, god she bleeping moans! Mostly about being a mum

Also? What’s with her crab hands
Oh my god I know what u mean about the chin! her face reminds me of a big flat jaffa cake with a big point

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shan reminds me of my friend when she got married. She lived and breathed table plans and confetti for a year. Once it was over and everyone in our group was over it and onto the next wedding she was incredibly flat and depressed for months.

Wedding day today! Oh i cant wait for the photos. I can see it now...her first photo of the big day will be her, Ash and G with some stupid emoji over their faces. So romantic...not!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I stopped watching her months ago as she became too unbearable and I honestly couldn’t stand her little hand movements. I remember that she exists every now and again so check in and omg she’s even more insufferable now. Also annoys me that she calls her son ‘G’ and Ash ‘A’ 😂 She’s just annoying all round isn’t she

• Haha
Hey!
I’ve been reading this thread for ages and finally made an account 😅 her friend, that was at the hen do, has a few stories of the wedding on her Instagram!

Reactions: 1
1656675928512.png
1656675968727.png

must say she looks absolutely beautiful. The girl who posted these also has pictures with Ash, in case you're curious.

EDIT: to add a couple more of the venue
1656676160991.png
1656676419974.png

Last edited:
Whoever predicted her dress a few days ago on here was pretty spot on! I agree she looks amazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.