homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't believe she leaves G alone in the bath whilst she flutters about. Fair enough it's probably only minutes but he still shouldn't be left. Its so dangerous.

Also don't understand why she just doesn't set his pj's etc out before she puts him in the bath...??
I can’t even bath my little one without the fear of her falling & hitting her head because the bath is so slippy. Couldn’t imagine leaving her there to get pjs, she’d drown. Shan is very lucky nothing awful has happened because the hospital would give her a massive lecture about child safety! Not only that but social would be contacted because she’s willingly putting him in danger & thinking it’s fine. How idiotic.

Reactions: 4
Also, don't hate me for saying it... but does anyone find G to be a bit bratty? I have a son the same age and he doesn't seem half as fuming as G! I know every child is diff and I know about the terrible twos potentially coming early etc, but even friends childrens never seem as aggy as he does?

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen the thumbnail for her new vlog? G is on it again 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not ok with showing his face apparently but will on the thumbnail that more people will potentially see for extra clicks/views.

Has anyone seen the thumbnail for her new vlog? G is on it again 🤷🏻‍♀️ Not ok with showing his face apparently but will on the thumbnail that more people will potentially see for extra clicks/views.
doesn’t make any sense 😵💫

Does anyone else see a problem with her leaving the oven on & going out or is that just me..?
Absolutely! You never know what could happen when you go out. She’s so irresponsible.
I felt like she was pissed off today as George was at home sick from nursery. Sorry hun but that’s life with kids for you 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Absolutely! You never know what could happen when you go out. She’s so irresponsible.
I felt like she was pissed off today as George was at home sick from nursery. Sorry hun but that’s life with kids for you 🤷‍♀️
She's an absolute moron. So she leaves her toddler alone in the bath and now an oven on whilst she's out? Imagine if it set on fire. Poor Molly!

She's an absolute moron. So she leaves her toddler alone in the bath and now an oven on whilst she's out? Imagine if it set on fire. Poor Molly!

I thought she was out walking her in that clip but nevertheless if she came back to a flaming house she’d be devastated. As would we all & that’s today’s lesson on why you don’t leave the oven on & go out SHAN. 😂😂😂

I thought she was out walking her in that clip but nevertheless if she came back to a flaming house she’d be devastated. As would we all & that’s today’s lesson on why you don’t leave the oven on & go out SHAN. 😂😂😂
She was out walking in that video but this is a regular occasion and she leaves the oven on when she goes to nursery to collect G sometimes.

For someone who tried to act like the bees knees and that she's got it all together...she's actually quite wreckless/clueless. Massively gone down in my estimations with this whole oven and bath thing

Reactions: 5
She was out walking in that video but this is a regular occasion and she leaves the oven on when she goes to nursery to collect G sometimes.
For George’s & Mollie’s sake I hope she never comes home to a flaming house but that’s just asking for disaster. Had a fire in my neighbours house months ago & one of the first things the fire safety officer asked me was if I leave the washer or anything else on when I leave the house. They’re the biggest cause of accidental house fires so the oven is a whole no go.

For someone who tried to act like the bees knees and that she's got it all together...she's actually quite wreckless/clueless. Massively gone down in my estimations with this whole oven and bath thing
I used to think she was great until I commented something she did wasn’t exactly safe & her comment was so rude & I was so polite to her. She doesn’t like being told she’s doing stuff that might harm George, Mollie or her. And that was when the cracks started to appear 👀

Reactions: 4
For George’s & Mollie’s sake I hope she never comes home to a flaming house but that’s just asking for disaster. Had a fire in my neighbours house months ago & one of the first things the fire safety officer asked me was if I leave the washer or anything else on when I leave the house. They’re the biggest cause of accidental house fires so the oven is a whole no go.

I used to think she was great until I commented something she did wasn’t exactly safe & her comment was so rude & I was so polite to her. She doesn’t like being told she’s doing stuff that might harm George, Mollie or her. And that was when the cracks started to appear 👀
Eee no way! What did she say?!

That’s the thing, I was wondering if her home insurance would refuse to pay out if she went out & left the oven on 🤷‍♀️ Having dealt with my home insurance fairly recently, I know they find any excuse not to pay out. This sounds like the perfect excuse not to

Did anyone see her video yesterday and she was saying that G was off nursery and she was off work but she had her laptop up on YouTube? Surely if your child is under the weather you’d put everything to one side for them?!

Also asking for mum friends? I’ve seen local people reach out before to her (one of them being a friend of mine) and she just never messaged them back. My friend made a joke and said she wasn’t beige enough for her 😅

Reactions: 6
Eee no way! What did she say?!

She basically told me to shut up & that I was wrong in what I was saying (I wasn’t at all as I’d actually done the research unlike her & just wanted to make her aware of those things because she didn’t seem to know anything about the dangers) & to get off her channel if I had nothing nice to say. I was being nice though 😂 at that point I was just watching for George & his adorable self since I’d just had my daughter & was baby obsessed but after that comment & the way she’s come out about other things. Especially with the “I’m not showing George” but then proceeding to record him in the bath & half his face is still half his face 😂 her ridiculousness makes me laugh now so I’m just here for that these days 🤣🤣

• Wow
Remember when George was a baby and she did some questionable things like placing a bottle under a blanket!

Remember when George was a baby and she did some questionable things like placing a bottle under a blanket!
Yeah I remember that! She used to prop the bottle up & sit on the sofa. Terrible parenting, and surely feeding your baby & cuddling them is one of the best parts of parenting?

Reactions: 5
Yeah I remember that! She used to prop the bottle up & sit on the sofa. Terrible parenting, and surely feeding your baby & cuddling them is one of the best parts of parenting?
Just realised I meant a blanket UNDER the bottle! Yeah I never understood it. Feeding your baby is such a bonding experience. I never got why she brought a Pump for breastfeeding either. She knew from the start she was going to bottle feed. I feel like that's something you decide on UNLESS you can't breastfeed when baby comes for whatever reason. I don't know, I bf for quite a few months but I knew I wanted to do that so didn't buy formula etc.
I used to like her videos when she was pregnant and George was a baby because my daughter is just a few weeks younger however now I don't find her relatable. Buying a bigger house, getting married and having your child in full time nursery is definitely something I cannot afford.

Reactions: 3
If I’m honest I think a lot of what she can afford is because she doesn’t pay 100% towards it. When she mentioned that her dad had money aside for her wedding which I get some parents can do, it just came across super braggy. It’s like why do you need to mention how much?! She seems to of had a privileged upbringing and wants to continue to be that small child who gets what she wants.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.