homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbh I do watch most of her videos as I have a baby similar age however the whole routine she gave George when he was younger and the fact she kept banging on that he slept through annoyed me because mine didn't for months 😂
What I would say is I never get influenced to buy things EXCEPT she always bangs on about Whirli, in the end I thought I would try it. Used her discount code and got free delivery for first order. However, it's pretty tit once you actually sign up. You then see what you can get with your 20 tokens (I got one toy) plus to send back you have to pay and next delivery you have to pay. So really I would be spending closer to £20 every month which I don't spend on toys anyway!
Feel like she didn't mention all that on purpose because she has a deal with them so I definitely wouldn't be recommending and will be cancelling. Shame because I like the idea 🤷

Reactions: 3
Do you think shes over estimated on her insta/YouTube income? Seems like a lot
I hope she has! I mean, if she earns that much, imagine how much the bigger "influencers" earn?! Also, if she does earn that much, why doesn't she work less/ quit her job & have George home with her? He spends most of his week in nursery. I'd work from home if I had the option. I hate sending my son to nursery & would do anything to spend more time with him

Reactions: 1
God that new vlog was so boring....mainly watching George eat in the highchair. I know it must be hard to vlog interesting stuff when you have a normal day job and have to get out of the house and then spend all day working but I don't think all this music playing when George is doing normal stuff is going to grow her channel as much as she wants to. She's trying too hard to copy others but her life isn't the same.

I’m so glad this thread is beginning to pick up! I loved loved Shan at first like many did. I binged watched all her videos when I was pregnant and her hospital bag videos were brilliant. Now I absolutely can’t stand her. I don’t think she is as “nice” as she makes out and I think if you met her and her mates out, they’d be the type to give filthy looks and comments.

She is young and certainly has her head screwed on more than I did at that age.I do laugh that in the early days me and my husband said “oh isn’t it nice she doesn’t sell her child out for content” and now that is all she does. I wonder sometimes how he (ash) actually feels about that.

Also has anyone ever noticed her drink driving? There was a vlog from the summer that showed her driving to meet her mate and her mates baby. They had several cocktails (3/4) over the course of an afternoon. There is NO WAY even if I was under the legal limit, I’d get behind the wheel of a car with my baby. If anything happened you’d always be thinking “what if”

Reactions: 2
I’m so glad this thread is beginning to pick up! I loved loved Shan at first like many did. I binged watched all her videos when I was pregnant and her hospital bag videos were brilliant. Now I absolutely can’t stand her. I don’t think she is as “nice” as she makes out and I think if you met her and her mates out, they’d be the type to give filthy looks and comments.

She is young and certainly has her head screwed on more than I did at that age.I do laugh that in the early days me and my husband said “oh isn’t it nice she doesn’t sell her child out for content” and now that is all she does. I wonder sometimes how he (ash) actually feels about that.

Also has anyone ever noticed her drink driving? There was a vlog from the summer that showed her driving to meet her mate and her mates baby. They had several cocktails (3/4) over the course of an afternoon. There is NO WAY even if I was under the legal limit, I’d get behind the wheel of a car with my baby. If anything happened you’d always be thinking “what if”
I agree I don’t think she’s very nice, as I’ve said in posts above she replied to me very sarky & rude.
She seems so bland & beige. This new trend of dressing kids in neutral colours is so boring. I love my boy in bright colours 🤷🏼‍♀️

She did also mention she was gonna stop showing George so much after 1, it's not happening. She's a mummy blogger now. I do find George's clothes so boring, too much beige!

Reactions: 4
On the subject of not being very nice, quite a few months ago she put up a couple stories on her insta and was drunk and swearing on them. I’m not saying that isn’t very nice, but the next morning they were swiftly deleted! Definitely trying to keep up the nice mummy blogger persona. There’s a couple people I know who watch Shan and everytime i see it I cringe so bad cause she’s so fake now.

Just came on tattle to see if she has a thread. Idk if anyone has watched her stories recently, but the whole story about him falling outside nursery and cutting his head just seemed like a huge inconvenience to her. Rather than being worried about him it was more of ‘oh, great he’s hurt himself, now this is effecting ME’ …
Also, todays stories of her at the table with him… telling him to sit back down constantly, how about you put your phone down and engage with your son while he’s eating dinner? He might be a little more interested in sitting and eating if he’s not being ignored, whilst you repeat how hard it is so wedding plan because you’re a mum…
Yikes. Whole thing just reeks of resentment.

Reactions: 9
Just came on tattle to see if she has a thread. Idk if anyone has watched her stories recently, but the whole story about him falling outside nursery and cutting his head just seemed like a huge inconvenience to her. Rather than being worried about him it was more of ‘oh, great he’s hurt himself, now this is effecting ME’ …
Also, todays stories of her at the table with him… telling him to sit back down constantly, how about you put your phone down and engage with your son while he’s eating dinner? He might be a little more interested in sitting and eating if he’s not being ignored, whilst you repeat how hard it is so wedding plan because you’re a mum…
Yikes. Whole thing just reeks of resentment.
Completely agree with you! She’s often filming herself and ignoring George. He goes to nursery all week, how about spend some quality time with him whilst you can?!

Totally agree with all the above she just seems annoyed she’d had to take him to hospital! It really annoyed me when sge expected congratulating for looking after George without ash try it from day 1 Shan with no return date that’s the reality of many single mums including myself! Her mum seems to have George often overnight and I’m not sure if it’s just me (my daughters 2 1/2 I’ve never left her overnight nor has anyone else ever put her to bed) but he seems so young for that. She is coming across more resentful as he grows.

Reactions: 6
Do we know why the other day she said this will be the last we see George on her insta? But he’s been on it, is it just not his face she’s showing. I don’t always watch her as I hate the perfect life she try’s to portray so maybe she has covered it and I’ve missed it.

New video covers it but I don't understand tbh, there is tons of content with him in it. She should of just not from the start.
Also, don't really understand the house business, so they brought a house where Ash was based so far from their family knowing he would be moving around anyway? Then get their military accommodation (which tbh I quite liked even though she moaned all the time) now they are moving AGAIN?! I could not deal with that amount of stress, plus planning a wedding, working and having a young child. Just causing more work!

New video covers it but I don't understand tbh, there is tons of content with him in it. She should of just not from the start.
Also, don't really understand the house business, so they brought a house where Ash was based so far from their family knowing he would be moving around anyway? Then get their military accommodation (which tbh I quite liked even though she moaned all the time) now they are moving AGAIN?! I could not deal with that amount of stress, plus planning a wedding, working and having a young child. Just causing more work!
Just to provide a bit of a balanced view (my ex husband was in the army) the rules used to be that you had to be married to qualify for service accommodation. Some units/battalions/ whatever can be based at the same location for years. Eg we were based overseas, and my ex husbands battalion had been at that specific location for 13 years. I’m not sure how long her and ash have been together, but I think the rule change about not needing to be married to qualify for army housing is a fairly recent one so they could of bought the house initially for the reason it was the only way they could live together. They could of also been expecting ash to be in that location long term so no point wasting money on private rent. I am interested to see however if she decides to do full time you tube as I got the vibe she was alluding to that and I think she would be mental to even try it.

if she chooses full time YT over a real job, I'd be disappointed to see it

Used to love watching Shan - but Jesus...she is so bloody tight!

When is she actually getting married?

Do you think the reason she isn’t showing George is because Ash doesn’t want him in her videos? I know Ash doesn’t like to be filmed, so maybe he’s said that he doesn’t want George filmed either. To be honest, I can’t see this “mummy influencer” thing she’s going for working if she doesn’t show George properly 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Do you think the reason she isn’t showing George is because Ash doesn’t want him in her videos? I know Ash doesn’t like to be filmed, so maybe he’s said that he doesn’t want George filmed either. To be honest, I can’t see this “mummy influencer” thing she’s going for working if she doesn’t show George properly 🤷‍♀️
I think you’ve hit the nail on the head. Wants him to have his own body autonomy etc and yet her thumbnail is him in the bath? 🤷🏻‍♀️

latest video about her evening routine with George.. casually just leaves him in the bath whilst she lays out his clothes in the bedroom 😳

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.