homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know her partner is in the army and away a lot but my god - what a narcissistic twit she is! Her entire grid is about herself…. In one year he has featured twice!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I used to enjoy her videos but lately it’s all ads goes on about budget but constantly has hello fresh! There’s no way I’d spend more on my friends then my child for Christmas either not saying buy him toys but put money into his savings!

Reactions: 6
I used to enjoy her videos but lately it’s all ads goes on about budget but constantly has hello fresh! There’s no way I’d spend more on my friends then my child for Christmas either not saying buy him toys but put money into his savings!
Completely agree! I thought it was so tight only spending £40 on George for Christmas. Like you said, if you don't want to get him toys, put some money in savings for his future. That's what I'm doing with my baby.

Reactions: 3
Completely agree! I thought it was so tight only spending £40 on George for Christmas. Like you said, if you don't want to get him toys, put some money in savings for his future. That's what I'm doing with my baby.
Maybe she is expecting it all to be gifted? 🤣

I used to follow her as we have babies similar age but she was so smug about him sleeping through I unfollowed plus she is sarky AF if you message her.

She is very money orientated & seems so tight.

a few of her reels have appeared on my timeline & she don’t half love herself!

Reactions: 5
I used to follow her as we have babies similar age but she was so smug about him sleeping through I unfollowed plus she is sarky AF if you message her.

She is very money orientated & seems so tight.

a few of her reels have appeared on my timeline & she don’t half love herself!
Ah really? I’ve messaged her once or twice and had nice replies.

I liked her content when she had George mainly because it was somewhat helpful as a first time mum who also bottle feeds. It does come across really braggy whenever I watch her budgeting videos - constantly mentioning her salary and how good it is for her age etc.

I couldn’t imagine spending just £40 on a baby... that’s the price of two feely books from Mamas and Papas nearly 🙃

Reactions: 1
She does realise she’s not the most experienced mum in the world doesn’t she! All those gifts in her guide were crappy Ads such a shame she’s gone down this route.

Reactions: 4
I can't deal with the over exaggerated face/hand expressions on her videos! All the YouTubers seem to do this! Like Elle Darby, Ellie polly. It's so fake! She never used to act that way 🙈

She’s almost a carbon copy of Gemma Louise Miles in the way she speaks and copies the same hand gestures. All the ‘this would be perfect’ descriptions. They all kinda merge into one another into advertising super clones 😂🙈

• Haha
Just watching her kids gift guide, she does offer some great ideas to be fair to her, but wish she would research the products, here’s some cars and some other designs I don’t know, fisher price sloth, I don’t know what it’s actually called. Know your products. Getting a little sick of seeing ‘insta influencers’ promoting whirly to be honest.

I used to really like her as I thought she was natural and authentic but she is trying too hard now and as people have said she's just trying to copy the likes of Gemma Louise Miles with all the boring beige and stupid coffee shots etc. everyone just merges into one! She's desperate to become a 'full time YouTuber' now and it's so obvious with all the adverts and gifted stuff. She even said in the latest vlog that she's not into her job anymore which, fair enough I felt like that when I went back to work after maternity leave but I think it's brave to be saying that so publically when her employers could see it.

I will say that I do think she does very well by herself with her partner being away for so long dealing with a busy toddler must be very hard and even though she admits it's hard I don't think she makes it out like she's the only person in the world to deal with it like some of the YouTubers act like single parents if thier partners pop out for an hour!

She's doing an ad for natural cycles. Of course its worked well for her, her partner has been away for months so couldn't get pregnant anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's doing an ad for natural cycles. Of course its worked well for her, her partner has been away for months so couldn't get pregnant anyway!
And apparently she’s been using this since having George yet funny how she’s NEVER mentioned it before seen as it’s that good!!

She’s almost a carbon copy of Gemma Louise Miles in the way she speaks and copies the same hand gestures. All the ‘this would be perfect’ descriptions. They all kinda merge into one another into advertising super clones 😂🙈
And the ‘not gonna lie’ of she’s driving me insane! She’s just not relatable anymore! Her content is crap! Just copies everyone else! Fake it till ya make it get Shan???

I used to follow her , but she has become so self abscessed and oh look at me , I’ve had to unfollow she has become so big headed all because she has started doing Utube videos wow love 🥱
Me too! I can’t follow her anymore! Miss bleeping polly perfect….no ta!

Ah really? I’ve messaged her once or twice and had nice replies.

I liked her content when she had George mainly because it was somewhat helpful as a first time mum who also bottle feeds. It does come across really braggy whenever I watch her budgeting videos - constantly mentioning her salary and how good it is for her age etc.

I couldn’t imagine spending just £40 on a baby... that’s the price of two feely books from Mamas and Papas nearly 🙃
Yes I’ve had the sarky replies too! Makes out shes all nice and lovely until you question her on something or don’t agree with her and then little miss bitchy pops up! No I can’t stand her! Even her face grated on me now!

438829CF-ADA2-4C8F-B908-C4D27B662080.png

In a world where you can be anything……don’t try and be someone else!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
She was letting george play under her bed at the weekend in the storage section! The stories not there anymore, but how dangerous is that! If it gave way and closed, he'd be seriously hurt. She's just sat there recording him for instagram. #mumoftheyear

She was letting george play under her bed at the weekend in the storage section! The stories not there anymore, but how dangerous is that! If it gave way and closed, he'd be seriously hurt. She's just sat there recording him for instagram. #mumoftheyear
Yeah I seen that! She’s disgusting but she is only 22 so hasn’t got a clue clearly!

I had to unfollow, she really started to piss me off and I really couldn't care less about watching George play for god knows how long. Why do people just film their kids doing the most mundane stuff!?
I get the impression she's just really lonely and uses Instagram as some sort of escapism and to get validation. She will regret wasting so much if her time on there one day, especially sharing so much of George

I came on to see if there was a thread about her as I had to unfollow recently! Soooo full of herself. This seems to be the way when these 'influencers' get past 20k. Same as Ellie Polly - They're all the same. I find accounts like charlotteanniec and talesofasecondtimemum much more relatable. Although I do wonder if they will go the same way if their following goes up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Does anyone still watch Shan? Used to be a fan but now she grinds on me
I skip her stories, I did watch her budget YouTube the other day though. Surprised how much she gets from YouTube/sponsored posts. She said she's selling her budget template on etsy, I'm sure she had bought an identical template from someone else in her previous years budget video

Hahahaha I never thought of that!!! I had to block natural cycles because it pisses me off so much keep seeing it!

I Flit between disliking her and loving her. She seems immature and a bit dizzy but then i remember she’s only what 22? Then I think ok fair enough. Good for her, I’m probably a bit bitter that my experiences as a young single mother didn’t align with hers lol

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.