homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
latest video about her evening routine with George.. casually just leaves him in the bath whilst she lays out his clothes in the bedroom šŸ˜³
I didnā€™t see that! How irresponsible. I know heā€™s not a baby any more but he could still drown! She makes out sheā€™s ā€œmum goalsā€ but sheā€™s actually not a great mother. George goes to nursery 4 days a week for the whole day & she spends the time she has with him on instagram.

also, I was just watching her wedding prep video- sorry but those bouquetā€™s sheā€™s made for her bridesmaids look so cheap! I get trying to do things on a budget but sheā€™s so tight itā€™s unbelievable! Sheā€™s got the money, just spend it!

Reactions: 5
I know someone like this! Likes to go on about how much money they have and how well off they are and how much they save but go on the cheapest holidays, refuse to spend money on their house and eachother.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just think, yeah it may only be one day, but itā€™s her wedding day. Sheā€™s gone for a second hand dress (which she now has to sell as it doesnā€™t fit šŸ™„), cheap shoes, ugly fake flowersā€¦ the list on! The shoes I can sort of understand as nobody sees them, but the flowers will be in photos etc. wouldnā€™t you want them to look nice?

Reactions: 1
I get that itā€™s probably awkward to know how to pose doing those Instagram stories but does she always have to look so smug?!

Shan complaining about the costs of childcare like sheā€™s not earning almost double her wage from social media šŸ™„šŸ˜‚

Shan complaining about the costs of childcare like sheā€™s not earning almost double her wage from social media šŸ™„šŸ˜‚
Honestly believe from the tone of her posts lately that sheā€™s laying the groundwork to quit her job. Keeps banging on about costs/childcare/not being interested in a career any more. Which is fine but just own it! I imagine once the wedding and move is out the way this might become a reality?

Honestly believe from the tone of her posts lately that sheā€™s laying the groundwork to quit her job. Keeps banging on about costs/childcare/not being interested in a career any more. Which is fine but just own it! I imagine once the wedding and move is out the way this might become a reality?
Yeah it seems that way doesnā€™t it.

Iā€™d be worried to quit my job if I was a motherhood YouTuber who no longer wants to show my son. The wedding content will be gone too. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 7
They all do this though donā€™t they these influencers. Have a tiny bit of success then go full time and it just becomes boring and falls apart.

Iā€™d be worried to quit my job if I was a motherhood YouTuber who no longer wants to show my son. The wedding content will be gone too. šŸ¤”
Same itā€™s silly either you donā€™t show your son (totally understandable) or accept you can be a parent blogger it just doesnā€™t work! Really irritates me how she titles everything ā€˜realistic day in the lifeā€™ etc of course itā€™s bloody realistic itā€™s reality!

Iā€™m interested to see how much of the wedding ash permits her to film. I think he (understandably) wants his privacy and she just sees everything as an opportunity for content. I do not believe for a second the ā€˜not showing Georgeā€™ is down to her alone.

I watch and cringe at the fact she brags about how much sheā€™s earns then in the next breath complains about having to spend money.

On childcare costs I used to live close to her and I donā€™t know any nurseryā€™s that have so many extra fees and I also work in the childcare industry. If Iā€™m honest I think a lot is fabricated and super fake.

I watch and cringe at the fact she brags about how much sheā€™s earns then in the next breath complains about having to spend money.

On childcare costs I used to live close to her and I donā€™t know any nurseryā€™s that have so many extra fees and I also work in the childcare industry. If Iā€™m honest I think a lot is fabricated and super fake.
Does seem excessive. My nursery has more extra costs and everything is factored in to the fees. Also, why does she George breakfast? Does the nursery not provide it? Mine starts at half 7 and has it included.

Does seem excessive. My nursery has more extra costs and everything is factored in to the fees. Also, why does she George breakfast? Does the nursery not provide it? Mine starts at half 7 and has it included.

It makes no sense. I think sheā€™s trying to fit into a market of solo low paid parent when in fact as a couple they both work and in good paid jobs to not to even come close. Whether thatā€™s because of the lifestyle she grew up in or she wants people to feel sorry for her I donā€™t know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My youngest is 8 and when she was in nursery they changed the fees so meals were on top, I think it was when they introduced the 30 hours free. It was only something like Ā£2/3 for meals and then Ā£45 for the day

It makes no sense. I think sheā€™s trying to fit into a market of solo low paid parent when in fact as a couple they both work and in good paid jobs to not to even come close. Whether thatā€™s because of the lifestyle she grew up in or she wants people to feel sorry for her I donā€™t know.
To be fair to her she may just be annoyed that her childcare is double her mortgage which is a bitter pill to swallow regardless of income. Plus she based her last lot of childcare on the fact she had tenants but sheā€™s moved back to that house hasnā€™t she so sheā€™s lost that income stream I suppose šŸ¤”

I get the feeling sheā€™s trying to relatable, but switches constantly on who sheā€™s trying to relate to.

Those bloody online subscription to magazine ads are doing my head in. Keep seeing Shan boast about how good they are in the ad but Iā€™ve never seen her mention it any other time, except when sheā€™s being paid ofc.

Reactions: 4
Can't believe she leaves G alone in the bath whilst she flutters about. Fair enough it's probably only minutes but he still shouldn't be left. Its so dangerous.

Also don't understand why she just doesn't set his pj's etc out before she puts him in the bath...??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.