homewithshan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know in her last video when her and George were laughing together in the car when George beeped the horn, did anyone else think that Ash seems like an absolute misery?!
Yes! To be fair though, I've always thought he was a bit of a misery/hole

You know in her last video when her and George were laughing together in the car when George beeped the horn, did anyone else think that Ash seems like an absolute misery?!
Yep. Although my husband hates social media and if I did what she did he’s probably be like that.

Reactions: 2
And she said to G daddy will give you a row for beeping the horn (something along those lines). One little beep like. If that kept my kid quiet & entertained during a long car journey I’d be like beep away 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Ash definitely does sound like an arsey type. I definitely think he will be the strict one/the one who wears the trousers in the house! Can imagine everything being very military style when he's home ha

Reactions: 5
Ash definitely does sound like an arsey type. I definitely think he will be the strict one/the one who wears the trousers in the house! Can imagine everything being very military style when he's home ha

Can you imagine what a household that must be.

I bet it's not a very nice environment. Whenever we see the odd photo/video with A in the background he never seems to be smiling

Oh he looked thrilled when they got engaged...misery arse
I wouldn’t what she does to get him to agree? Like you’re either in or your not in with social media.

I wouldn’t what she does to get him to agree? Like you’re either in or your not in with social media.
To be fair, I just don't think he does agree, on her whole social media he appears on three instagram photos? In youtube videos he's always hiding in the back or you only see him for a split second. Definitely makes me think that it was more him that wanted George hidden.

She should of either had George hidden from the very beginning, because now she's decided when hes like 1.5 year old, there's still loads of content with him in...?

I think that her “not showing him after a year” (not that she sticks to it) was her version of a compromise. This sounds awful but I was married to someone in the army at Shan’s age and the vaaaaast majority of them are up to no bleeping good. Especially at that age (under 30) with a bit of money in their pocket going to all these different places for training/exercise etc lots of binge drinking, cheating etc . I’m not saying that behaviour is excusable but it’s a different world. The ones still together from my time are very few. I’m talking of the ones that married “young”.

Of course I was also 23 when I got married and convinced my relationship and marriage was completely different when people tried to tell me the above,so I don’t think she will be bothered.

Reactions: 3
I think that her “not showing him after a year” (not that she sticks to it) was her version of a compromise. This sounds awful but I was married to someone in the army at Shan’s age and the vaaaaast majority of them are up to no bleeping good. Especially at that age (under 30) with a bit of money in their pocket going to all these different places for training/exercise etc lots of binge drinking, cheating etc . I’m not saying that behaviour is excusable but it’s a different world. The ones still together from my time are very few. I’m talking of the ones that married “young”.

Of course I was also 23 when I got married and convinced my relationship and marriage was completely different when people tried to tell me the above,so I don’t think she will be bothered.
It's so funny you mentioned that you know! My cousin met her husband in the army when they were young and married when they were 20. They had kids etc and she dropped out the army to have a 'happy home life'. They split when they were 29 and said the relationship was hell and he was cheating when away.

Exactly this. Living local to a military heavy area it’s not all military but some do get up to no good. My friend was with a solider for 2 years and he used to say some take their wedding rings off on the plane and they won’t be back on until they land.

I just don’t see how you can be fully happy with someone if they don’t support your vision. Especially as she seems to want to be a full time influencer.

It's their two very different views on social media etc that confuses me... She obviously wants to become a FT influencer, and if she could have her way she would have George online and do all the mummy content (once the wedding and house move passes - what content will she have, because she can't do updates etc with G? so that will all dry up)

Obviously Ash's views are holding her back with this, as it's him stopping her showing G because of his views?

Exactly this. Living local to a military heavy area it’s not all military but some do get up to no good. My friend was with a solider for 2 years and he used to say some take their wedding rings off on the plane and they won’t be back on until they land.
The amount of times I used to go out in town (we were based overseas) and I’d bump into someone’s husband who would say “please don’t tell her you’ve seen me, she thinks I’m at work all weekend”. Lots of prostitute usage as well!

• Wow
The amount of times I used to go out in town (we were based overseas) and I’d bump into someone’s husband who would say “please don’t tell her you’ve seen me, she thinks I’m at work all weekend”. Lots of prostitute usage as well!
eeee the sneaky sods! can you imagine stone face ash being like that ha?!

It's their two very different views on social media etc that confuses me... She obviously wants to become a FT influencer, and if she could have her way she would have George online and do all the mummy content (once the wedding and house move passes - what content will she have, because she can't do updates etc with G? so that will all dry up)

Obviously Ash's views are holding her back with this, as it's him stopping her showing G because of his views?
This is what I mean especially as a marriage you are supposed to be in support of each other and these two seem not to be

It just confuses me to why now? Shan obviously showed G on YouTube and insta up until he was 17 months and has kept that content still live...so why has it suddenly stopped?

It just confuses me to why now? Shan obviously showed G on YouTube and insta up until he was 17 months and has kept that content still live...so why has it suddenly stopped?
It makes no sense. Likely everyone has a choice but I don’t get why it was okay then and not now?

Maybe to protect his privacy but you can spot her a mile off so if she has G they’ll work out who he is anyways 🤷‍♀️

It's stupid isn't it 😂😅

I reckon once her wedding & moving content has dried up she will bring George back as nothing else to talk about...until she's pregnant again

• Haha
Omg every single day now she's coming on moaning about that poor baby! SHAN.....YOUR SON IS KNACKERED! HES CLEARLY FINDING LONG NURSERY DAYS HARD! PUT YOUR SON BEFORE MONEY FOR ONCE!

This! I’d be fuming, literally!
Yeah when at the beginning she said she might feel abit weird showing other people's stuff on a video and the proceeds to show EVERYTHING!!!

Reactions: 4
She literally is whinging about him every day! Them nursery hours are too long for the poor boy and he's knackered! She needs to shorten the hours, even by an hour or two a day! It wouldn't be too much of a loss of earnings for her to have him instead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.