HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she said she spent time living in France growing up so that's probably where her French comes from. I'm surprised she doesn't bang on about that more really.

Reactions: 1
I'm sure she said she spent time living in France growing up so that's probably where her French comes from. I'm surprised she doesn't bang on about that more really.
I honestly feel she is far from fluent/ bilingual and that if she was she would be milking it. Having her content translated would give her a much wider audience for example. She could have boasted about it in that French trip she took with Ash too. But nothing.

I honestly feel she is far from fluent/ bilingual and that if she was she would be milking it. Having her content translated would give her a much wider audience for example. She could have boasted about it in that French trip she took with Ash too. But nothing.
Agree with this, I’m calling BS. I know she said she lived there but I really feel as though if she was, she’d have been teaching the kids to be bilingual from when they were little, even though she’s not a French native. It just opens so many doors.

Does anyone else notice that since she picked up the baby walker, H is just positioned in front of it to stare at constantly? I’ve noticed it on vlogs, stories and reels 😂

Agree with this, I’m calling BS. I know she said she lived there but I really feel as though if she was, she’d have been teaching the kids to be bilingual from when they were little, even though she’s not a French native. It just opens so many doors.
Me too. And exactly!! Living there could've been for a year or 3 months. That will hardly make you bilingual, specially if it was when you were much younger and you haven't kept on learning.

I was technically trilingual once but one language I haven't used since I moved to the UK in my late teens and although I still understand it I can't speak it anymore. But I don't include it in my Linkedin profile, and I definitely do not claim to be fluent in it there.

Her actual CV must be so full of lies....

Shan commented on fabandelle’s latest reel and it made me feel so bad for her, as much as fabandelle have absolutely lost the plot lately they seem to have such a good relationship and I think Shan must see that and feel tit that she doesn’t.
---
Re the latest stories - a footless onsie would’ve been much more appropriate than zoomed in videos of halle’s legs for thousands and thousands of people to see.

Attachments

Last edited:
Shan commented on fabandelle’s latest reel and it made me feel so bad for her, as much as fabandelle have absolutely lost the plot lately they seem to have such a good relationship and I think Shan must see that and feel tit that she doesn’t.
I don't follow her - how has she lost the plot?

For sure Shan is resentful about anyone/everyone having more support with childcare than she does. For once, that's not actually her fault though. She does have the option to control her feelings about it however.

Surprised to see Halle with no pramsuit/ blanket/ hat/ cardigan, has it really been that warm in London? She seemed to just be wearing a romper and tights and Shan had a jacket on.

I don't follow her - how has she lost the plot?

For sure Shan is resentful about anyone/everyone having more support with childcare than she does. For once, that's not actually her fault though. She does have the option to control her feelings about it however.
Have a look at their thread 🤣🙈 TLDR: both quit their jobs and started exploiting their kids online instead, lost all their originality and are now desperately trying to become generic influencers. Always getting into arguments with followers because they’re right 100% of the time - and did you know they had twins?

I truly can’t imagine ash coming home from work and bringing peace and serenity to their household, he seems like just an absolute liability for Shan

I truly can’t imagine ash coming home from work and bringing peace and serenity to their household, he seems like just an absolute liability for Shan
If he brings any serenity is because he goes to bed instead of looking after the children 🤣

Wow that latest post all negative asking followers what's the worst thing about parenthood is for them...she bloody hates being a mum doesn't she

• Sad
Reactions: 4
What the worst part about being a mum?

Having to deal with Shan setting the bar so low of what it's like to be a decent parent. 😂

Reactions: 2
hope she’s taken George to the doctor or a&e if the screaming is as bad as she is making out and has actually been going on for that long and hasn’t just decided for herself that it’s growing pains.

Reactions: 5
hope she’s taken George to the doctor or a&e if the screaming is as bad as she is making out and has actually been going on for that long and hasn’t just decided for herself that it’s growing pains.
Did I read it right. Its been going on since he was 18 months and he's now what 3? So over a year?!

I haven't listened to that post as I don't have my headphones in. But like everything that comes out her mouth, Shan knows best. 🙄

Poor George.

I haven't listened to that post as I don't have my headphones in. But like everything that comes out her mouth, Shan knows best. 🙄

Poor George.
It's in writting - attached for you. I had similar feelings around why she hasn't been taking him to the doctors. And has he been on Calpol for 6 months every night?? When he was little maybe she could have associated it with night terrors or nightmares but if he is obviously saying its his legs for 6 whole months... well bloody take him to see a doctor! I don't get why she hasn't yet. It could be more serious than growing pains.

That's absolute neglect on her side. And it really drives me mad when she says he is 'screaming', like some crazy child. Most likely he is crying and upset. It's not the same thing.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
It's in writting - attached for you. I had similar feelings around why she hasn't been taking him to the doctors. And has he been on Calpol for 6 months every night?? When he was little maybe she could have associated it with night terrors or nightmares but if he is obviously saying its his legs for 6 whole months... well bloody take him to see a doctor! I don't get why she hasn't yet. It could be more serious than growing pains.

That's absolute neglect on her side. And it really drives me mad when she says he is 'screaming', like some crazy child. Most likely he is crying and upset. It's not the same thing.
I’m hoping she’s lying like saying Hallie is a Velcro baby and that poor little boy hasn’t been screaming and crying for over a year without being checked out. She ha unbelievable!

Reactions: 5
I actually can't believe that she's not had it seen to, however... Would this really be the first time she's mentioning it of it had been going on that long 🤔 all the sleep issues and 'solutions' she's promoted and said have worked etc not once has she mentioned of him saying he had any pain. It is neglectful you're right, poor kid, so she's got Halle at private appointments the second she can't sit at a certain age (very prematurity that she worried about this in my opinion) however George is awake every night for half his life complaining of pains in legs etc and she's not attempted to get any advice or help??????????

Reactions: 9