Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsHeather

Listened to 5 minutes of it (figured the rest would be her just repeating herself anyway). Taking extended mat leave unpaid until September 2025. Halle will take 9 month funding in September and she's gonna make more content. She's definitely going back to work at some point as she has a career path but now she's in her mum era bla bla bla
Will still be eligible for funding
Her content is only about motherhood and how much she hates it, what other content is she going to create if they're both in nursery full time? 😂 Surely the point of taking extended maternity leave is to be at home with your kids more, not less and not worry about work. Why not reduce George's hours at nursery and spend some quality time with him before he starts school next year?

Reactions: 5
She's such a sadfisher. She claims she almost got kicked out of softplay this weekend but it basically seems G was playing in the under 3s area and they got asked to take him out. There's a reason why places do that, and it's Shan's eyes it's because the place were obviously judging her, not because it's nice for the younger ones to have a somewhere to play without the big kids being boisterous around them. 🙄
She is 100% just fishing for likes with the soft play story, she is not exactly sharing WHY they were asked to move is she. They were either in the baby area as you say in which case they absolutely should be asked to move. I too judge parents who are inconsiderate and just slam a “boisterous” label on their kids to cover up their sht parenting. Or they were being unsafe around others and Shan didn’t want to parent G, like the beanbag throwing incident.

ohsosweet

I think it just goes to show that her ideology of being mature consists of having “MANY nights out in London”. That’s no big deal at all. If anything, those many nights out in London were because she was a teen who’d just turned 18.
---
She only does the Q&As to make extra money not because she wants to share anything with her followers. I reckon she feels the pressure now with not having another job and she's gonna spam the hell out of us with adverts left and right so she can buy more hellofresh and do more videos 😫
Oh yes, I thought the same. It was a bit heavy on the affiliate links. People don’t like that stuff all the time, it just comes across as greedy. I’m personally not interested in supporting her small business. When I scroll Instagram it’s to let off steam for a few minutes, not to click on every link going.

I do truly believe she thinks that she’s doing it all for her children’s futures and it isn’t - she’s doing it for herself because she wants easy money and to slob around at home all the time.

• Heart

Puffin_island

VIP Member
If she doesn't want George playing toys which naturally create a mess and doesn't want him to watch tv, what does she expect him to do?!?!

Thinkevilthoughts

The funniest bit was when she implied she was taking an extra year off to be there for her kids. We all know it’s a lie and the reason is purely selfish one. She doesn’t want the commute, although who can blame her when she’s probably going to be returning from work late and still having to do the bulk of the housework and childcare with little help from ash.

She doesn’t want to work but she is also too sensible to jack in her job completely with the CS.

She just wants to prance around the house in period underwear and complain that she hates being a mother.

• Haha

Nosymum

VIP Member
While she may do the bulk of the parenting I don’t think it’s comparable to a solo parent, small things like being able to nip to shop while h was napping, going ti her exercise classes etc there’s none of that as a solo parent as I’m sure others are. I get no support financially, physically or emotionally there’s no breaks, it’s not the same . She has it better than most George is in long days at nursery 3-4 times a week! She could make her life easier by stopping dicking around on Instagram filming cringy reels, hire a cleaner for an hour a week to help, do activities with the kids. Ash is clearly useless but she chose him and chose to have a second child. Georges behaviour seems very normal she’s said herself he was such an easy baby I think she’s shocked it’s not as easy anymore.

• Heart

Puffin_island

VIP Member
New vlog round up to save others from it 😂

Goes into Halles room, opens curtains changes her nappy. Doesn't say a single word to Halle. No good morning, no playful chat or noises while changing her nappy, nothing.

Makes a coffee and empties the dishwasher and sits and vlogs on the sofa before giving Halle her milk. Hears George wake up and go to the toilet hut continues vlogging.
Puts on tv and feeds Halle before giving George breakfast.

George playfully kicks she tells him not to do that because he might kick Halle, not because you shouldn't kick people anyway.

George is sat in the kitchen surface while she's making porridge. Not on the hob I guess like she has done.

Starts unpacking an h&m then vlogs what she's bought while George is sat at the table with Halle. Even says "better go pay attention to them"

Shows us the h&m order again while George is downstairs watching TV.

Sends George to watch tv while she's sorting out bag and food to go out.

Says how it's been an easy morning, which obviously it is because George was watching TV most the morning until they left the house.

You see the dog a few times in vlog but zero interaction with her, doesn't share if she's took her for a walk or fed her.

I appreciate I'm probably being super critical of the vlog and what she does but if you're sharing your life online, then you're going to get comments and judgement, especially when we've all seen how incompetent she has been.

I've watched the video on double speed and it still felt so so slow 🥱 thank goodness I can shrink the youtube screen and still faff on my phone. 😂

Dramallama2

I actually can’t with the audacity of her providing almost 30 minutes of ‘advice’ for transitioning to one or two kids. I’ve not watched it and definitely won’t but what planet is she on that she thinks she has the right to advise other people when she is an absolute terrible mother with kids who live the saddest most boring life? And she complains about it relentlessly. She should be the ones desperately searching for parenting advice not offering it out to others 🥴

• Heart
I don’t see much wrong with the number of toys out she has. There isn’t a lot of living / playing space so it’s easy for kids to throw things around and get cluttered. I say this because my front room looks like this regularly when my kids are on one. You can try and tidy up behind them and they will get something new out the moment you’ve put something on a shelf or in a box. It so important to try and support them with putting a toy away before getting a new one out but the mess happens 🤷‍♀️. It doesn’t mean G has SEND because he has a short attention span either. He’s three years old! It’s his job to move around and play with different toys and get fed up easily. Sustained play comes a bit later on. She wants his to be much more accountable than he should be for a small boy.
Completely agree! If any toddler is left to their own devices then they will make a mess. I mean, what was she doing at the time? If my toddler was throwing toys around in front of a health visitor, I would be following him round encouraging him to tidy up, helping him and setting a good example? But also showing the HV that I actually parent my child (especially when you're seeking help/worried about behaviour). This looks likes they've been sat in the living room while he makes a mess. Did noone intervene? So confused by this!!
---
In fact, I've just looked back at the stories again and it's just chaos. Does she not support his play at all?? How can she be so disengaged??? "Come on George, let's put some of these toys away so you have space to play with your car tracks"??? "Come on let's move this to the living room and then once we have tidied up you can play with it properly"???? "I'll put these away if you pick up those"???

It's just really odd. She REALLY does just expect him to be a fully independent person without any guidance. Now there's more stories on there of her just moaning about how difficult it is to have G as a child. Honestly no wonder he behaves the way he does. Incredibly sad, she needs help.. for herself

Last edited:

Emsie

VIP Member
I let my son take some money out his money box and let him pick a toy if we are going somewhere with a gift shop.

Tom_Nook

VIP Member
I enjoyed Shan telling me to have a spa day or a shopping day. She must realise that isn't an option for most people?

• Heart

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Oh really, I thought it was some kind of kitchen gadget 😂 feel bad for calling it ugly now if he made it 😂
I mean, I could be wrong 😅 I'm just going with how it looks a little similar (but a bit flat) to the one my toddler made. 😂 If it is, I'm impressed it was allowed to be hung up!

Thinkevilthoughts

I know she was being filmed but the vlog showed that she just doesn’t know how to act as a mum. The way she speaks to him is quite awkward and makes you feel awkward too. She early doesn’t want to be around him and just wants to be on her own! She doesn’t know how to communicate with him. I thought he came across as quite an easy child?

I have a 4 year old and he follows me everywhere bless him, I wouldn’t be getting ready in front of a Camera with him watching tv. He would want to be really involved. He’s in my make up draws wanting to be doing the same as me. Or asking me to stop and play with him And that’s fine because I’m his best friend in the whole world!

Also to add: the way George was trying to show her or tell or something and she was not engaging him him at all or pretending to be interested? She was just looking at the camera saying ‘yeah’ and eye rolling

Last edited:

MrsHeather

Bet she's well gutted the health visitor didn't immediately diagnose him with SEN. Keep working on it Shan (or maybe just work on your shit parenting 🙃).

Last edited:

Emsie

VIP Member
I'd love to know what reasons made her decide she wanted to have 2 children. One was probably to try get the girl she wanted. But other than her wanting the whole traditional BS of married with 2 children and a dog, why did she do it?

I love the idea of two children but I know I'd really struggle personally having to go through it all again. I'm still not 100% sure if we are done as life is getting easier with my toddler so I'm still open to the idea, but it's because I want to be as present as possible for my second (as much as it is possible with 2+ kids) as I was able to be with my first but also still be present with my first. It baffles me how many people I know have 2 kids because it's the "done thing" and then they constantly complain how they have no life, always tired, when will they have dinner in peace etc etc. It was their choice to do that, deal with it!!
Strangely, it's become a bit of a trend to whinge about the kids you decided to have and find motherhood oh so difficult.
I'm not saying that it isn't hard but the way people go on is getting ridiculous. As usual shan has jumped on the trend. Getting out of the door is perfectly doable for thousands of mums every day. She's a wet wipe.

• Haha

Sophs2095

big feral kids in the baby area is the bane of my fucking life. actually put me off going to soft plays
It’s always the parents with their eyes glued to their phone as well just letting their kids do what they want. I imagine Shan was probably the same

• Heart