HomewithShan #6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chaos that is the routine cards! I couldn’t look at the cards without getting a headache, let alone expecting a three year old to. She needs two cards tops and be changing them all the time but of course they would require a bit of effort throughout the day and she wouldn’t do it.

Reactions: 4
It freaks Me out so much when she films herself talking to George and pans to look at us in the camera like.. it feels so invasive? And she rolls her eyes like can you imagine growing up and your chats with your mum being dramatised and filmed? Poor George

Reactions: 6
The chaos that is the routine cards! I couldn’t look at the cards without getting a headache, let alone expecting a three year old to. She needs two cards tops and be changing them all the time but of course they would require a bit of effort throughout the day and she wouldn’t do it.
She only did the Q&A about toys and included those cards so she could make money off the affiliate links, using whatever recommendations she gets. She gets so desperate for money, I dont know how her followers can't see past that.

Nothing she post is 'real' or 'realistic. Kinda ironic.

Reactions: 2
She dry shaved her underarms with that razor, and then possibly her legs too 😳

Again, she's trying to tell the product like she's the first ever person to have ever been given one. I'm more tempted by things when "influencers" make really subtle and short clips. Like a recommendation rather than a 15min JML style advert 🤣
---
The face of a mother lovingly get her daughter down for a nap.
Screenshot_2024-06-30-08-38-29-86_f9ee0578fe1cc94de7482bd41accb329.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Her new vlog was obvious it wa a rushed job just so she can upload a YT video to get any revenue from the ads. It's basically just her doing chores between H napping.

All I took from it was that she wears her outdoor shoes round the house too, so no wonder her carpets are disgusting that one time she used her freebie carpet cleaner and why the house is always getting dirty. 🙄
---
Ps. Has anyone got any new thread suggestions?

Last edited:
  • Sick
She got some nice clothes for Halle on her Temu ad but she’s got her in a vest and leggings for her birthday party. It’s just been my daughter’s first birthday and I couldn’t wait to put her in a special dress I bought for her to wear for her party so she was star of her own show! Maybe I’m wrong though..

Reactions: 1
Aaaah yes. Another day, another vlog, and Halle is being left again in her high chair, completely by herself, mouth full of food + not strapped in, while Shan is putting the washing on the line outside. #mumoftheyear #yougogirl #inthetrenches

Aaaah yes. Another day, another vlog, and Halle is being left again in her high chair, completely by herself, mouth full of food + not strapped in, while Shan is putting the washing on the line outside. #mumoftheyear #yougogirl #inthetrenches
Someone rightfully called her out for it in the comments she liked it but hasn’t responded, it’s so bloody dangerous!

Reactions: 4
Someone rightfully called her out for it in the comments she liked it but hasn’t responded, it’s so bloody dangerous!
This is as bad as all those times when she used to go into George's bedroom to put clean clothes on the bed while George, still a baby at the time, was left by himself in the bath. Wouldn't surprise me if she does the same to Halle now too. She really is a bit dim.

• Sad
I just remembered, in the vlog she also said she struggles coming up with variety for meal ideas. Doesn't she keep the sodding hello fresh recipe cards or remember which ones they liked and use those?! She definitely is a dimwit.

Reactions: 1
This is as bad as all those times when she used to go into George's bedroom to put clean clothes on the bed while George, still a baby at the time, was left by himself in the bath. Wouldn't surprise me if she does the same to Halle now too. She really is a bit dim.
Utterly terrifying and stupid I put clean clothes on bed before a bath so I don’t have to leave my 4 1/2 year old it’s not worth it’ll the risk!