Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Puffin_island

VIP Member
She's basically thrown a strop because not everybody likes her. She didn't care what negative comments "user547798" says but she definitely does care what every single person praising her says.

Cue a "I took a break from social media and my mental health improved sponsored by better help" vlog.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Pomelo

Also her latest reel that G was up crying and H woke as well - but Ash slept right through it all.

From the snippets she gives of how he is this does not surprise me. I can imagine she does every night wake, as well as all the stuff round the house

Dramallama2

This is all I can see 🙂
The cladding they’ve used looks so cheap and nasty 🤢 they couldn’t even be arsed/too tight to pay for tiles.

10000% agree that she was far too young and immature to have kids. She is exactly the reason why young mums get a bad rep.

ohsosweet

No way will she take a year unpaid 😂 Her content is shit, I doubt she will ever make enough from YouTube to make ends meet. Halle will eventually be on the move so Shan will have to actually look after her and not just leave her on a play mat, unless she puts her in nursery but then what would be the point of taking a year off?
It sounds to me like she’s feeling really down on herself that her channel hasn’t expanded the way she wanted it to be. She’s obviously very money driven and is keen to work to make it happen. However, she clearly doesn’t enjoy being the SAHP and is struggling with having a bigger “purpose” whilst on mat leave - nothing wrong with this and wanting to work. She doesn’t really want to work in the usual 9-5 type job and she doesn’t want to be a SAHP. She wants to work at home with her work focused on parenting but not do the parenting that will give her work. Make it make sense Shan.

• Heart

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Oooo what text was that? I don’t remember that!
I can't remember exactly but I think it was something like he'd (unsurprisingly) left a mess before leaving to go work away and she'd sent a message and he replied something like "well do you want your kitchen fitting finished?!"

Jc456

VIP Member
I have to agree with Cosmic, that Ash doesn’t seem completely absent.

Admittedly, I don’t watch every single video so I don’t know fully the ‘picture’ that Shan paints.

However… she chose to marry and have children with a man in the military (that’s not to discredit how hard it is for military families, a lot of my family were). Many vlogs/posts when he would come home from the weekend Ash would be cooking tea for them, or playing with George or asleep on the sofa with George so he clearly spends time with the children.

Shan used to regularly post about their weekends trips out or short breaks. I think the thing now is that since he’s left the military and they’ve been in that house, she’s had a list as long as her arm of all the things she wanted done in the house. And who has done it all? Ash!

My other half is pretty domesticated, does a lot of the cooking and is great with our child. We want stuff doing in the house that he would ordinarily do and we’ve agreed (after me being pretty adamant 😂) that we will pay someone so it doesn’t impact on family time and the ability for us both to parent and have a break occasionally.

If you’re going to ask for a whole new kitchen, stud wall in the living room, new bathroom and Christ knows what else, where your other half is primary contractor, I think as a parent you’ve got accept the fact that you’re going to be picking up the slack for a bit.

Also there’s still been several recent clips where Shan has gone shopping alone or she’s said Ash has taken George somewhere.

Not saying this guy is perfect by any stretch but I think Shan probably needs to put her little violin back in its case to be honest.
It's Ash that doesn't want the kids on social media so probably doesn't want to be featured himself

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
I've just done a quick search and Liv doesn't appear to have a tattle thread. That makes me think she can't be that terrible or super problematic, especially as she has 82k followers. I mean I could be wrong but having a tattle thread to me is definitely a sign you are crap. 😅

I couldn't agree more. My favourite mum-influencer has nearly 700,000 followers so obviously more vastly and globally known that Shan. Yet there isn't one single Tattle or reddit forum on her. I searched once and I rememeber I only saw one single post on her which was actually positive.

People like Shan will lead everyone to believe that if you do social media for a living that you will invite criticsm and they will complain about how Tattle is bullying and all sorts. But the truth is, if in general you are a decent human being, that comes across, and even with nearly 1M followers you won't get even a fraction of the critique that Shan gets.

So, Shan, this is fully on you - not us.

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
I didn't think what she did was outrageous considering she was doing an ad for underwear. I'd say most underwear ads show the person wearing the underwear. She didn't really show them very well though did she. Even though she pulled down her pants I still don't have a very clear idea of how they fit 😂

Shan did a shit job of selling them to me because she's so disingenuous and I don't believe she has ever worn them except to film that ad. She's going to use her own discount code and buy one for every day of the week? Ok Shan. What, did the company only send you ONE pair then?

@Puffin_island I am interested to try them for sure... is one pair a day enough or do you need to change them every few hours? do you just stick them straight in the washing or do you have to soak them separately and which brand do you think is best?🙏🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart

Puffin_island

VIP Member
With the amount of blw recipes she's sharing, she's definitely trying that route out. I hate how social media makes everything think they are experts in whatever they feel like for that day. 🙄

Last edited:

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Why is she only wanting child locks now H is on the move? She has a nearly 4 year old, surely she should have kitchen cupboards safely locked around him too? Or is his safety not as important as H? Weirdo!
Precisely my thoughts. She must have had some for G but maybe different kitchen cabinets? But either way, she only did this to get the money from the affiliate link. That's about it. She probably got better recommendations outside Amazon, but if she posts those she doesn't make a profit.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Do you guys think that is how she copes at work and how she landed the role? By copying others to make herself look better than what she is?

I have no doubt

Puffin_island

VIP Member
It's her birthday and she's spent it posting two shitty reels. What a saddo.
Further proof she has no friends. Yes it's a weekday and most people probably are working but if she had made any friends while being on maternity she could have easily gone out with H for lunch date (think G is at nursery today?) and said friend and baby. Heck, she could have gone out with just H and had a nice lunch but instead she really spoiled herself with a coffee and Lidl bakery.

MrsHeather

Doesn't the new funding start in September for 9+ month olds
I think its if both parents are working? I know the 2 year funding is for working parents. Unless churning out a shit vlog once a week counts as working

ohsosweet

I wonder if she thought by tagging her at the event she would have reposted and she obviously has a larger following so wanted to pinch some.

Puffin_island

VIP Member
What the worst part about being a mum?

Having to deal with Shan setting the bar so low of what it's like to be a decent parent. 😂

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
It really annoys me when health things aren't shared accurately or just for personal financial gain!
Even if she simply added a comment of "if you think your child has growing pains, please check nhs.co.uk" it would show she actually cared about sharing information that actually helped, rather than just try blag free stuff for herself. She claims she wants to build a mama support village but isn't actually providing things that would "support" another person in any way other than buying stuff from her affiliate link.
She is also claiming the supplements have made him calmer and helped with his tantrums and all sorts of non-proven facts. I keep saying this but she is dangerous.

The whole "village" thing is a joke. It's only created to fulfill her own interests.

Puffin_island

VIP Member
It's £60 for a starter set without the discount. If you want press on nails, they're a few quid for boots or superdrug.....

Though I'm old fashioned and still use traditional nail polish and do a manicure at home so what do I know.

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
She's ran out of content ideas and that is all.
Couldn't agree more. Considering how much time she spends on her phone scrolling down she could have come up with a few by now:

- how to jazz up HelloFresh recipes to make them even yummier
- games to play with 2 kids
- how to entertain 2 kids with a low budget (that doesn't involve softplay)
- how to plan meals for 2 kids at different stages (1 weaning, one not)

etc etc etc. Those were just off the top off my mind without doing any research. Ultimately what most social media algorithms care about is quality content that is in keeping with your channel's topics. If she planned those and edited them well I can guarantee you her socials would grow exponentially.

The quality content rule is the basis of any content creation. Yet one she continues to skip and ignore (probably not even aware..)

Reactions: 1