Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

myst3ry

Yeah she doesn't look great in that carrier. Hopefully she wasn't in it long.
I get the impression she’s in it ALL the time 😭🙈

I also just went and watched the bit of the vlog people were chatting about with Halle crying and ah,heartbreaking!Why she put that on the internet I don’t know.

Sophs2095

You can take up to 3 years of extended unpaid leave in the civil service
Would she be able to back into the same job? For example, at my work when legal secretaries went on mat leave many ended up in completely different departments when they came back, because they had been replaced in the meantime

shoppingismycardio

Chatty Member
In her latest reel she says she thinks she was at at softplay 104 last year. That's nearly twice a week?!?! It's not just me that thinks that's excessive? I don't mind going with my toddler but even to me that seems a lot?!
This seems excessive seeing as wasn’t George in nursery full time or almost full time?

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Has anyone heard about the government's initiative to cut down 72,000 jobs in the civil service, particularly "those in offices"? 😂 I wonder if the changes will affect Shan eventually.

MrsHeather

I watched the reel with no sound on so might've missed it, but did she spend any money on taking the children out?

Levi89

I have a girl who is very "boisterous" 🫠 there's an under 3s area at our soft play but I'd never let her in there if there were younger children in there even though she was the age for it. Just because 😅 if there was one child in there I'd see how she got on but soon as as she started being too much I just remove her.

Some girls are carnage too, not all girls sit there and play quietly 😅 she's in for shock 😅 but then if george is as bad as she makes out maybe she might seem less chaotic then him 🤷🏼‍♀️

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
She wants to brag about the money she earns but also wants to be relatable. She probably sees people on Tattle point out she can't be skint so has to moan about money to make herself seem more relatable but also can't resits a brag. I think she thinks her followers won't remember or won't work it out.
What I'm thinking is - she can easily makeup (or inflate) how much she makes from her job or social media as no one can really check.

But it's unlikely she made up that whole story about having to decide if she can afford to go back to work full time or not. So something isn't adding up. And lately, she is braggier than usual, as if her social media earnings aren't really fulfilling her costs.

Ooft yeah I'd be surprised if she has the stamina for this 😳. She'll need to earn 10/11k over the course of the year to claim funded early learning for one or both kids (can't remember exactly but it's around that). Is that achievable? I have no idea. Maybe she'll put them both in nursery once the funding from 9 months kicks in and make a proper go of content creation 🤷‍♀️ not that any of us would expect it to be successful 😂

Puffin_island

VIP Member
When she first began using it, I've shared a photo of Shan not using the carrier properly to Najells Instagram and didn't hear anything back.

She spends her life making crap reels sad fishing how hard her life is. She needs to get over herself.

Sophs2095

I get the impression she’s in it ALL the time 😭🙈

I also just went and watched the bit of the vlog people were chatting about with Halle crying and ah,heartbreaking!Why she put that on the internet I don’t know.
Which bit is it please? I’ve watched the vlog but missed it

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Shan commented on fabandelle’s latest reel and it made me feel so bad for her, as much as fabandelle have absolutely lost the plot lately they seem to have such a good relationship and I think Shan must see that and feel shit that she doesn’t.
I don't follow her - how has she lost the plot?

For sure Shan is resentful about anyone/everyone having more support with childcare than she does. For once, that's not actually her fault though. She does have the option to control her feelings about it however.

Jc456

VIP Member
I cant believe she's lying in bed smiling and laughing at the fact her son is up at 10:30 - 11:00pm
Its not funny Shan its down right bad parenting - get your child in a routine even if you have to endure tantrums at 6pm for an hour before bedtime.
No wonder she feels burnt out all the time my chill time is at 7pm once my child is in bed for the night.
My eldest is nearly 13 and is in bed before George!! The latest mine are in bed is 8.30

cosmicstar

Chatty Member
Wouldn't shock me if she or more likely her family knew someone who had connections. She doesn't seem like someone who would thrive in that kind of job role. Maybe it was connections or just pure luck- I doubt it was having a passion or great knowledge of politics, admin and other skills you may need to work in that role.
She did do Politics A-level, which she reworded to "Political Science and Government". From looking at her college's site, it looks like the modules she did to get the one single A-level are: UK Politics, UK Government, Global Politics but ultimately, one single A-level. Her college does HNDs and other courses but none other in Politics. And if she had an HND I am sure she'd be shouting it from the rooftops. Pretty poor as far as education goes.

She mentions she is fluent in French in her profile. I'm sorry but I don't buy it. We would not hear the end of it if that was the truth.

She has also "enhanced" a few roles she had. It's quite bemusing 🤣 She micromanages her own finances so I can see her doing the same thing for someone's agenda but that's about it. It won't come from a position of knowledge.

The skills she has been "endorsed" for also make her sounds like some entry-level admin 😂

1712156275432.png

graceanatomy

Chatty Member
My husband worked in dfe until recently and it doesn't seem like it's particularly hard to get into tbh and they are frequently advertising for new people so I wouldn't be surprised if she did end up there when she goes back