HomewithShan#6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's Ash that doesn't want the kids on social media so probably doesn't want to be featured himself
Yeah that’s it! She’s definitely said before Ash doesn’t want to be on there. She used to post some photos and occasional snippets of him arriving home but since the kiddies have been blanked out, he doesn’t appear either!

Reactions: 2
In my opinion, it’s so strange to continue with the vlogging when your husband doesn’t want to be featured and he doesn’t (quite rightly) want his children’s faces to be plaster online for anyone in the world to access each week. I really don’t believe he cares about the money she makes from YouTube, she’s just obsessed with it.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I reckon if a brand offered her enough money for a campaign featuring the kids she would totally sell her kids for it. They rarely pay that well though. That money would ran out fast yet those pics would live on forever.

I also agree that its best to pay for someone to do work in the house when you have small children. We even got a painter in recently to do quite a few jobs as even though we could have done them ourselves it would have sacrificed a lot of family time. It was 2 weeks of painting for the professional but it could have been months of weekends when either of us would be painting and the other looking after the kids/dog.

Shan would do anything to save/earn a pretty penny.

Reactions: 4
In my opinion, it’s so strange to continue with the vlogging when your husband doesn’t want to be featured and he doesn’t (quite rightly) want his children’s faces to be plaster online for anyone in the world to access each week. I really don’t believe he cares about the money she makes from YouTube, she’s just obsessed with it.
I think she's obsessed with the money and how potentially you can make a lot of it but she's too lazy to get any big deals. It isn't impossible to still be a mummy vlogger and maintain your children's and partners privacy, however you have to be very creative to overcome that. There is nothing she does that makes you think she has used an ounce of her brain to think up and completely copies others.

I think she's also a narcissist but doesn't get the "praise" she wants or thinks she deserves to get. She only does and shares things for strangers to big her up, not because she wants to do it for her own wellbeing or her children's wellbeing. If she actually did, she wouldn't make a vlog where she's crying how hard it is being a mum but go seek help or do something about it. Like maybe get a cleaner or get a professional to come install your bathroom within a week rather than drag it out for weeks, meal plan and prep and not think that Hello Fresh is the answer to that, stop dicking about making cringe reels and editing 40min vlogs where she's constantly repeating herself when H is having a nap and sort out meals, tidy, have a nap, go out and make friend, the list is endless!

• Heart
@Puffin_island Bravo! now if only she read here and took some of your advice.... 👏🏼😬

Couldn't agree more on being a narcissist specially. But she hasn't got many other points of reference as to how other mums have it much harder than her because she has no friends. Vicious circle.

Reactions: 1
It's her birthday and she's spent it posting two crappy reels. What a saddo.
Further proof she has no friends. Yes it's a weekday and most people probably are working but if she had made any friends while being on maternity she could have easily gone out with H for lunch date (think G is at nursery today?) and said friend and baby. Heck, she could have gone out with just H and had a nice lunch but instead she really spoiled herself with a coffee and Lidl bakery.

I've not seen much of her content lately, but watched her vlog last night, then seen tonight's stories. What on earth is going on.
She's complaining about her bathroom being done? Seriously? Why on earth have they bought a house that needs work on it when she quite clearly cannot stand the fact it makes mess, it takes time, it is stressful with kids.
Heck we've done a full Reno around our 2. Yes it was difficult at times, but me and my husband chose for it to be this way. She honestly thinks it's all going to be done instantly doesn't she.
But jeez, you would think the entire house had collapsed inside with the way she is acting.

And tonight stories about going round to families so the adults can get a takeaway?? So yet another weekday night where G & H don't have a bedtime routine, they don't have stability, they will likely struggle with their sleep due to this, then she will moan and complain and claim she is being 'shouted at' by her tired kids. Oh poor you

Reactions: 8
Makes me sad when I see G slumped over napping at 4pm. The nap drop is difficult and you need to be all over it to ensure the kid is getting good quality sleep. No wonder G is hyper, he isn't SEN he is just constantly running on adrenaline from not getting good quality sleep.

Reactions: 6
Makes me sad when I see G slumped over napping at 4pm. The nap drop is difficult and you need to be all over it to ensure the kid is getting good quality sleep. No wonder G is hyper, he isn't SEN he is just constantly running on adrenaline from not getting good quality sleep.
That made me sad too. She first thought of it as a photo op before anything else. What sort of mother thinks that way?

He must have been exhausted to fall asleep that way.

That made me sad too. She first thought of it as a photo op before anything else. What sort of mother thinks that way?

He must have been exhausted to fall asleep that way.
If I ever take photos like that, it's to send to my husband because he hasn't been at home to see what's happened, not social media.

And tonight stories about going round to families so the adults can get a takeaway?? So yet another weekday night where G & H don't have a bedtime routine, they don't have stability, they will likely struggle with their sleep due to this, then she will moan and complain and claim she is being 'shouted at' by her tired kids. Oh poor you
Because of course Shan's needs and wants come first over her children's. She spends all day bring such an attentive and compassionate parent after all 🙃

• Heart
He's not getting enough sleep at night which is why he's napping at those ridiculous times, why is she that brainless she can't see that? Get the damn kids in a routine! I am genuinely thinking she's deliberately making life difficult for herself because she loves moaning about it so much and she thinks it gives good content (it absolutely doesn't) and she loves the attention. I've honestly never come a mother like her.

I felt the same. That’s passing out from pure exhaustion. And to think that the melatonin was meant to be a magic cure! If she stuck to a rigorous routine for a week she’d get his night time sleep sorted. I think she lets him nap because it gives her a short term break. I did the same yesterday - let my one year old have a three hour nap instead of two hours and he wouldn’t go to sleep until almost nine at night 😂. I knew I’d pay the price in the evening! Trouble is, she seems to let it happen every day with her son that’s way too old to need a sleep.

I felt the same. That’s passing out from pure exhaustion. And to think that the melatonin was meant to be a magic cure! If she stuck to a rigorous routine for a week she’d get his night time sleep sorted. I think she lets him nap because it gives her a short term break. I did the same yesterday - let my one year old have a three hour nap instead of two hours and he wouldn’t go to sleep until almost nine at night 😂. I knew I’d pay the price in the evening! Trouble is, she seems to let it happen every day with her son that’s way too old to need a sleep.
My 2.5yo had a 2 hour nap yesterday instead of his usual 1 hour, he was then up from 1am til 3:30am and up for the day before 6am 🫠 she should know that past the age of 2, naps are SUCH a delicate matter! 🙈😂

• Haha
I think it was magnesium? Or at least that's what she was going to use for his leg pains which were meant to resolve his sleeplessness.

But supplements only really work if you have a proven defficiency and I don't think she ever tested him.

I think it was magnesium? Or at least that's what she was going to use for his leg pains which were meant to resolve his sleeplessness.

But supplements only really work if you have a proven defficiency and I don't think she ever tested him.
Ah! Shows how much I have paid attention to her 😂.

• Haha
He's not getting enough sleep at night which is why he's napping at those ridiculous times, why is she that brainless she can't see that? Get the damn kids in a routine! I am genuinely thinking she's deliberately making life difficult for herself because she loves moaning about it so much and she thinks it gives good content (it absolutely doesn't) and she loves the attention. I've honestly never come a mother like her.
It’s probably a vicious cycle. If my daughter has had a bit of tiring day, she might fall asleep in the car late in the afternoon but we let her have a 5 minute Power Nap to push her through. She would easily sleep for longer but then as someone else has said, her night sleep would be a total car crash.

Shan seems to think that if he’s fallen asleep it’s a good idea to just let him nap for hours and then wonders why his night sleep is total whack…he’s then exhausted the next day when they inevitably have to get up for nursery etc. and the cycle continues 🤦🏼‍♀️😟

CAP HIS NAP CRAZY LADY!

I honestly don't know how Shan can deal with no bedtime routine every single night. My daughter fell asleep just before dinner last night and I had to bribe her awake with an ice lolly 😂 her baby brother still wakes in the night and I'm expecting baby number 3 so I'm exhausted, no way am I messing with bedtime even for one night 😂

IMG_20240516_094532.jpg
I saw this earlier and Shan needs to accept this. 😂

CAP HIS NAP CRAZY LADY!
Or perhaps drop it completely!?

My LG is 6 months younger than George and she dropped her nap completely around October last year. Since then bedtime was been so much easier, quicker and no battles, much earlier and at pretty much the same time every night and she sleeps better through the night. It was a tough few weeks cutting it out but it was totally worth it. The only problem is that it takes time and effort but we know she lacks that when it comes to her children. I mean I'm sure she still mentions (not that she likes talking about personal things about G) that G still has toilet accidents but I'm sure it's nearly been a year since she started potty training. I appreciate its different for every child but for him to be still regularly having accidents isn't entirely his fault. He needs guidance and support which she never offers, but if he isn't getting it, he'll never learn about bladder control.

Last edited:
  • Heart
A 30 minute Power Nap would suffice to get him through if he’s that tired. But cap at that. Then have him in bed at 7:30 still.
Must have been that same night she said Halle went to bed at 10pm too. I’m sorry but that is totally not acceptable. She’s 10 months.
I love a 7:30 bedtime 😂 actually get to have an evening that way.

Reactions: 3