Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He's still napping at 4 because he's getting to bed late/waking up several times/getting up ridiculously early. The naps will be contributing to this and making it worse, then he will need the nap even more to contribute the lack of night sleep. It's a hard cycle to get out of but I don't understand how he went from being such a good sleeper to so bad. But waking in the middle of the night and asking to watch the TV is not good at all and would make most people question their screen time. Might even be why he has leg pains, it could be restless legs from just laying around watching the TV!

Reactions: 7

Starry_eyed_pie

Chatty Member
She took them to a museum!! After people mentioned here about her 'days out, museums etc' savings pot!
But of course it was a free museum, and an opportunity to show how terribly behaved George is.

Here4daLOLZ

Her latest moan about being "overstimulated" at the park, she wrote all George's "muddy crap", why couldn't she say muddy clothes or muddy wellies? Why does it have to be "muddy crap"?! She's so hateful all the time there's absolutely no need.

I have a 2 and a half year old and my god, it is bloody tough, I come home from work and am exhausted, all I want to do is lie on the couch and decompress but I have a wee boy who's probably waited all day to tell me stories or climb on me or sit too close and touch my face a bit too much and in that moment it's his feelings that matter most cause he's too wee to understand that mummy is "overstimulated" and needs 5 minutes but Shan doesn't think like that, her feelings are first and foremost and unfortunately George is going to start realising this and by the time she realises the damage will be done and she will have raised an emotionally insecure child who doesn't know who he can rely on when his emotions become too much!

MrsHeather

She’s so strange how does she not have a set bedtime routine for her child. Falling asleep on her like a baby. Dinner bath story and bed. This whole laying next to him for hours so he falls to sleep is not a bit of me. I would be looking for other solutions because I’m not wasting hours in my child’s bedroom of an evening when that’s the time I’m using to tidy up and have some me time.
I watched her latest vlog, she was trying to get him dressed for the day and he was wearing clothes from the day before. She's letting him fall asleep and putting him to bed in his clothes instead of getting him ready properly and putting pjs on. He's probably been at nursery, playing outside and picking up germs, then sleeping in his dirty clothes 😫

• Wow
  • Sick
I find it interesting that's she's replied to a comment on her yt video saying that she has taken G to the doctor's etc, yet in her video, she says 'growing pains or whatever it is' 🤔 to me that sounds like she's not convinced that it's growing pains/is assuming. She doesn't have an ounce of care for that child does she. The way she goes on while he's saying he's in pain etc. I mean don't get me wrong I'm not a perfect parent and I get annoyed etc but I couldn't imagine posting it to the world!! I'm t makes you wonder what else goes on...

Puffin_island

VIP Member
How Shan describes George’s behaviour is really concerning, he sounds completely out of control. I really hope he gets the help he needs.
Then problem is the help she thinks he needs isn't what he probably actually needs. He just needs a mother who actually gives him some attention and compassion, neither of which she does.

• Sad
  • Heart

Puffin_island

VIP Member
Thank you @VirgoGossip for the thread title! Had to modify it a little as it was apparently too long!

Last threads summary
"civvy street" isn't going as Shan expected it. Still complains her kids are always "screaming at her"
Constantly complaining Halle isn't reaching any milestones when she isn't doing anything to help her do that.
Still making crap and cringe reels
Makes nearly 40 mins vlogs and after either. Hello fresh or a skin&me advert she has no actual content and repeats herself about 4 times in a nearly 40 mins vlog about how mums deserve a break when her life in a constant break from being one.
---
Just r- read what I wrote and I've accidentally repeated myself in the last sentence. Shan's rubbing off on me..... 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Puffin_island

VIP Member
She's always in the fucking trenches for something. She needs to also learn some more adjectives and phrases.

• Haha

MrsHeather

I see Halle is dumped in the bouncer with a bottle just like George was. Imagine not wanting to hold your baby while they have a bottle 😔
I remember a Supernanny episode from years ago where the little girl faked leg pains purely to get her parents attention because they favoured her twin brothers.

• Sad

Puffin_island

VIP Member
In the new vlog where she’s talking about George in soft play where he had the beanbag and threw it at the table of squash, if she’s asked him several times to stop it and he hasn’t why hasn’t she gone over, taken the beanbag off him and moved him from where he was. No point being gentle if he isn’t listening because that’s not teaching him. The parents must have been more shocked at her parenting not him throwing it 🤯
She's the type of parent out there giving actual gentle parenting a bad name when in reality she's a permissive/uninvolved parent. His behaviour is pretty much directly related to how she's parenting, not because he supposedly has ADHD.

It'll be intresting to see how her favourite golden child will be treated when she's a toddler and probably displaying the same behaviour as George. I guess she'll love that she can label her content as "mum of 2 ADHD children"

• Heart
Saying she thinks G has ADHD and then a few weeks later a sponsored magnesium supplement has supposedly cured him. Offensive on so many levels 🙃

Emsie

VIP Member
Even if he is crying because Halle is being picked up why doesn't she respond to it. So let's assume it's nothing sinister and he just wants attention and to be carried. So carry him. He's still a baby himself.
Okay so she can't carry them both and H needs to be carried. Encourage him to walk downstairs. Put halle on her mat and pick him up for a bloody cuddle. It's not difficult at all.

sodit

VIP Member
Ash seems to be the winner here. An extra year of not having to pay much for his half of childcare, no childcare drops/collections to worry about and Shan still has to find her 50% of bills so it’s no extra financial pressure on him.
She won’t be contributing to a pension for the unpaid year, and will have paid in less during her two maternity years, so hopefully they’ve planned that into their old age - or will she still be expected to put in exactly half?

Maybe that dog will get some walks when there’s an adult at home and both kids are in childcare. Finally.

• Haha

MrsHeather

If she thought she had ppd in the newborn days why not address it then? Why wait until H is 7 months old? Ohh yeah, because she wasn't offered free therapy, unless she got it on the nhs but there's no benefit for her then. She's using ppd to make a profit and it makes me sick, she's fucking vile.

• Sick
I know she was being filmed but the vlog showed that she just doesn’t know how to act as a mum. The way she speaks to him is quite awkward and makes you feel awkward too. She early doesn’t want to be around him and just wants to be on her own! She doesn’t know how to communicate with him. I thought he came across as quite an easy child?

I have a 4 year old and he follows me everywhere bless him, I wouldn’t be getting ready in front of a Camera with him watching tv. He would want to be really involved. He’s in my make up draws wanting to be doing the same as me. Or asking me to stop and play with him And that’s fine because I’m his best friend in the whole world!

Also to add: the way George was trying to show her or tell or something and she was not engaging him him at all or pretending to be interested? She was just looking at the camera saying ‘yeah’ and eye rolling
Totally agree with you in all of this. I've thought for a reeeeeally long time now that when she speaks to George on camera it just comes across as fake. Like it's not the way she usually engages with him at all as like you say it feels so awkward?!? It's really odd!!!

My son's almost 3 and is exactly the same as yours. Literally can't do a thing around the house even though it's open plan so he can talk to me wherever I am... And yet she moans so much about George when it seems like the majority of the time he just cracks on, on his own. Poor thing, just evil she us
---
She's more focused on eye f*cking herself and rolling her eyes (FOR THE AUDIENCE) then she is about her first born child. Surely she must realise she looks like a prick 🤔

ohsosweet

I'm really starting to wonder if noone has ever suggested to Shan that it's her own attitude that makes every thing so "difficult" 🙄🙄
It’s a self fulfilling prophecy. I’m going to find this bath time hard work because the kids are (being kids) lively so I have permission from myself to get stressed and annoyed about it all.

Another influencer comment on her post that needed to be shared. It’s such a load of rubbish. Honestly, I don’t know about everyone else but we with my mum friends, we don’t sit around day in, day out telling each other how fabulous we are because we put a pile of washing away/ hoovered the floor/ unloaded the dishwasher all whilst our children were milling about. We just get on and do it!