HomewithShan#6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
...except that leaves no time for quality family time because as far as I can see, he eats all meals alone still whilst she dicks about on her phone. Though he doesn’t face the fall anymore, which is a bonus.
I always make sure that we eat all meals together as a family, whether that's just me and the kids or all of us together.

There's a ton of research about how important it is for children to eat together with their parents and siblings regularly. I make it a rule that if Im not hungry I eat a piece of fruit or similar at least with them and we have no phones around.

Further proof that all of G's "bad" behaviour is simply a result of Shan's no F's given, me-me-me parenting approach. She is really messing up that child's life - it's makes me so sad :(

For anyone that may find this interesting:

"Research consistently highlights the importance of family meals, showing various positive impacts on children. These shared meal times foster better communication and they have been linked to improved dietary habits among children, including greater consumption of fruits, vegetables, and other nutrient-rich foods, and less likelihood of developing unhealthy eating habits.

Moreover, children who regularly participate in family meals tend to have better academic performance and higher self-esteem. They also show lower rates of substance abuse and fewer signs of depression compared to their peers who seldom eat with their family. Additionally, family meals can provide a routine that offers stability and a sense of security, which is particularly beneficial for young children navigating social and academic pressures.

Therefore, the act of eating together can be much more than just sharing food; it's a crucial time for nurturing family bonds and supporting children's development both emotionally and socially."

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Has anyone heard about the government's initiative to cut down 72,000 jobs in the civil service, particularly "those in offices"? 😂 I wonder if the changes will affect Shan eventually.

Has anyone heard about the government's initiative to cut down 72,000 jobs in the civil service, particularly "those in offices"? 😂 I wonder if the changes will affect Shan eventually.
Yes I saw that. My friends being saying for a while her office may being closed and moved into one where there's a few different government departments

New crappy reel - going on about how she needs to finally confess how hard the struggle was going from 1-2, it’s literally all she’s rambled on about since day one of having the second?! Is she actually taking this piss 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes I saw that. My friends being saying for a while her office may being closed and moved into one where there's a few different government departments
The government claims some of those jobs can be automated with AI. I think a lot of what Shan does can easily be, (diary scheduling is a clear one) but that would mean some additional investment in technology - and we all know how likely that is to happen with this government... 🤣
---
New crappy reel - going on about how she needs to finally confess how hard the struggle was going from 1-2, it’s literally all she’s rambled on about since day one of having the second?! Is she actually taking this piss 🥴
She is a broken record. Doesn't really have any other topics to talk about - and isn't particularly inventive. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
The government claims some of those jobs can be automated with AI. I think a lot of what Shan does can easily be, (diary scheduling is a clear one) but that would mean some additional investment in technology - and we all know how likely that is to happen with this government... 🤣
---

She is a broken record. Doesn't really have any other topics to talk about - and isn't particularly inventive. 🤷‍♀️
I think Shan is a higher grade than my friend. My friend should be worried as she tells me she barely does anything. Says things like all I did today was send 2 emails or added a few things onto a spreadsheet. Even if her job isn't taken by AI it sounds like it's something than another person could easily take on top of their own work.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
@Jc456 I see! But Shan's job is highly administrative, and most importantly, there is someone with better experience and a higher level of education currently doing her job. It does not sound as a maternity cover - or at least they don't specify it in their Linkedin, so it sounds as if Shan will have to end up doing something else. Cause I can't see this other person job-sharing unless they move them onto another role?

@Jc456 I see! But Shan's job is highly administrative, and most importantly, there is someone with better experience and a higher level of education currently doing her job. It does not sound as a maternity cover - or at least they don't specify it in their Linkedin, so it sounds as if Shan will have to end up doing something else. Cause I can't see this other person job-sharing unless they move them onto another role?
Possibly, my mum did 6 months working for Universal credit before going back to her usual job. Mum's also just had a year off sick and they had someone covering her

She’s a literal broken record.

New reel with a confession she has been confessing weekly for the last 3 years.

She’s so desperate to be relatable

Reactions: 3
She’s a literal broken record.

New reel with a confession she has been confessing weekly for the last 3 years.

She’s so desperate to be relatable
Anyone with half a brain cell knows being a mum is hard, we don't need to hear Shan bleating on about it every week

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her new reel made me laugh when she said "if you're new here" I'm assuming she's probably gained a few followers after tagging her new "bestie" so addressing them. Wonder how long they'll last when they notice she just repeats crap or copies decent influencers badly. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm really starting to wonder if noone has ever suggested to Shan that it's her own attitude that makes every thing so "difficult" 🙄🙄
Because Shan is perfect, so of course anything that's difficult is always someone else's fault!!

Her eye roll at the end of thst reel just sums up how much of a horrible parent she is.

Reactions: 3
I'm really starting to wonder if noone has ever suggested to Shan that it's her own attitude that makes every thing so "difficult" 🙄🙄
It’s a self fulfilling prophecy. I’m going to find this bath time hard work because the kids are (being kids) lively so I have permission from myself to get stressed and annoyed about it all.

Another influencer comment on her post that needed to be shared. It’s such a load of rubbish. Honestly, I don’t know about everyone else but we with my mum friends, we don’t sit around day in, day out telling each other how fabulous we are because we put a pile of washing away/ hoovered the floor/ unloaded the dishwasher all whilst our children were milling about. We just get on and do it!

Reactions: 7
Because Shan is perfect, so of course anything that's difficult is always someone else's fault!!

Her eye roll at the end of thst reel just sums up how much of a horrible parent she is.
I truly cannot believe this post. Is she just letting her kids cry while she rolls her eyes at them?! She is so heartless.

If I heard one of mine cry like that I'd be all hugs and 'come to mumma. Are you ok?'.

She is a bad excuse for a human being. What is wrong with her??? I swear this one touches on being psychopathic. 😢