HomewithShan#6 Still ignores her kids & asks ‘why does George scream at me?’, would take a poke in eye for free

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe he's upset because baths aren't a regular thing. Maybe he's too used to going to bed in dirty clothes without having his teeth brushed 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Has it seriously took her almost 4 years to realise George’s behaviour is the way it is because of the HUGE amount of screen time he has?! How can literally everyone apart from her see it? She would of been flapping like mad and having hot sweats when she couldn’t find it I’m sure, even though we all know he is permanently dumped in front of the tv to shut him up, this just proves it even more. She’s managed without the tv for a few hours and had to actually parent her children like the rest of us do, she’ll be after a mother of the year award soon she’s that delusional. She must of posted this around 8 so only up a few hours max and I’m mind blown that she actually sees this as some sort of achievement, what an embarrassment she truly is 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3
The thing is, she has a huge tv in her bedroom too so I fail to believe he hasn't had any tv unless that remote has been lost too.
Imagine Ash actually hid it from her so she stops using the TV as childcare. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

She's going to be gutted when his behaviour improves with less screen time and more human attention and he doesn't have possible SEN or attention problems. What can she use for content then?!

The thing is, she has a huge tv in her bedroom too so I fail to believe he hasn't had any tv unless that remote has been lost too.
Imagine Ash actually hid it from her so she stops using the TV as childcare. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

She's going to be gutted when his behaviour improves with less screen time and more human attention and he doesn't have possible SEN or attention problems. What can she use for content then?!
Doesn't he also have a tablet?

I know it’s meant to be a bit of a “comedy” reel, but the one she’s just uploaded is so strange. Listing all of the things that a parent does to get children out the house like she somehow expects them to be grateful for doing the bare minimum meeting their basic needs. Children don’t have to be grateful at that age. You don’t have children to show the world what a wonderful human being you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Has it seriously took her almost 4 years to realise George’s behaviour is the way it is because of the HUGE amount of screen time he has?! How can literally everyone apart from her see it? She would of been flapping like mad and having hot sweats when she couldn’t find it I’m sure, even though we all know he is permanently dumped in front of the tv to shut him up, this just proves it even more. She’s managed without the tv for a few hours and had to actually parent her children like the rest of us do, she’ll be after a mother of the year award soon she’s that delusional. She must of posted this around 8 so only up a few hours max and I’m mind blown that she actually sees this as some sort of achievement, what an embarrassment she truly is 😂
Didn't she comment how good George was when her mum was there and actually playing with him? Surely that would of made her think about turning the tv off and playing games instead

Reactions: 4
I don't actually believe for one second that there's been no tv 'for weeks' like she's said 🙄 I think if that was the case she would have mentioned it by now. Odd that it's recently been discussed on here and then all of a sudden they lose the remote and she says his behaviour is better??? 👀👀👀

Then again it was mentioned about haven and going away and guess what...... She's at haven!!!! 🤣🤣 You're welcome for the content ideas!!

I don't actually believe for one second that there's been no tv 'for weeks' like she's said 🙄 I think if that was the case she would have mentioned it by now. Odd that it's recently been discussed on here and then all of a sudden they lose the remote and she says his behaviour is better??? 👀👀👀

Then again it was mentioned about haven and going away and guess what...... She's at haven!!!! 🤣🤣 You're welcome for the content ideas!!
I know that Haven is dirt cheap, but for a couple more quid she could've got a professional to do the bathroom. After all, she'll still have to pay for materials so the saving considering what she'll spend between accomodation and food/drink/entertainment there will be minimal.

Genuine question.

I've been fortunate that when we had our bathroom done, we had an ensuite so still had somewhere to shower etc. It took our fitters 5 days to rip out and install a new complete bathroom then we left it for 2 days to make sure everything was set.

I know they have a downstairs loo but it's obviously going to take more than a long weekend for one person to gut and fit a bathroom. How is she going to shower herself and bathe the kids and have anywhere for her much needed pamper sessions to treat herself when the kids are asleep?! I mean, she even said that the kitchen took MONTHS longer than planned.

And yes, the money in a holiday away could have just been put towards saving for fitter to do it quickly.
---
Didn't she comment how good George was when her mum was there and actually playing with him? Surely that would of made her think about turning the tv off and playing games instead
I'm sure every time her mum is there, she comments how well George plays with her. You'd think she'd have put 2 and 2 together by now?! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Genuine question.

I've been fortunate that when we had our bathroom done, we had an ensuite so still had somewhere to shower etc. It took our fitters 5 days to rip out and install a new complete bathroom then we left it for 2 days to make sure everything was set.

I know they have a downstairs loo but it's obviously going to take more than a long weekend for one person to gut and fit a bathroom. How is she going to shower herself and bathe the kids and have anywhere for her much needed pamper sessions to treat herself when the kids are asleep?! I mean, she even said that the kitchen took MONTHS longer than planned.

And yes, the money in a holiday away could have just been put towards saving for fitter to do it quickly.
---

I'm sure every time her mum is there, she comments how well George plays with her. You'd think she'd have put 2 and 2 together by now?! 🙄
I wondered the exact same thing! There's no way he is going to get it all done by himself in just the couple days they are away. And it doesn't seen like she has two bathrooms. Its going to be interesting when they get back... Maybe he is aiming to have the bathtub area done by then? It still seems like a struggle.

She really hates George doesn’t she, and doesn’t even have the decency to hide it. I feel absolutely awful for her kids having to grow up and be able to see all the shite their mum said about them.

Wether it’s how she truly feels or if it’s just for likes, either way she needs professional help.

Reactions: 5
I wondered the exact same thing! There's no way he is going to get it all done by himself in just the couple days they are away. And it doesn't seen like she has two bathrooms. Its going to be interesting when they get back... Maybe he is aiming to have the bathtub area done by then? It still seems like a struggle.
Even if the tub is usable, it still seems so impractical and potentially dangerous! She loves lying H on the floor while she does her own thing in the bathroom and we know in the past has left Geroge unattended while in the bath. He could so easily climb out now too!

Reactions: 1
We’ve just had our bathroom done and had to use my grandmothers shower for a couple of weeks while the plumbing was sorted and then tiling was done around the bath. We managed without flooring and a sink for a few weeks. But it has been hard. And we’ve got one very good 4 year old.
And that was with a builder here every day doing it bit by bit.
Maybe this weekend he’s getting the bath and tiling done around the bath. Considering she has so much income I don’t know why she would have Ash do it in his spare time.

How many times did or George try and say he wants to go and she just kept saying we are going now and then carried on talking. No wonder he got frustrated it was annoying me she just carried on then would probably wonder why he got annoyed! Even sharing health visitor calls hardly keeping him
Private!

She can't keep anything private otherwise she would have no content.

I'm not anti bed sharing at all, I'm the complete opposite but I absolutely hate she put a picture on her stories with the 3 of them in bed and Halle in the middle with the duvet and between 2 pillows... especially as she can't roll yet!

She can't keep anything private otherwise she would have no content.

I'm not anti bed sharing at all, I'm the complete opposite but I absolutely hate she put a picture on her stories with the 3 of them in bed and Halle in the middle with the duvet and between 2 pillows... especially as she can't roll yet!
I bed share with my now 4 year old but was too scared too until she was 2 like you say pillows and duvets next to a 4 year old who no doubt moves constantly in his sleep when she can’t roll isn’t a good mix. I just hate how intrusive it is for those kids even with faces covered to be pictured in bed for all to see.

Those videos are so intrusive??? And the pillows and duvet??? I totally get being so tired you just want an easy win but chuck a jumper on and move the pillow (even just her side not George)