Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m so confused about all these depression stories. She 100% said after they moved that she only took them for a few weeks as she was so happy having moved and didn’t need them anymore. Now she’s going on about how much they affect her and how anxious she is 🤔
She wasn’t on them long enough for them to actually have any real affect on her. Silly cow. Her weight gain was from her eating habits.

Reactions: 12
Does she not realise that some false lashes and nails won’t stop her having depression?
I’m wondering if she doesn’t have depression at all. She’s just bored and jumping on a bandwagon

Johnny of all trades should of advised that the skirting be removed before plastering. Removing the skirting now will not only damage the plaster, but also mean that the painting she is doing, is completely pointless. 🤦‍♀️ If she wants paneling this should also be done before the new skirtings are put in. Once again another bodge job because Scabby Abby is too impatient to wait for things to be done properly. She should of focused on one room at a time and done it properly and then got flooring. She is such a twit.

Reactions: 14
Should send her it on insta🤣
This is about to be an exciting 2 months, I’m not risking getting blocked and missing out😂 she reads here anyway

7 jobs in a year.. IS SHE NOT EMBARRASSED

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The old ‘got depression’ oh Abby babes,
Do me a favour. Stop insulting people with genuine mental health issues.

Some eye lashes and fake nails may make you feel better about yourself, painting your doors black may tickle your pickle and starting a new career is exciting. But buying a house does not cure depression.

On paper…my life is perfect and it is. Very very lucky and privileged. But I suffer with depression and have done for 16 years. Therefore despite being so happy I can feel so sad. My life can be great yet topping myself can still cross my mind. I may fake tan and feel like I’ve shifted from a 2/10 to a 7/10 however that doesn’t mean I’m no longer depressed.

I’m okay and been in therapy a long time, and I genuinely believe I will suffer with depression my entire life. Just the way I’m wired sadly.

But Abby needs help. If she genuinely has depression she needs to stop masking it with shopping and erratic behaviour such as 7 jobs in one year and get help. Educate your followers Correctly! She clearly has mummy and daddy issues and the way she speaks about mental health is incredibly triggering.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Imagine writing “you got this gal” to yourself in your diary 😂

7 jobs in a year is INSANE. Averages at less than 2 months per job. Says she can’t work for idiots.. how can she not see that SHE is the problem?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Do we know what the 7 jobs were? I’ve left my brain cells in 2022 and can’t think. I know there’s the cleaning job she’s in now and I can think of 2(?) care jobs she had.

I’ve had 8 jobs in my lifetime and I’m 30 but that includes the short-term, after school and Christmas temp ones from when I was in my teens. To go through 7 in a single year at her age is manic. She must be leaving some of them off her CV because that’s a huge red flag to employers!

Reactions: 9
She’s so naive to think that her ‘new career’ will be the best thing ever before she even starts, you’d think the 7 jobs in a year would be a clue that she’ll never be happy.

Reactions: 8
This has been bugging me. After her cat died she bought 3 hamsters......have never seen them again after she used them for the gram. What happened to them??

• Wow
Reactions: 7
The old ‘got depression’ oh Abby babes,
Do me a favour. Stop insulting people with genuine mental health issues.

Some eye lashes and fake nails may make you feel better about yourself, painting your doors black may tickle your pickle and starting a new career is exciting. But buying a house does not cure depression.

On paper…my life is perfect and it is. Very very lucky and privileged. But I suffer with depression and have done for 16 years. Therefore despite being so happy I can feel so sad. My life can be great yet topping myself can still cross my mind. I may fake tan and feel like I’ve shifted from a 2/10 to a 7/10 however that doesn’t mean I’m no longer depressed.

I’m okay and been in therapy a long time, and I genuinely believe I will suffer with depression my entire life. Just the way I’m wired sadly.

But Abby needs help. If she genuinely has depression she needs to stop masking it with shopping and erratic behaviour such as 7 jobs in one year and get help. Educate your followers Correctly! She clearly has mummy and daddy issues and the way she speaks about mental health is incredibly triggering.
This is so accurate. There's a current theme/trend with people her age and younger. She is not depressed. She sometimes feels down and anxious. (Totally normal, life is very up and down)There's a big difference between that and being clinically depressed or having anxiety. I genuinely admire and advocate for people who are open about their mental but she's not it. She is a very ugly person. Nothing to do with her looks either.

That room is far too empty, I think she needs some furniture in there 🤣

To quote Abby "I am shooook" at how bad her decisions are

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The

Them black doors look ridiculous
Whole room does! That sofa is way to big. To pull off black doors you need a light wall colour and monochrome theme.
She looks like she's chucked about 5 different trends at one room 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.