Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never known anyone to paint their skirting the same colour as their walls before. Is this a trend or an Abby thing? Whatever it is, I don’t like it and there is no break in colour and I makes the room look smaller to me. Also the sofa does that anyway 🤣 she also surely can’t be getting a wall built in that room now? And isn’t she after panelling? Why paint? Oh god I’m confused now

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve never known anyone to paint their skirting the same colour as their walls before. Is this a trend or an Abby thing? Whatever it is, I don’t like it and there is no break in colour and I makes the room look smaller to me. Also the sofa does that anyway 🤣 she also surely can’t be getting a wall built in that room now? And isn’t she after panelling? Why paint? Oh god I’m confused now
Done right it can be attractive - usually though you do your doors the same colour as well - the idea is one block of colour so the door blends in 😂

All my skirts are the same colours as the walls I personally prefer it. The black doors looks stupid but I do like the green.

Reactions: 2
These are such childish goals - so wishywashy
16C4040B-F5A3-4F9D-8AA0-4D2133B970A0.png

The state of that skirting board - honestly I don’t understand why she’s painted it when the skirting isn’t even staying.
90F75536-F52F-4350-BDA9-0A4576180F19.png

‘With no lights’ with the artificially lit fire on, a candle and the orange lights in that lawful dresser on
73310FEC-7161-4213-B01D-4B298053048D.png

it’s ‘reveal’ not revel…..unless you actually wanted to revel in the horror that is your lounge Abby hen
16116BEA-8CD5-42DC-9CA2-AE7E77718068.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She wasn’t on them long enough for them to actually have any real affect on her. Silly cow. Her weight gain was from her eating habits.
She actually has a whole highlight on health and how bad her eating was and how she was eating healthier and running etc. 16 weeks ago so obviously never stuck to it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve honestly never known anyone to paint skirting boards the same colour as the wall, but I also didn’t realise you could change your skirting boards until recently. Clearly I’m new at this renovation stuff 🤣 but unlike Abby I do my research first and do what I like and what will work with the space I have. We’ve just had our bathroom done and I had my walls re plastered and left that way for nearly 6 months before I decided what I wanted and what would work. As she says, buy cheap buy twice - or in this case, do quickly do twice 🤣🤣

Now she’s painting the windowsills and frames, that room is gonna look like a dark hole when she’s finished

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Half a box of chocolates isn’t going to help the healthy eating goal! No shame for enjoying them just stoooop with the crap

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m partial to a nice looking black door, but you need to keep the frames white if you ask me. The whole room looks ridiculous

Reactions: 8
Well if Johnny says to paint the window frame then they get painted! Can't have Johnny bleeping up his own house 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She does realise if she panels, she will loose even more space in her lounge.

Wee fanny better be soon looking like flat stanley as shes going to need to fold herself into an envelope soon to get round that bloody room.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She still wants a log burner!! She does realise her sofa and coffee table would be way too close . Going to set the house on fire 🤣

• Haha
The cat piss stain on the new sofa, really finishes the room off. It compliments the theme really…icing sugar on a dog turd and all that.
73A98B75-0445-47B0-9E10-9530BDBCF3DD.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.