Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dehumidifier thing... 1 pack of 4 for £9, which she says is a good deal. But usually its a pack of 2 for £4. Surely it's best to buy 2 packs of the 2? 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She cleaned the condensation off those windows & a few hours later they were covered again!! She’s got some serious problems in that house she’s just ignoring. It’ll take more than a few free standing dehumidifiers.
The ikea wardrobes are dress standing they just fit in the gap? She does realise the mould will be all over them and ruin them.

Reactions: 11
I love how Instagram misquoted her as saying plaque instead of black - somehow it’s such an apt description for their home!

taking the Christmas tree down and it’s still looking cluttered 😂 how long before the sofa goes on Facebook marketplace?!

if my hubby had to walk sideways to get from one room to another because of my furniture choices he’d probably end up divorcing me! Though judging by the awful boomerang story of Stu measuring for ikea wardrobes, even with a tape measure they are still going to get the measurements wrong! So wonky and bendy. Just take 5 mins to move the furniture and measure on the floor so you know it’s straight and accurate. This pair are really lacking common sense aren’t they?!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Look at this man! No sign of the poor dog, stupid cats all smug and cosy in the living room, poor Bella in a cold kitchen, I despise Abby, and she says Bella destroyed a sofa once, oh but the cats won't ruin anything with their claws? She puts them on a bloody pedestal! I have 3 cats and they scratch and wreck everything! She is an idiot! Poor dog though.

Attachments

Abby if you love your sofa and coffee table so much then knock the chimney breast out and have a flush wall 😬

Reactions: 8
I love how Instagram misquoted her as saying plaque instead of black - somehow it’s such an apt description for their home!

taking the Christmas tree down and it’s still looking cluttered 😂 how long before the sofa goes on Facebook marketplace?!

if my hubby had to walk sideways to get from one room to another because of my furniture choices he’d probably end up divorcing me! Though judging by the awful boomerang story of Stu measuring for ikea wardrobes, even with a tape measure they are still going to get the measurements wrong! So wonky and bendy. Just take 5 mins to move the furniture and measure on the floor so you know it’s straight and accurate. This pair are really lacking common sense aren’t they?!
It's not gonna take long for that sofa to look wrecked between the cats and them squeezing by it. What a waste of £2k

Reactions: 6
So I've just returned after the festive period, and I have to say, a break from the mould manor chronicles done me the world of good.

Thanks to you all here I can guess she's had a tit Xmas dinner (no surprise there), filled the manor with dehumidifiers, started yet another diet, done a deep clean that wasn't so deep, and then this morning I see she is getting her 'walk in wardrobe' from IKEA. I didn't know IKEA sold separate rooms. Because from what she's explaining, it's just fitted wardrobes for that corner.

Why does she have to explain everything as more than it is?!

• Haha
Haha so now she’s having fitted wardrobes. Remember when she wanted that space to be a walk in closet! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
why she exaggerates so much is beyond me. There's nothing wrong with saying I want fitted wardrobes instead of a walk in wardrobe. There's nothing wrong with saying I'm happy with my lot and I'm going to make the best of it. What is wrong is buying a sofa made for a mansion and sticking it in a two up two down, and buying an island for a kitchen you couldn't swing a cat in, nevermind 3, soon to be 4. Who is she trying to be! I'm all for staying humble. But this one thinks she's something she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
why she exaggerates so much is beyond me. There's nothing wrong with saying I want fitted wardrobes instead of a walk in wardrobe. There's nothing wrong with saying I'm happy with my lot and I'm going to make the best of it. What is wrong is buying a sofa made for a mansion and sticking it in a two up two down, and buying an island for a kitchen you couldn't swing a cat in, nevermind 3, soon to be 4. Who is she trying to be! I'm all for staying humble. But this one thinks she's something she is not.
Exactly this 👏

Reactions: 3
The window film....she's the gift that keeps on giving this one.

Just get a company in to measure and fit some venetian blinds, they are not that expensive 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
More than likely she’s bought the cheapest, shittest window film possible and (like the stick on tiles!) works out that actually it’s more crap for landfill. Wasteful, useless piece of tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.