Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly nearly died laughing the girl that swore blind she was cash buying because its stupid to have debt and not save. Now suddenly has a phone on finance and carpets on finance. Really shows its one thing for the gram and another in reality
exactly! Also I know ya can cover flooring while getting work down but from my own experience they still get ruined/shabby when doing bathrooms etc and if she wants a bathroom, wall knocked down in kitchen and an extension and new kitchen why is she bothering 😂
So she’s getting new flooring but will be doing an extension new kitchen bathroom that will need new flooring.

Reactions: 2
She's totally blocked the front of the boiler with shelving, does she never plan on having the boiler serviced, as it sure sounds like it needs it 😄

Reactions: 8
Probably sounds bad but watching Abby and Stuey no balls make a horror show of their house is giving me so many tips on what NOT to do when it comes to selling my flat and moving to a house.

Although I rushed into buying and decorating my flat and I absolutely could’ve saved hundreds, if not thousands, if I’d taken a bit more time to plan and budget - one thing I wasn’t stupid enough to do was fill the place with plastic crap and get my floors on finance! How many plastic trees does one need!?

Also, who’s gonna tell her that she still doesn’t have one? IT’S A BOILER CUPBOARD ABBY

418DCDD8-1FEC-401A-8AAE-258D76AB10B6.jpeg

She’s actually round the bend, she is paying over the odds for carpets and flooring that are going to be ruined cause the house is nowhere near finished and full of damp 🤯 the mind boggles

It’s the fruit bowl full of crisps for me
I came here to say this. The fruit bowl of crisps does it for me. Also her Christmas potatoes would last much longer if she stored them in the fridge, if only she’d bought an oversized fridge and had the room for them 🤔

The fact she’s willing to spend 6k on carpets but buy her blinds that she’ll cut to size from the range says it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I already knew maths wasn’t her strong point when she said she’d pay 6K for carpets and flooring but saying that pantry cost her £30 including the shelves, when the shelves are £6.99 and she has 5?! The shelves alone cost her £35 and her fruit/crisp basket would’ve cost a couple of quid. Honestly she’s an absolute knacker. With her “pond” yesterday and crisp basket today 🙄 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She needs some friends and a hobby. She's literally got no life outside stu and that mouldy faulty towers of a house

Reactions: 10
Wtaf is up with her accent? She clicks between everything few words. 'Willew' 'Vine-a-garette'💀💀 did anyone notice the change in her tone and fake accent when she got genuinely annoyed at her cat? She's such a poisonous wee dawrf

Wtaf is up with her accent? She clicks between everything few words. 'Willew' 'Vine-a-garette'💀💀 did anyone notice the change in her tone and fake accent when she got genuinely annoyed at her cat? She's such a poisonous wee dawrf
Her voice is literally so annoying i might have to unfollow

Reactions: 9
I came here to say this. The fruit bowl of crisps does it for me. Also her Christmas potatoes would last much longer if she stored them in the fridge, if only she’d bought an oversized fridge and had the room for them 🤔

The fact she’s willing to spend 6k on carpets but buy her blinds that she’ll cut to size from the range says it all.
Good blinds would surely be a better use of money as they will last and won’t get ruined or rendered useless by doing renovation work. It cost £600 for made to measure blinds for my whole 3 bed house which is nothing compared to her flooring cost

Reactions: 5
‘We can walk into it now’…….how, it’s a cupboard and you’ve got bins and tubs on the floor. You actually can’t step a foot inside it.

also, where is ‘the cute little hunny pot’ she bought before they moved in?! Wasn’t that for the pantry?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
‘We can walk into it now’…….how, it’s a cupboard and you’ve got bins and tubs on the floor. You actually can’t step a foot inside it.

also, where is ‘the cute little hunny pot’ she bought before they moved in?! Wasn’t that for the pantry?!
Honey pot is ruined and full of dust after putting it out during plastering the place 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why are they so so obsessed with learning in automatic?
She and himself do know he won't be able to drive manuals, automatics are more expensive and expensive to repair? 🤡
That's the next thing we'll hear on finance next.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.