Home_withthedunsmures #4 wet plaster, black mould, that island on wheels is comedy gold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
nearly £80 a month for carpets???? so she buzzed off having a mortgage less than £400 but will happily get finance out for £80 a month when she doesnt need to. Its really worrying at this point. So much work to do in that house, during a cost of living crisis and with her changing jobs multiple times a month. Theres no way I'd be putting £6k on finance. Their bedroom HAD carpet when they moved in!
If they could drive they could have got a wee £6 grand car on finance. I know what I would rather spend money on. They really should act their wage - 6grand on carpets 😂

Reactions: 12
She's paying it off over a year but on her stories the other day said local firms only gave short finance periods so went with carpet right? Yeah OK Abi you knob

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
If they could drive they could have got a wee £6 grand car on finance. I know what I would rather spend money on. They really should act their wage - 6grand on carpets 😂
Exactly!!! Saying they’ll be paid off within the next year? She used to save £1k a month but to pay them off within the next year so that’s almost 6 months worth of all their savings going on the carpet overpayments???

So how are they possibly funding the log burner, extension and land purchase too?

When I bought my house I got sofa, white goods (that fit) bed, mattress and all the stuff for doing bits of decorating for less than £6k!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Hate having anything on finance, only have my phone on finance”
… and your holiday. Don’t forget your house is one giant debt too, Abs.

Reactions: 15
Honestly nearly died laughing the girl that swore blind she was cash buying because its stupid to have debt and not save. Now suddenly has a phone on finance and carpets on finance. Really shows its one thing for the gram and another in reality

Reactions: 16
Love how she acts so high n mighty about debt (well untill a few month ago) I’ve never had carpets on debt in my life and never new anyone who has 🙈

Reactions: 16
duck me not posted in a while. What a stupid witch this time last year she was banging on about having nothing at all on finance and now it's all good to over stretch themselves. If she didn't buy so much pointless shite or a cat she doesn't need she could have bought them carpets outright. What a silly little bleep. Rant over.

Merry Christmas everyone ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Every new idea she has for this house will be done “in time”. The extension, the purchase of the land, the downstairs loo etc etc etc.. it’ll all be done “in time”. I’m actually sick of hearing her say that, it makes me cringe more than that silly little giggle she does mid sentence 😐

Reactions: 8
I wonder how her Christmas Day vegetables are getting on.
Antique veg

To put it into perspective, her house was about 70 grand…spending 6k on flooring means she would have spent around 10% of the value of her entire property on flooring 😂 I am howling! HOWLING!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Is she expecting her carpet fitters to just fit carpet over the holes in the floor?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s just such a weird thing to be putting on finance, I’ve never heard of anyone getting flooring on finance before!
Of all the things. If she’d got the bathroom done when they moved in and put it on finance you could understand because it’s rank! Or even sorting out a cheap kitchen on finance to tide them over before the ‘extension’ because…. That kitchen is also rank, and worse now she’s covered it in paint and stickers. But herringbone floors? In a house riddled with damp and an ancient kitchen and bathroom?? the girls actually lost her mind!!

Reactions: 15
It’s just such a weird thing to be putting on finance, I’ve never heard of anyone getting flooring on finance before!
Of all the things. If she’d got the bathroom done when they moved in and put it on finance you could understand because it’s rank! Or even sorting out a cheap kitchen on finance to tide them over before the ‘extension’ because…. That kitchen is also rank, and worse now she’s covered it in paint and stickers. But herringbone floors? In a house riddled with damp and an ancient kitchen and bathroom?? the girls actually lost her mind!!
exactly! Also I know ya can cover flooring while getting work down but from my own experience they still get ruined/shabby when doing bathrooms etc and if she wants a bathroom, wall knocked down in kitchen and an extension and new kitchen why is she bothering 😂

Reactions: 4
Antique veg

To put it into perspective, her house was about 70 grand…spending 6k on flooring means she would have spent around 10% of the value of her entire property on flooring 😂 I am howling! HOWLING!!
Omg so true! None of the things she is doing is adding value to her home. If she were to sell it (which she won’t as it’s her 🤪 forever 🤪 home) she would be in negative equity. bleeping fanny

Reactions: 4
Bet she’s using klarna for it all, she’s shopping at all the places that do it

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.